The New (World Order) Jews

1 Like

No evidence that rabbi Shmuley is even a Semite as is the case with most jews said to be Semites, thus the anti-Semite accusation is false. Candace Owens has every right to be anti-rabbi Shmuley.

1 Like

None of the Khazars are, and they are 90-95% of Jews.

1 Like

Lucas Gage:

People keep asking how I got my account back.

Let's just say I had to pay my respects. https://twitter.com/Lucas_Gage_/status/1770908193985642862

LucasGage

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION

2 Likes

AIPAC (ISRAELI LOBBY) AND THE CONVENIENT DEATH OF PRESIDENT JFK

Did you know JFK was about to force AIPAC to register as a foreign agent in 1963?
Then, that November, right as it was about to happen he was assassinated; and to this day AIPAC openly brags about how it buys our politicians on behalf of Israel.

2 Likes

JEWS EXPOSED - COUNTERFEITJEWS ASHKENAZI KHAZARS

strazi

ZIONIST J£WS OCCULT HISTORY AND CHILD SACRIFICE

The ancient Babylonian Talmudic beliefs of the Zionist J£ws are still being practiced today. Their history is steeped in the occult and has nothing to do with the Bible. It's a Talmudic belief system.

JEWS OWN RUSSIA | RENSE VIDEOS

Lowkey EXPOSES Ben Shapiro as Israeli Military Asset After Daily Wire Cancels Candace Owens

2 Likes

CANDACE OWENS OFF THE CHAIN | RENSE VIDEOS

RenseVideos

1 Like

AMERICA IS ISRAELI'S BITCH | RENSE VIDEOS

Rense

NAME THE JEW | RENSE VIDEOS

Rense1

1 Like

T.H.E.Y. ARE DESPERATE

JewTube

1 Like
1 Like

YIKES! PROOF KOSHER CANNIBALS ARE PLANNING TO EAT US! | CJB

The Talmud bastardizes The Torah (which T.H.E.Y. hate).
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

1 Like

THE ANTISEMITE PSYOP EXPOSED! | CJB

Reporting: Christopher Jon Bjerknes.

1 Like

baby cries

1 Like