See The U.S. Election In A Whole New Light

@phithx

Interesting.

3 Likes

Numerous reports by independent reporters have been saying Donald Trump will be setting-up his public leadership from a new location.

"Former President Donald Trump on Monday established an official post-presidency office in Palm Beach County, Fla., setting up a vehicle for future public appearances and statements.

The Office of the Former President" will manage Trump’s correspondence, public statements, appearance and official activities, according to a press release from the office."

2 Likes

Build Back Bitter

It’s over everyone, you can sleep easy again— the party of peace, tolerance, and reconciliation is back in power. Amen. And Awomen.

They claim they want to heal and unify the nation. But clearly the only way to do so is to create enemies lists and silence anyone with dissenting opinions.

For example, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez asked, “Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future?”

Robert Reich, Labor Secretary under Clinton, and adviser to Obama, Tweeted, “When this nightmare is over, we need a Truth and Reconciliation Commission [to] name every official, politician, executive and media mogul whose greed and cowardice enabled this catastrophe.”

Chris Hayes, an MSNBC host agreed saying, “The most humane and reasonable way to deal with all these people, if we survive this, is some kind of truth and reconciliation commission.”

And Dick Costolo, the former CEO of Twitter, said, “Me-first capitalists … are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution. I’ll happily provide video commentary.”

Clearly social media companies like Twitter are a big part of the efforts to unify the nation.

Twitter deleted 70,000 accounts using the trespassing of the Capitol as an excuse.

Amazon Web Services removed the alternative social media site Parler from its servers, while Apple and Google deleted Parler from their app stores.

Facebook and Reddit joined the purge, feverishly removing content that they don’t want their users to see.

Stripe, PayPal, and Visa announced they would stop processing payments to certain politicians and non-profits guilty of thought crimes.

Yesterday I read in the completely fair and objective media that simply acknowleding this tech purge makes one a conspiracy theorist.

Axios news wrote a segment titled, Right wing’s new conspiracy: “The silencing”.

They went on to say that only crazy conspiracy theorists believe that there are efforts to silence conservative voices.

In other words, if you believe what you can see with your own eyes, you’re a conspiracy theorist.

Most recently, for example, Harvard has purged Congresswoman Elise Stefanik from its advisory board.

Stefanik’s crime? She publicly questioned voting irregularities in the 2020 election.

Now, some people may think that she’s a terrible person because of her beliefs. And in fairness it’s Harvard’s right to choose whoever they want for their board.

But now there’s a petition from the woke Harvard mob to revoke her degree, effectively erasing her existence from the institution.

They want to cancel her. Yet even merely acknolwedging that this is happening now makes you a conspiracy theorist according to the media.

The left’s cries of “de-fund the police” have turned to “fund the secret police,” as lawmakers reintroduce “domestic terror” bills to create new units under the Department of Homeland Security to monitor American “extremism”.

But the #assassinatetrump and #killtrump hashtags that Twitter has allowed since 2016— that’s totally fine free speech!

During the summer BLM riots, looting Target stores and burning down police stations were acts of courage.

They even literally declared an independent autonomous zone and took over government buildings. Yet no one in the media ever used the words insurrection, sedition, or treason.

AOC praised these mostly peaceful protests and said the entire point of them is “to make people feel uncomfortable.”

But if you feel the slightest bit uncomfortable that 25,000 troops are in the nation’s capital, along with tanks and attack helicopters, then you’re a (you guessed it!) conspiracy theorist.

Remember, though, ignorance is strength, so we should probably just obey the experts.

Trust in Social Security to provide retirement. Trust the Federal Reserve to improve the economy. Trust the media to tell the truth. Trust that the tech companies will continue to allow your free speech.

Or… as an alternative… make your own Plan B.

2 Likes

I agree with what you have said.

To me this is what happens when your mentally a sleep.

It is understandable about the frustrations of people who ignore etc but this is what mentally a sleep is!

You be surprised if the person was mentally awake

Dan.

1 Like

Speaking from personal experience, Rahul Manchanda describes
how the Illuminati use the justice system to persecute political dissidents.
He says domestic violence, child support and hate crime laws are applied
selectively to entangle and defeat people who resist NWO tyranny. As
the situation worsens, more people may find themselves in his position.

"Show me the man, I will show you the crime." - Lavrenty Beria, Joseph Stalin's Secret Police Chief.

"The real aim of Freemasonry is to create all the required prerequisites for the triumph of the Communist revolution." Illuminati insider Christian Rakowsky. ...

1 Like

Freemasonry Oaths

The obligation of a first degree Freemason (Entered Apprentice degree):

“Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the rough sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn oath and obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.”

The obligation of a second degree Freemason (Fellowcraft degree):

“Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my left breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and given as a prey to the wild beasts of the field and the fowls of the air as a prey.”

The obligation of a third degree Freemason (Master Mason degree):

“Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven, so that no more trace or remembrance may be had of so vile and perjured a wretch as I, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn obligation as a Master Mason. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.”

No Christian has the right to bind himself to such wickedness. He is the Lord’s unique possession and his body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. The Bible says, “Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

The believer is under Divine ownership, being the peculiar possession of the Lord Jesus Christ. He has therefore no right to subject himself to such mutilating curses. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 says, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”

Like every other word of instruction and every aspect of ceremony within Freemasonry, the penalties are designed to instil great fear within the candidate, so binding his conscience to the Order. The Bible says, “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love” (I John 4:18).

Professing believers within Freemasonry must repent of this bondage and separate themselves from such sin, renouncing any fear or anxiety that may develop from addressing such a crucial decision. The Bible states, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father” (Romans 8:14-15).

I would recommend a sound compelling book written by the great revivalist Charles Finney who was a former Freemason (The Character, Claims And Practical Workings Of Freemasonry):

English Freemasonry has been so embarrassed, over recent years, with the public exposure of its wicked curses that it has now omitted these penalties from its Order. The debate started in 1979 when the head of English Masonry, the Duke of Kent, confessed his own “definite sensation of repugnance” over the penalties, and “the distasteful aspect of calling upon God to witness an Oath which is scarcely practical and certainly barbarous.” In May 1986 the Masonic Grand Lodge of England reluctantly dropped these penalties, stating they gave “ready material for attack by our enemies and detractors” (‘Inside the Brotherhood’ p. 64).

This decision seemed enforced and was certainly not repeated throughout the Masonic world.

These are crude but real curses upon the membership that unite them in a dark common blood bond. Believers must surely see that for a child of God to submit himself to such profane bondage is sin, and sin clearly dishonours Christ. The Bible admonishes the Christian: “Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt” (Colossians 4:6).

The debased language in these vows clearly violates the teaching of Scripture. Ephesians 4:29-30 says, “Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.”

The revival preacher Charles G. Finney in his book ‘Character and Claims of Freemasonry’ alludes to such curses, stating: “The penalty for violating this oath is monstrous, barbarous, savage, and is utterly repugnant to all laws of morality, religion or decency” (p. 35). He then pointedly addresses those involved in such sin: “If they can see no sin in taking and administering such oaths under such penalties, they have succeeded, whether intentionally or not, in rendering themselves utterly blind, as regard the moral character of their conduct…they have put out their own eyes” (p. 59).

No lecturer or administrator involved in this ceremony can shirk his responsibility in imposing these awful curses. He can never argue that they are just mere words. Such barbarous, bloodthirsty language is an anathema to holy living and an offence to a thrice-holy God.

Jesus said “every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned” (Matthew 12:36-37).

Those men who are charged with conferring these penalties are responsible, before God, for placing curses upon many individual lives. James 3:8-10 declares, “The tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.”

Those within the Order who confer such curses must carefully analyse the damage they are inflicting upon others. For those who profess the Name of Christ they must reflect upon the obvious spiritual injury they are causing themselves. Separated believers must ask if it is right to have fellowship with such people, since Scripture gives the clear instruction: “If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself” (1 Timothy 6:3-5).

The true child of God can have nothing to do with such profane behaviour. I Peter 1:15-16 says, “But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; because it is written, Be ye holy, for I am holy.”

I would recommend a very compelling book written by Masonic authority E. M. Storms called Should a Christian be a Mason?:

The true character and ethos of Freemasonry

Freemasonry is an actual religion
It has its own god
It has its own beliefs and practices
Blasphemous Masonic titles

Freemasonry secrecy and secrets
The infallible means by which Freemasonry and its degrees must be tested.
Why Freemasonry is a counterfeit religion.
Why Freemasonry is a subtle alternative.

Freemasonry oaths examined
Wiccan Witchcraft revealed and compared to Freemasonry.
Freemasonry and secular humanism

The decline of Freemasonry

English Freemasonry collapse
American Freemasonry is crumbling
Irish Freemasonry exposed
Irish Masons anticipated PR Coup
Huge PR Disaster for Irish Masons
Evangelical Truth expose Freemasonry on RTE television

We recommend this revealing book:

http://www.evangelicaltruth.com/freemasonry-oaths

2 Likes

Hitting the main stream media!