Propaganda

Further commentary

2 Likes

IMHO from observations on various sites, nothing matches the hasbara troll operations.

1 Like

But where is the Russian example? Or is the implication that the Chinese are covering for Russia? Or are they Siberians?

1 Like

I don't know. Could it perhaps be that they don't do that kind of thing? :innocent:

I am sure they do. Russian propaganda seems pretty unsophisticated and they are always late to the game in my observation.

1 Like

Western propaganda is huge, all the MSM plus all the people they have brainwashed.

1 Like

No one beats the hasbara for sheer staying power and they tend to run in packs, whether they are bots or sayanim I am not sure.

@cybe

yeah and stuff like this

1 Like

A telling cartoon (below). The artists behind it are a propagandist, globalist syndication and it makes perfect sense that they would know the plan. It is real, but all planned and staged; the wars, the outcome, the head of States, election results, finances, etc. It's all controlled.

A Nancy Drewberry opinion: IT'S ALL SCRIPTED. T.H.E.Y. (The Hierarchy Enslaving You [through legislation]) are all working together to create a one world NWO, one religion, one false set of laws (Noahide) and one digitalized global currency using artificial intelligence and mass surveillance. The head of the hydra is satan himself and his appointed leader/s.

Zionism.Bolshevism

ZIONISM VERSUS BOLSHEVISM AND THE FAKE ELECTIONS IN AMERICA, RUSSIA, GREAT BRITAIN AND FRANCE

.... and the clown show continues.

RedactedNews

"BIDEN HAS 48 HOURS LEFT, OR ELSE" - DEMOCRATIC COUP UNFOLDS NOW | REDACTED NEWS

President Biden's multi-millionaire donors have given him 48 hours to drop out or they're withholding tens of millions in donations ahead of the 2024 election.

Intelligence Services Writing The Script

The British establishment using paid agitators (masked men in the video) is attempting to provoke another riot by firing tear gas at people in Sunderland who are holding a vigil for the three girls who were murdered in Southport.

DO NOT PARTAKE IN THE RIOTS

This is a TRAP. This is how Ukraine enacted a dictatorship in 2013 with paid agitators. Keir Starmer is trying to enact a dictatorship by using your anger and clamping down on your freedoms through these riots.

GuardianInvestigation

Israel is behind rigging elections and online bot farms