The Sound of The Shofar

THE SHOFAR ON THE ROCK

Nehemiah
20 In what place [therefore] ye hear the sound of the trumpet, resort ye there unto us: our God shall fight for us.

Dear David,

We hope this finds you well, in good spirit, and having a good day.

The following "good news" article, as posted very recently on the Defending Gibraltar website, about Sir Frank O. Kabui, Former Governor General of Solomon Islands, may possibly be of great interest to you. It relates strongly to a topic from previous communications we have shared with you on The Coronation Stone, otherwise known as The Bethel Stone, The Lia Fail, Jacob's Pillar, or simply The Stone of Destiny.

Governor general of Solomon Islands talks about the line of David and The Stone - Defending Gibraltar / British Sovereignty - Defending Gibraltar (defending-gibraltar.net)

It might be worth mentioning this article about The Former Governor General to Edward and Sophie on their up and coming visit to Gibraltar.

With great respect, I would encourage you read and digest the implications of the above article, and most certainly, I hope it will be not only be of real interest for you, but moreover, it might just spur you on to arrange a meet-up as promised. Three friendly disciples of The Lord, whom you may have noticed wandering around the Convent grounds during your very pleasant Convent Open Day here on The Rock last month, are still hoping that you will respond positively.

In any case, I want you to know in advance, with shofar in hand, that I intend to briefly play the beautiful sound of the shofar on my sound system when Elizabeth's youngest son Edward, and his wife Sophie go on walkabout in Main Street on 7th June 2022. The reason for this is purely spiritual. It relates to the importance of The Rock of Gibraltar in relation to the British Israelite Throne, at a time such of this. This will be brief, and it will not be disruptive, or in any way spoil the organised occasion.

You can listen to the exact beautiful and spiritually important soundtrack which I intend to deploy to mark the occasion, via the following video.

[Yom Teruah Shofar Blast (Day of Trumpets / Day of the Mighty Shout) -

I also want you to know that I fully intend to deploy the same sound system and sound track on 13th June 2022, the day when war criminal Tony Blair, unfathomably gets awarded a knighthood from The Monarch, when the rogue liar really needs to be arrested and put behind bars.

You may wish to view this petition below of in excess of one million signatures and reflect on the wisdom of such a ludicrous decision.

Petition · Tony Blair to have his "Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter" rescinded · Change.org

More importantly, it is also an important anniversary date marking the occasion of when The Lord claimed His Rightful British Israelite Throne, via presenting a High Court Writ in The City of Sheffield.

Below for your edification is relevant text taken from The Lord's **"**On The Way to Emmaus Again" article from His JAHTRUTH website.

On The Way to Emmaus Again

On 13/June/1988, 40 years from the Fig Tree putting forth its new shoots in 1948, Christ served a High Court Writ upon the British Parliament, at court in the City of Sheffield, where his new body had been born in 1948, as prophesied, demanding that he be acknowledged by Parliament as the Rightful British-Israel King.

Just as happened 2000 years before, when he was rejected by the "House of Judah", Christ was again rejected but this time by the other branch of Jacob-Israel's children - the "House of Israel".

This then condemned the "House of Israel"; who had by their rejection of Christ declared themselves to be Christ's enemies, like the "House of Judah"; to be punished by God and turned into Christ's footstool. That punishment involves defeat and slaughter of both "Houses" at Armageddon and their return to slavery again (Deut. 28:68) as they were in Egypt and later in Assyria and Babylon (soon) because they rejected The Covenant and God's Laws and Christ's Sovereignty.

Christ said that THIS generation who were born in 1948 would see all things come to pass and the setting up of his "Kingdom without End", which would fill the whole earth.

Christ said, "A Prophet is NEVER accepted in his own land and by his own people and family."

The Scriptures tell us where Christ would go, in the Book of God's Prophet Isaiah, in chapter 33:-

33:15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain by oppressions, that shaketh his hands from taking of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of bloodshed, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
33:16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence [shall be] the munitions (Fortress) of Rock: bread shall be given him; his waters [shall be] sure.
33:17 Thine eyes shall see the King in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off (Israel).

This same location is confirmed by Sura 52 of the True Koran:-

1. By the Mount of Revelation [of Christ]- the Rock;
  2. By a Decree inscribed [in Prophecy]
  3. In a Scroll opened-up [Isaiah 33:16-17; 42:11-12];
  4. By the much-frequented house;
  5. By the Canopy Raised High [the Levanter-cloud];
  6. And by the Ocean filled with Swell [the Atlantic];
  7. Verily, the Doom from thy Lord will indeed come to pass;-
  8. There is none can avert it;-

The Scriptures tell us that the rejected King will go to the Fortress of Rock (Gibraltar); where, in 1988, he offered his life to the sheep, hoping they would be able to see and recognise him; take him seriously and follow him to the Fortress of Rock, so that he could teach them True Justice and Freedom from oppression and from poverty under God's Laws and Economics; how to "Sing the New Song" (see my "Let the Inhabitants of The Rock sing The New Song" Booklet); overcome and SURVIVE:-

Isaiah 42:10 Sing unto the "I AM" the "New Song", [and] His praise from the "end of the earth", ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
42:11 Let the "wilderness" and the cities thereof lift up [their voice], the villages [that] darkness doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the Rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
42:12 Let them give glory unto the "I AM", and declare His praise in the islands.

The New Song is the "Song of Moses" and the "Song of The Lamb" harmonized and synthesized into one "New Song" (Rev. 15:3).

The Song of Moses and the Song of The Lamb are the Old and the New Covenants, respectively, making the "New Song" that no man can learn except the 144,000 that are redeemed, by the King personally, from the Earth (Rev. 14:3). "NO man (not ONE man) can come to the Father except by ME." (John 14:6).

The Scriptures confirm that Christ's new body will have a NEW name that he alone would know, until his TRUE followers numbering only 144,000 out of a total of 6,000,000,000 people would recognise his voice, accept his Sovereignty and follow him - "As the Times of Noah will it be, when the Son of Man is revealed" (Matt. 24:37-39)(Sura 52:1) and only a handful of people believed Noah, EVERYONE else DIED (note well Luke 19:27).

Revelation 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns (King of kings); and he had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself (ch. 2:17; 3:12).
2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone (Book of TRUTH*) a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it] (metaphorically; "Written in Stone").
3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven (a spaceship - see my "Close Encounters of the Gibraltar Kind" Booklet) from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

John 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door (speaks the Truth) is The Shepherd of the sheep.
10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
10:6 This parable spoke Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spoke unto them.
10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
10:8 ALL that ever came before me (priests and kings) are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them (but the goats did).
10:9 I am the door: by ME if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10:10 The thief cometh not, except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have Life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
10:11 I am the Good Shepherd: the Good Shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the Shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
10:14 I am the Good Shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known by mine.
10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
10:16 And other sheep I have (the "Lost" sheep [10 tribes] of the "House of Israel"), which are not of this fold (the "House of Judah" [2 tribes]): them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] ONE Shepherd (Ezekiel 37:22 and Genesis 48:10).

"And he had a new name written that no man knew but he himself" (Rev./Apoc. 19:12). "No man knoweth (his new name) saving he that receiveth [it - the white stone - Book] (Rev. 2:17)" (in which it is written). That white stone/Book is "The Way home or face The Fire" and only the 144,000 (Rev. 14:3) who hear and recognise his voice, accept his new name and identity and upon whom he writes his NEW name personally and whom he then teaches to overcome will survive, whilst the rest of mankind will be EXECUTED.

The complete article can be accessed via the link below.

Christ's Second-Coming (jahtruth.net)

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

All Our Very Best Wishes

Tony Farrell

Disciple of The Gibraltar Messenger

PS. Out of courtesy, besides The Lord and His Three Disciples, I have copied Richard Ullger into this communication, so that the RGP are courteously alerted about my shofar blowing sound system exploits in advance. A version of this correspondence will be also placed as a post on the Defending Gibraltar forum and can be accessed below.

The Sound of The Shofar - Defending Gibraltar / British Sovereignty - Defending Gibraltar (defending-gibraltar.net)

PPS. More on my own personal nemesis dating back from my days spent working for The Government Office in Leeds and South Yorkshire Police in Sheffield.

Outrage As Tony Blair Receives Knighthood

Former British prime minister Tony Blair has received a knighthood with the highest possible ranking in the Queen’s new years honours list
While the decision has been sparked outrage from Brits who accusing the former Labour leader of being a war criminal, Blair said it was an “immense honour” to have been made a Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter.

Many argue Blair should be in prison for his involvement in the Iraq War instead of being knighted.

RT reports: Blair was knighted in the New Year Honours 2022 list, alongside Covid-19 response officials Chris Whitty and Jonathan Van-Tam. Blair received the Most Noble Order of the Garter – one of the most prestigious royal honors and the highest order of knighthood – and will now be able to use the title ‘Sir’.

In a statement, the former prime minister said it was “an immense honour” to be knighted.

“I am deeply grateful to Her Majesty the Queen. It was a great privilege to serve as Prime Minister and I would like to thank all those who served alongside me in politics, public service and all parts of our society, for their dedication and commitment to our country,” he said.

In its own statement, the royal family said it was “graciously pleased” to knight Blair.

Many Brits, however, were disturbed by the announcement, with Blair remaining extremely controversial in the UK due to his involvement in the US and UK invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Tony Blair knighted for services to imperialism. The man should be in the dock of The Hague. What a shameful day,”* political commentator Liam Young tweeted, while writer and activist Femi Oluwole asked, “If I help create the next ISIS by destabilising an entire region under false pretences, can I get a knighthood too?”

13 Likes
5 Likes

Thank-you.

2 Likes

You are welcome. Likewise, thank-you.

Daniel 2:20 Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are His

2 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zJVpihCEmws

1 Like

Just a reminder of Tony Blairs feelings towards Gibraltar:

Blair signed 'secret deal' to hand over Gibraltar to Spain and end UK's 300-year control

Tony Blair agreed to a secret deal to hand joint sovereignty of Gibraltar to Spain, according to explosive claims by a former Labour cabinet minister.

Peter Hain reveals in his memoirs that he struck the deal with the Spanish government in 2002 to end the UK's 300-year control of the vital strategic outpost.

He makes clear that he and Mr Blair were both prepared to ride roughshod over the objections of the people of Gibraltar in order to get their way, describing Mr Blair's attitude to the inhabitants as 'contemptuous'.

Tony Blair signed 'secret deal' to give Gibraltar to Spain | Daily Mail Online

2 Likes

I remember The Master/JAH called Tony Blair Phoney Blur, anyways this is betrayal to Gibraltars Birthright and to Jah and the lights mission.

4 Likes

UPDATE - IT'S A ROYAL KNOCK-OUT

Owing to Edward and Sophie's flight delay to The Rock, the planned shofar blowing, in their presence, got cancelled, however, upon being informed of their itinerary change, the sound of the shofar could be heard at the Almeda Gardens, at the location pictured below.

Following their delayed visit, there were some calling for making Edward the next successor to The Governor David Steel. Now there's a thought.

GIBRALTAR VIEWPOINT: MAKE PRINCE EDWARD OUR NEXT GOVERNOR

Back in 1987 on 15th June, Edward staged a special edition of It's a Knock Out which was aired on the BBC.

Edward, the prince of silliness, threw his teddy out of the pram, big style, in the press interview which followed. It was not quite the car crash interview which Andrew gave in November 2019, but nevertheless Edward's effort became an embarrassing moment for The Monarchy, and was a most cringeworthy episode which did not bode well for the future.

Embarrassing 80's - Royal It's a Knockout - YouTube

6 Likes

SOME WILL BE CHOSEN