See The U.S. Election In A Whole New Light

Thank-You.

Marina Abramovic and Jacob Rothschild
and the satan summoning his legions painting behind them.

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

4 Likes

Hhmm, thank you.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes
3 Likes

There are a lot of people out there, including probably upward of 100,000,000 Americans, who are still holding out some hope of a second term for Trump.

Unless Trump has military support, which seems highly unlikely at this point, there is no chance of this happening. Trump cannot do it alone, and it should be self-evident by now that the courts, congressional members of his own party and even his own VP have all been turned against him.

It apparently isn’t enough though that the rulers of the parasitic criminal class have accomplished their perhaps karmic “regime change” in the U.S., by installing their puppet Vatican/CCP plant Biden as the criminal “president-elect” with their overtly rigged election. No, they need to try to completely disgrace Trump to add insult to injury, so t.h.e.y. have trumped up additional baseless charges against him, and are again censoring him and trying to impeach him with only 9 days left in his first term.

A coup d’état used to require the assassination of the sitting leader, like was done with JFK, to send a clear message to the rest of the bottom-feeding political parasites and middle-management flunkies that if they bucked the international banksters and their ruling board of trustees, they wouldn’t live to tell about it.

Now, after over half a century of diligent work, there’s enough deep-state operatives embedded in the corporate fictional governments and their agencies, courts and mainstream media government propaganda mouthpieces to remove anyone who even threatens to challenge the ruling, parasitic criminal class.

What people should be asking is this: who has the power to put plans of this order of magnitude into place? An order like this one would necessarily require a sign off from the very top of the food chain for it to be implemented. And it would likewise necessarily call into action the coordinated participation of the entire so-called deep-state to pull it off.

So who has that kind of authority, over the governments, over the courts, over the mainstream media and over the financiers of all of these corporate fictions?

The head of the B.A.R. association is Elizabeth A.M. Battenberg/Mountbatten, who operates under the criminal aliases “QE2” and “House of Windsor”. She likewise sits on the throne of the only monarchy on Earth that rules over multiple member states, which span the globe.

MI6 and the rest of the alphabet soup brigade agencies report to her, and work for her. What isn’t “her majesty’s” this or that throughout the U.K. and the Commonwealth countries? She owns and controls 1/6 of the planetary land mass and is the wealthiest individual on Earth.

And, according to former MI6 agent Dr. John Coleman, in his exhaustive work entitled The Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300, Elizabeth A.M. Battenberg/Mountbatten is the head of the “new” world order.

That means that she sits on top of the international banking cartel member families, with control over the military forces and intelligence agencies throughout the Commonwealth, as well as controlling the Anglican church.

The entire “Russian collusion” hoax was perpetrated on knowingly FAKE intel from the DNC bought and paid for Steele Dossier, prepared by “ex” British spy Christopher Steele, who spent his career working in “her majesty’s” service. There is absolutely no way that such an obviously and poorly written fake report would be allowed out of the U.K. to try to take down a sitting U.S. president without Elizabeth’s approval, tacit or otherwise. John Grisham novels provide more credible storylines than the Steele Dossier did.

Elizabeth, like last pope Francis, is also one of the three planetary “trustees” (Rev. 16:13) who claim to hold in trust the wealth and assets of every human+Being on Earth.

Hope revived in 2016 that there may just be a way to fix the broken system, with the Brexit vote and with the election of Donald J. Trump, who promised to “drain the swamp”.

But 2020 has now brought an end to that false hope, with the magic virus scam, disinformation taken to new lows, and the most blatant case of electoral fraud and cover-up ever perpetrated. All to show YOU that the system is not only broken, but is corrupt beyond repair.

How many actually recognize the treason that Nancy Pelosi has again committed by publicly “voicing her concerns” about Trump’s mental health, which has actually sent a message to all of America’s enemies that now is the time to attack?

Are t.h.e.y also planning to assassinate or “suicide” Trump, to again send the message to everyone that dissenters will not be tolerated in their great culling/great reset world with its satanic one-world government?

Or are they planning on using Trump as a scapegoat for the fireworks show t.h.e.y. have planned, to kick off the next phase of WW3? One nuclear explosion in the Middle East is probably all it would take to get things started, and we’ve already been spoon-fed the mental picture of a tantrum-throwing Trump with his middle finger on the button in a last act of defiance.

THIS IS THE WORLD WE HAVE MADE, having knowingly put our trust in lying politicians, attorneys, banksters and a FAKE QUEEN who sits on top of a world gone completely mad.

THERE IS NO HOPE OF ANY OF THESE NIHILISTS DOING ANYTHING THAT BENEFITS ANYONE, MUCH LESS THE GREATER GOOD.

If you don’t understand that by now, after thousands of years and warnings (Deut. 30:15-20, Isa. 3:12), when will you “get it”? What will it take? Do you need to personally witness billions of deaths? Or do you need to personally experience human death yet again to overcome those stiff-necks, hard hearts and hard heads?

The ONLY Solution to this mess WE have created is to remember and return to The Law our Creator gave us – and His Law ONLY – found in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

There is no other criterion for distinguishing good from evil, truth from lies, justice from injustice, or tyranny and oppression from freedom, nor is there any other way to fight and win this war other than by keeping and enforcing The Law, to ensure true liberty and true justice for ALL. Absolutely nothing else will work.

Hope, faith, strength and love belong to God, and should be placed in God, NOT in men and their corporate fictions and “traditions” (Matt. 15:3, 7-9, Acts 5:29).

United under God’s Law we stand; divided under the evil rule of men we fall.

The choice, as always, is yours to make. Please choose wisely or watch the world burn, until you too are consumed by The Fire.

5 Likes
2 Likes

A Must Watch Film by Juan O Savin

The Called - Makings of a Perfect Day

2 Likes

Thank-you.

A wonderfully accurate (visually and in content) depiction of present-day America (True Israel). America is suffering from a deadly wound and is bleeding. Many are fighting (hoping) to heal America, so that, she may live again.

Deut. 32:26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:
32:27 Were it not that I was concerned about the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should judge themselves wrongly, [and] lest they should say, Our hand [is] victorious, and the “I AM” hath not done all this.
32:28 For they [are] a nation void of counsel , neither [is there any ] understanding in them.
32:29 O that they were wise , [that] they understood this , [that] they would consider their “latter” end ! (The Fire).
32:30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the “I AM” had shut them up?
32:31 For their rock [is] not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves [being] judges.
32:32 For their vine [is] of the vine of Sodom , and of the fields of Gomorrah : their grapes [are] grapes of gall, their clusters [are] bitter:
32:33 Their wine [is] the poison of dragons (Rev. 12:9, 13, 17), and the cruel venom of vipers (Matthew chapters 3:7; 12:34; 23:33).
32:34 [Is] not this laid up in store with me, [and] sealed up (Revelation/Apocalypse chapter 5) among My treasures?
32:35 To Me [belongeth] vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in [due] time: for the day of their calamity [is] at hand , and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
32:36 For the “I AM” shall judge His people (Isaiah chapter 3:12 to 4:6 & ch. 42) , and repent Himself for His servants, when He seeth that [their] power is gone, and [there is] none shut up, or left.
32:37 And He shall say, Where [are] their gods, [their] rock (Peter/Cephas ) in whom they trusted,
32:38 Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, [and] drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, [and] be your protection.
32:39 See now that I, [even] I, [am] He, and [there is] no god with Me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither [is there ANY ] that can deliver out of My hand.
32:40 For I lift up My hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever .
32:41 If I whet the lightning of my sword, and Mine hand take hold on Judgment; I will render vengeance to Mine enemies, and will reward them that hate Me [or disobey Me].
32:42 I will make Mine arrows drunk with blood, and My sword shall devour flesh; [and that] with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
32:43 Rejoice, O ye nations, [with] His people: for He will avenge the blood of His servants, and will render vengeance to His adversaries, and will be merciful unto His land, [and] to His people.
32:44 And Moses came and spoke all the words of this "Song " in the ears of the people, he, and Joshua the son of Nun . The New Song

“We are going to climb that mountain and enjoy that dream together.”

5 Likes

If little ol’ me can thwart satan (because Jesus defeated him 2000 years ago) each day and win, then patriots of America (True Israel) can win and reap God’s Blessings instead of Curses.

The Blessing and Curse of The Law -

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Lin Wood begins speaking at approximately 11:30

2 Likes

A presentation with Lin Wood, General Thomas McInerney and others.

2 Likes

Interesting article. For me it brought the 3 frogs of Revelation 16:13 to mind.

3 Likes

“It ain’t over till the fat lady sings”: means not to presume to know the outcome of an event.

The following video includes some references to “Q” (am not endorsing that entity; remaining neutral); however, it dovetails other interesting observations about America’s current events. “The crime is now completed”
“The [DS]/MSM have now completed the crime, JB was inaugurated he took a private jet to DC. JB is now the illegitimate president of the US. The military has been monitoring the elections they know exactly what has occurred. 11.3 is the first marker, then entire operation is going to be completed in 30 days.” Posted on January 20, 2021. Time 19:11

2 Likes

Here is the latest Fireside Chat w/Lin Wood and others:

2 Likes

Many years ago I heard a famous Irish radio personality (not then in Ireland though) say that “the fat lady” - of “it ain’t over until the fat lady sings” fame - was Texas in the American elections: being a large and significant state.

2 Likes

@phithx

Interesting.

3 Likes