Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

2 Esdras 9:1-13

9:1. He answered me then, and said, Measure thou the time diligently in itself: and when thou seest part of the Signs past, which I have told thee before,
9:2. Then shalt thou understand, that it is the very same time, wherein the Highest will begin to visit the world which He made.
9:3. Therefore when there shall be seen earthquakes and uproars of the people in the world:
9:4. Then shalt thou well understand, that The Most High spoke of those things from the days that were before thee, even from the beginning.
9:5. For like as all that is made in the world hath a beginning and an end, and the end is manifest:
9:6. Even so the times also of the Highest have plain beginnings in wonder and powerful works, and endings in effects and Signs.
9:7. And every one that shall be saved, and shall be able to escape by his works, and by faith, whereby ye have believed,
9:8. SHALL BE PRESERVED FROM THE SAID PERILS, and shall see My salvation in My land, and within My borders: for I have sanctified them for Me from the beginning.
9:9. Then shall they be in pitiful case, which now have abused My Ways: and they that have cast them away despitefully shall dwell in torments.
9:10. For such as in their life have received benefits, and have not known Me;
9:11. And they that have loathed My Law, while they still had liberty, and, when as yet place for repentance was open unto them, understood not, but despised it;
9:12. The same MUST know it after death by pain.
9:13 And therefore be thou not curious how the unGodly shall be punished, and when: but inquire how the righteous shall be saved, whose the world is, and for whom the world was created (Thom. 2:10).

1 Like

Keeping it simple, this is about choosing good over evil, and always has been (Deut. 30:15-20)

All along The Way we've been warned about how narrow the path is that leads to life, which is why so few choose it (Matt. 7:13-14). Instead, most take the broad path, placing their trust in man-made institutions, man-made corporate structures and man-made titles instead of in our Creator. How many warnings did our Creator lovingly give us to stay as far away as possible from the witch doctors and their pharmacy/witches' brew? It's a capital crime under The Law to be a pharmacist or one who administers pharmacy to others, and yet people have swallowed western medicine hook (pill), line (chemo) and sinker (radiation). We're several generations now of drug addicts who can't seem to break-free from our drug-pushers/witch doctors, who have most conned into believing there's a pill, etc. for everything that ails "us" (the body really) the temple used here to ride in.

3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

I am so thankful I distrusted the government since when my human was just a wee boy age.

1 Like

Everyone pay attention to the "old man in a chair" what he said he is very aware of THEY (The hierarchy enslaving you) plans

1 Like

Amish Rejected Big Pharma, Now They Are Officially 'Healthiest People in the World'

Amish Rejected Big Pharma, Now They Are Officially 'Healthiest People in the..

Immunity, Infectious Disease, and Vaccination - Raymond Obomsawin

In his 2015 lecture, “The Truth About Vaccines — Immunity, Infectious Disease and Vaccination Science of Life,” he shows us via historical and statistical facts that vaccines along with chemicals, pharmaceuticals and denatured food have had a severe and negative impact on human health. Raymond Obomsawin, Ph.D. was a courageous man who stood for the highest principles in health care. He was an early pioneer calling out the injuries and deaths that follow mass vaccination programs. He passed away on Dec. 28 2021, at home surrounded by family. A Tribute to Raymond Obomsawin • Children's Health Defense

Video description: Why do vaccine shots pose serious physical, mental, and behavioral dangers in humans? Raymond Obomsawin gives a historical overview of human attempts to create immunity, artificially, via vaccination. He explores the issues surrounding these artificial attempts to protect human health. Raymond Obomsawin shows the real causes of some of the more recent health issues and how vaccines, among other artifical chemicals and pharmaceutics, cause harmful and, oftentimes, lifelong health damage. He shows, via statistical and historical facts, that vaccines have no positive impact on the decline of disease. Watch this video expose the truth about vaccines.

1 Like

By Patricia Harrity

A new vaccine campaign is just days away and despite the fact that the “safe and effective” tagline has been shown to be a complete lie over and over again since 2020, there will no doubt still be some takers of the toxic, dangerous jab. However, “Very few people realize that the worst “epidemic” ever to hit America, was the Spanish Influenza of 1918 was the after-effect of the massive nationwide vaccine campaign.” which is claimed Eleanor McBean, and as an “on the spot observer” her research and books should certainly make them change their minds.

Antivaxxer? Too Right.

I am an “anti-vaxxer”, and I have no qualms admitting this. Although it surprises me that it is a term that is used to insult and ridicule, and often people view those of us, the “anti-vaxxers” almost as a different species. Mind you, Italian eugenicist, and criminologist, Cesare Lombroso (1835 – 1909) claimed criminals were a different species too and many believed him to back then!

Mind you many of us, probably do actually feel like we are a different species, simply because we see the “clear and present danger” We tend to be the ones who do not take the words of a corrupt system as gospel, we try and learn from history and our own experiences, and simply, yet importantly, we do not accept spoon fed propaganda, we read.

Continued at link.

1 Like

DOCTORS ONLY GET 4 HOURS OF 'TRAINING' IN VACCINES IN MED SCHOOL AND THE LIE...

2 Likes

Dr. Mike Yeadon tells us the big truth in 19 minutes

Please do not allow any vaccines into your body EVER again.

It is against The Law:

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are
[these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife,
seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the
which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that
they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

17,000 doctors and scientists signed a treaty that declared:

"Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, Janssen, AstraZeneca, and their enablers withheld and wilfully omitted safety and effectiveness information from patients and physicians, and should be immediately indicted for fraud."

17,000 doctors and scientists signed a treaty that declared...

2 Likes

13 reasons why you should NEVER allow your Child to get the COVID-19 Vaccine

[You don't need 13 reasons. You only need one - it's against God's Law.]

2 Likes

ALARM as more than 30,000 Europeans die annually from SUPERBUGS triggered by pharmaceutical overuse and abuse

New research published by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control has revealed that more than 30,000 people die in Europe every single year from antibiotic-resistant bacteria, also known as "superbugs."

Researchers estimate that anywhere between 31,000 and 39,000 Europeans succumb to death by superbugs, often due to overdependence on and abuse of pharmaceutical antibiotics, which are a leading cause of superbugs.

Another report out of Florida from this past week suggests that antibiotic-resistant infections contributed to almost five million deaths worldwide in 2019.

Continued at link.

"Vaccination" is the greatest evil in the history of humanity, as these new studies variously PROVE

Excess deaths in 2023

The vaccine industry is a fraud; for 225 years vaccines have been making people unhealthier

In a recent interview, Dr. Suzanne Humphries discussed the recent update to her classic book, ‘Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History’, published in 2013. ‘Dissolving Illusions’ is one of my favourite books on vaccines, so I was honoured to write the foreword for this 10th anniversary edition.

You can watch the interview titled ‘Dissolving Illusions About Vaccine Safety, Interview with Suzanne Humphries’ on BitChute HERE.

Expose News attached the transcript of Mercola’s interview with Dr. Humphries at the link.

3 Likes