PhD Chemist Whistleblower, Worked 17 Years Developing Chemtrails: 90% of Chemtrails Designed to Alter Emotions/Mood/State of Mind and Provoke “Flu-like Symptoms”

When you breathe out in cold weather, you see mist because the warm and moist air from your lungs meets the cold and dry air outside, forming tiny droplets of liquid water as the result of condensation. The mist quickly evaporates as it mixes with the surrounding air

Contrails are made of solid ice crystals.

Contrails form when water vapor from airplane exhaust condenses and freezes, forming ice crystals
They grow when the ice crystals in them attract more water vapor from the surrounding air, which also freezes and adds to the mass of the contrail (called deposition).

Contrails aren't usually visible at low altitudes because the temperature, even though it might be freezing, isn't cold enough and/or the humidity isn't high enough.

Here's a video of three planes taking of at Yakutsk airport at -47°C.... or do you believe they are releasing chemtrails? by mistake? On purpose? Why? Or is it a doctored video?

Videos too short to make an opinion and to see what happens to the contrail or chemtrail later ie does it disappear or linger for hours and spread out into cloud cover. Surely if its a contrail, wouldnt this be far more common without having to go to Siberia, after all Ice forms at Zero Degrees Centrigrade.

Here's one that's a bit longer.

How long do the contrails have to linger for them to be classified as chemtrails? From one of the videos that you've provided (here) that doesn't linger long and he still believes it's chemtrail?

Surely?

The air being Zero Degrees Centigrade isn't the only parameter needed for persistent contrails to form.

And ice forms differently at different negative temperatures.

See this article:- Small altitude changes could cut contrail impact of flights by up to 59 per cent | Imperial News | Imperial College London

You have picked the coldest city in the world to illustrate your point....25 Photos Of Yakutsk, Russia, The Coldest City In The World Surely Finland is cold enough.....

For me the one's that last hours ans spread out to block out the sky are the most obvious chemtrails.

Surely? How can you be sure?

Finland is cold enough? When? Where? Doesn't sound very scientific. Or is that a mindset that one need not get into with issues such as these?

Are such ones always chemtrails or do also persistent contrails exist or are they just lies? And how do you tell them apart?

https://www.accuweather.com/en/fi/finland-weather Its below the freezing point of water. Is below 0 DEGREES Celsius scientific enough for you? Seems I guessed right. Water freezes at 0 degrees C and Boils at 100 Degrees C, there are no grey areas here, its an open and shut case.

No grey areas?

Can you really say that and say that water freezes identically at 0c degrees as at -10c degrees, -30, -40? or is it really an open and shut case?

Does it take the identical amount of time for it to freeze at different temperatures or is that something one doesn't need to take into consideration?

Does the ice become identical a all temperatures under 0c or is there variation?

Obviously it freezes quicker in colder temperatures, which is why you chose the coldest city in the world to prove your point.

Well good luck finding a video showing such rather persistent contrails at a takeoff at 0c.

So what is the exact temperature this phenomenon occcurs?

Seems like about -40c and a RHI (relative humidity with respect to ice)of 70%
Here's some discussion on this:

There's tons of material on this, but as we can see the documents are quite hard to understand...

https://archive.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/sres/aviation/index.php?idp=38

@ThePrisoner Pro tip: You could of course just assume the authors of these nerdy documents are vaxxer lefties and just ignore them...

With metabunk, by the sound of it, is a factchecker site that is probably a fair assumption, You seem to ignore Flat-Earthers when looking at moon landings, I guess we all have our biases eh?

For what its worth I believe contrails exist as do chemtrails.

What is wrong with facts?

What do you mean, I don't quite understand this argument? Give me an example, please?

Surely you must remember calling moon landing skeptics flat earthers? I pointed out at the time that this ain't necessarily so

No. I never said that.

Here's the quote that I believe you are misremembering:-

What about persistent contrails?

Is it possible for normal contrails to grow and persist?

Is it possible for chemtrails to grow or is all that you see what has come out of the chemtrail tanks? or are the chems mixed with the fuel and it goes through the engines and burns etc?

20+ years of Chemtrail research and I've yet to see any insight into how it's being done?

Could be, I believe a lot of your links were from guys conflating the 2 subjects, that guy with the dog being a notable one.

Project Controlled Weather - Operation Popeye

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING? (2010) FULL DOCUMENTARY

Documentary on the subject of stratospheric aerosol geoengineering.