The Wandering 'Brew (Hebrew) and Joseph's Coat of Many Colours on The Rock

Special Message to Anthony Pitaluga – Gibraltar Government Archivist

Dear Anthony,

Good day to you.

I had the great pleasure of visiting your exhibition a few days ago, and followed that visit up by finding out a little about who was be behind it all. In the process, I stumbled across this photograph below of you standing before the portrait of queen Victoria.

Firstly, I wonder if you are aware of how the exhibition was utilised to good effect in an attempt to heighten awareness upon The Rock, as to the real meaning of The British Coat of Arms and The Coronation Throne.

The Wandering 'Brew (Hebrew) and Joseph's Coat of Many Colours on The Rock - Defending Gibraltar / British Sovereignty - Defending Gibraltar (defending-gibraltar.net)

Secondly, as a direct result of stumbling upon the photograph of you pictured before Victoria, I thought this fairly recent article, as published on the Defending Gibraltar website, which was in the form of an open letter to The Governor of Gibraltar, David Steel, might be of real interest, too.

OH! I SHOULD SO LOVE TO LAY MY CROWN AT HIS FEET - Defending Gibraltar / British Sovereignty - Defending Gibraltar (defending-gibraltar.net)

Sincerely, I hope you as an historian, find the ancient history of Gibraltar as fascinating as we do, especially the really important bit about the great thing which happened on The Rock of Gibraltar way back when, in and around 588BC.

A Brief Summary of The Book of Tephi, queen of Tara and Gibraltar (jahtruth.net)

Very best wishes.

Anthony Farrell

4 Likes