News and Reports - The Middle East

I believe that this one might be playing in reverse.

Why you think it's invincible Iron Dome missiles going up? I notice all the MSM footage I have seen of the missile attack rarely shows the impacts ( not that I seek that out ), yet ALL the telegram footage shows impacts. Makes you wonder if the MSM are trying to cover something up. If the Iron dome is as effective as the Patriot it is junk,

Did I say that, please?

You seemed to imply the clip was played backwards, which is always possible I suppose.

Massive Iranian Missile Strike ‘Completely Destroys’ Israeli F-35 Base Nevatim: Stealth Fighters Destroyed - Reports

I can't vouch for the veracity of this site, came across it in a ZH comments section. I have seen footage of this base being hit multiple times.

On closer inspection there are however some tell-tale signs that show that it isn't reversed.

Reversing a video like this and changing it's meaning reminds me of this

This one is bizarre.. It looks so...incredible? fake? real?

Plenty of footage online of Sunni muslims celebrating the attack against Israel, but there again this author sounds Jewish, one would expect him to play the divide and rule game.

DannyHaiphong

Israel EMBARRASSED: Iran's Missile Barrage Cripples IDF, Netanyahu FLEES in Hiding | DH

Host Danny Haiphong with guest former U.S. Army Ranger and geopolitical analyst Greg Stoker to analyze Iran's HUGE move on Israel and how it will change the character of the multi-front war in West Asia by leaps and bounds. This video breaks down exactly what happened and what we need to understand about the geopolitical shockwaves that Iran just sent through Israel and the wider world. Aired 2nd October 2024.

1 Like
1 Like