The Satanic Zionist (Ashke)NAZI War w/ IRAN?

Larry C. Johnson | Israel's DESPERATE Gamble: Begging for a CRUSHING Defeat from Iran & Hezbollah?

@DG-Truther-Videos

The U.S. and ISRAEL are in a State of Shock: IRAN Received Destructive Weapon From RUSSIA

1 Like

In the video, at around the 7:40 timestamp, Borzzikman says that Russia has signed an agreement on a "Comprehensive Strategic Partnership" with North Korea. Those rumours about NK military in Russia are probably not rumours.

I don't doubt they are full on allies as is Iran and China. But the reports from Ukraine seem like Zelensky has his hand out to screw the US for more money he can spend on villas etc. North Korean troops may go there to get experience under battle field conditions, not because Russia is desperate for manpower. I see footage of men dragged of the street of Ukraine to be press-ganged into the AFU all the time, I am yet to see this from Russia. Russia has a population 4x greater than Ukraine, even if they had lost as many men as Ukraine it would be far less significant, but they haven't. These North Korea reports are for the sheeple who don't understand what is going on...That's my take anyway, I could be wrong. I am sure at some time the Chinese, North Koreans, Iranians and many more will be on the march. The west and its ZOG controllers seems to want it...

1 Like

Sky News is reporting it so it must be true....

Sarcasm noted :slightly_smiling_face:

CNN et al. reporting it as well.

When the BBC reports it, we know its 100% true :grinning:

It's the MSM echo chamber.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/zelenskiy-says-some-nkorean-officers-already-deployed-alongside-russians-ukraine-2024-10-17/

So Zelensky is the source of this info??

OK hands up, I have seen some credible Russian footage of North Koreans in Russia...

1 Like

Spravdi is a pro-Ukraine, anti-Russia and has been referred to as another Ukrainian propaganda news outlet (so it must be true :laughing:); however, all things taken into consideration, it does not appear to be far-fetched that NK military and Russia would align on some level (IMHO).

Thanks, I didn't know that, I had never heard of them before...

1 Like

Intel Slava's take on it.....We better get back on topic on this thread. Or should they create a special North Korea v Ukraine thread?

MSM links to Spravdi often.

Found this on YT about Spravdi:

Official Youtube channel of the Center for Strategic Communications and Information Security.

We are developing strategic government communications, investigating Russia's hybrid war, and developing mechanisms to counter Kremlin disinformation with international partners.

Our goal is to strengthen the resilience of Ukrainian society to fakes, information attacks and hostile influence, and to build sustainable state communications.

1 Like

@Cybe, can you create a North Korea v Ukraine thread and move these messages there. Thank you

Scott Ritter: Israel's Strategic FAILURE! Netanyahu In PANIC After Hezbollah UAV Attacks His Home

@DG-Truther-Videos

Douglas Macgregor: Iran WARNS Israel Could Be DESTROYED At Any Time! Ukraine Is Being CHOKED

@DG-Truther-Videos

Doesn’t seem like a good idea.

:ru::north_korea::ukraine:The DPRK flag appeared near the recently liberated village of Tsukurino in the Pokrovsk direction.

It looks like the soldiers on the ground decided to tease the enemy.