RUSSIA UKRAINE WAR

Scott Ritter: Why Israel is losing its war.

"IT'S LIKE A MEAT GRINDER OUT THERE" | UKRAINE

The AFU are suffering huge losses on the left bank of the Dnieper, said the captured squad commander of the 36th brigade.

Tucker Carlson - "What happens between Israel and Palestine is NOT OUR PROBLEM"

How Ukraine Used US-Provided ATACMS to Destroy 14 Russian Helicopters

ORDER TO MINE THE TERRITORIES CLOSE TO THE BORDER WITH HUNGARY

Looks like the Ukrainian government might be getting too concerned with potential fighters escaping the meat grinder - The Aussie Cossack.

RUSSIAN TROOPS DISCOVER MORE AND MORE WOMEN CASUALITIES IN THE UKRAINIAN ARMY

Russian troops are discovering more and more women amongst the casualties of the Ukrainian army. Zelensky must be stopped before he annihilates whatever is left of the Ukrainian population. - The Aussie Cossack.

THE TRUE ENEMY OF UKRAINE IS ITS GOVERNMENT

Alexander Vladimirovich Zakharchenko was a Ukrainian separatist leader who was the head of state and Prime Minister of the Donetsk People's Republic, a self-proclaimed state and Russian-backed rebel group which declared independence from Ukraine on 11 May 2014.
The people of Donbass have always wanted only peace and prosperity for themselves and their children, but they are always ready to defend their Fatherland. This is what the first head of the DPR, Aleksandr Zakharchenko, said, and he gave his life for his beliefs and for his Fatherland.

Col. Macgregor: Ukraine is COLLAPSING!

UKRAINE'S ZELENSKY CAUGHT BUYING $75 MILLION LUXURY YACHT WITH U.S. MONEY? | REDACTED NEWS

Prof. Jeffrey Sachs: Can Israel restrain itself?

VIDEO OF A UKRAINIAN WOMAN SOLDIER ABANDONED IN A FRONT LINE TRENCH (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)

France24 did a good debunking of this

Looks like a propaganda piece that is not easy to verify or debunk...

The following bit is a bit special, both the video and the article on halturner refer to Morris:-

Has Clayton Morris visited the Ukraine front?

He has a correspondent out there who he has presented in his videos.

KIEV SENDING CHILDREN TO WAR

MOSCOW SENDING CHILDREN TO WAR

Any actual footage of this or is this just MSM propaganda/lies as usual? I can provide you with evidence of Ukrainian kids and women on the front lines...Also 18 is an adult in most countries.

Newsweek has been in the CIA's pocket for a very long time, as have most if not all of the MSM organizations for which you provide links:

If you want people to take your links seriously please provide independent sources of information and not just Government propaganda.

According to the MSM the rise in heart attacks worldwide is caused by climate change and has nothing to do with the Covid vaccines, these are the same people you promote as SUPPOSED providers of truth:

Would you say that Southfront.press a good independent news source?

Has anyone actually said those two statements together? I don't think so.

Well probably more independent than the Lugenpresse MSM. The fact that it has been blocked from sites before is a good indication SouthFront - Wikipedia. " For this reason, it has been sanctioned by the US Treasury and banned by social media platforms."

Ok, what evidence of under 18 year olds in the front do you have?

Tell me more about why you trust Southfront.press and what you know about it? Or @NancyDrewberry ?

And if you can find please show me an article where the MSM says "the rise in heart attacks worldwide is caused by climate change and has nothing to do with the Covid vaccines".