Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

Dear @Daniel welcome to DG.

2 Likes

They Want to Kill Six Billion of Us - Here's How They'll Do It - Vernon Coleman

Who is Dr. Vernon Coleman? Please see his new website at provided link for more good information. http://vernoncoleman.com/

The list below is based on the list first published in Vernon Coleman’s international bestselling book How to Stop Your Doctor Killing You in 1996. Many of these warnings were issued between 20 and 40 years ago.

Dr Vernon Coleman was the first writer to:

1. Warn about the dangers of benzodiazepine tranquillisers
  2. Warn that passive smoking causes cancer
  3. Warn that mobile phones (and masts) may cause cancer
  4. Warn that tap water contains harmful drug residues
  5. Point out that genetic engineering (in all its forms) can be a threat to human health
  6. Claim that high blood pressure can be controlled without drugs
  7. Warn about the risk of mad cow disease
  8. Warn that deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a serious threat to air travellers
  9. Warn of the return of tuberculosis
  10. Explain why medical screening programmes are of more benefit to doctors than to patients
  11. Warn that the threat of AIDS was wildly exaggerated for commercial reasons
  12. Warn that the overuse of antibiotics was creating drug resistant infections
  13. Warn that doctors were over-diagnosing asthma
  14. Draw attention to the value of generic drugs (as opposed to branded drugs)
  15. Warn that ADHD was being over-diagnosed and treated with dangerous drugs
  16. Point out that the incidence of diabetes is rising out of control
  17. Warn that prostate screening does more harm than good
  18. Warn that breast screening is of doubtful value
  19. Warn of the dangers of over exercising
  20. Warn of the damage that jogging can do to the spine and joints
  21. Warn that vaccines are neither as safe nor as effective as the establishment claims
  22. Explain that stress causes or exacerbates 90% of all illnesses
  23. Explain the facts about irritable bowel syndrome
  24. Explain why removing breasts from healthy women is unnecessary
  25. Warn that chemotherapy often does more harm than good
  26. Draw attention to the self-healing powers of the human body
  27. Warn that the drug tamoxifen (used to prevent cancer) can cause cancer
  28. Warn of the dangers of hormone replacement therapy
  29. Expose the link between a high fat diet and breast cancer
  30. Warn that depression was being over-diagnosed and over treated
  31. Point out the importance of the immune system in defending against cancer
  32. Provide evidence showing that meat causes more cancer than tobacco
  33. Explain how antiperspirants may be a health hazard
  34. Warn of the danger of using microwave ovens
  35. Draw attention to the danger of radiotherapy
  36. Warn that doctors are now as big a cause of death as cancer or heart disease
  37. Draw attention to the ability of the mind to heal the body
  38. Explain how and why air conditioning systems can be dangerous
  39. Warn of the hazard of superbugs
  40. Warn that tests and investigations are often unnecessary and dangerous
  41. Point out that one in six hospital patients is there because he or she has been made ill by doctors
  42. Explain why women will not live longer than men in the 21st century
  43. Warn of the dangers of paraquat (and associated products such as Roundup)
  44. Point out that increased longevity is a myth and a result of reduced infant mortality
  45. Why and how too many X-rays are done – and cause cancer
  46. Draw attention to the value of TENS machines in the treatment of pain
  47. Warn of the increase in the size of our ageing population
  48. Warn that obesity leads to an increased cancer risk
  49. Explain how experiments on animals mislead researchers
  50. Explain that many patients with dementia can be cured (because they have NPH and not Alzheimer’s disease)

Countries are not exporting but holding their food supplies, do you blame them?Food prices are jumping and food shortages will come from deliberate disruptions from the fake virus claims, shutting down food distabution centers.
Huge crops are being plowed into the ground, animals are being killed in mass, tankers full of milk are being poured on the ground.

Another Week in La-La Land (Dr Vernon Coleman)

"Britain's leading health care campaigner" (The Sun)

"Dr Vernon Coleman is one of our most enlightened, trenchant and sensible dispensers
of medical advice."
(The Observer)

"Sharpest mind in medical journalism." (Daily Star)

"His message is important." (The Economist)

"King of the media docs." (The Independent)

"Perhaps the best known health writer in the world today" (The Therapist)

"Probably one of the most brilliant men alive." (Irish Times)

"The patient's champion." (Birmingham Post)

"Britain's leading medical author." (The Star)

"An articulate and prolific medical author." (Sunday Times)

"He writes lucidly and wittily." (Good Housekeeping)

"Coleman is a very funny writer." (This England)

"Marvellously succinct, refreshingly sensible." (The Spectator)

"Compulsive reading." (The Guardian)

"The doctor who dares to speak his mind." (Oxford Mail)

"It's impossible not to be impressed." (Western Daily Press)

"His advice is optimistic and enthusiastic." (British Medical Journal)

"He's the Lone Ranger, Robin Hood and the Equalizer rolled into one." (Glasgow Evening Times)

"Vernon Coleman writes brilliant books." (The Good Book Guide)

"...no thinking person can ignore him. This is why he has been for over 20 years one of the world's leading advocates on human and animal rights in relation to health. Long may it continue!" (The Ecologist)

"The man is a national treasure" (What Doctors Don't Tell You)

"The revered guru of medicine" (Nursing Times)

"Superstar" (Independent on Sunday)

"Rogue elephant" (Sunday Times)

"Gentle, kind and caring" (Western Daily Press)

"His trademark is that he doesn't mince his words. Far funnier than the usual tone of soupy piety you get from his colleagues" (The Guardian)

"I would much rather spend an evening in his company than be trapped for five minutes in a radio commentary box with Mr Geoffrey Boycott" (Peter Tinniswood, Punch)

"Dr Coleman is one of our most enlightened, trenchant and sensitive dispensers of medical advice" (The Observer)

"What a brilliant, informative website this is!" (K.I. by email)

"If I could write, my words would be just like yours. (Your site is) the most interesting thing I have read in years. Thank goodness for the internet. If it is only good for one thing, being to educate ourselves, then it is worth it" (S R-B by email)

"...you have a magnificently well designed site. The content is superb." (G.C. by email)

"It is not often that a site impresses me so much that an email of appreciation is in order, but your site is quite exceptionally good. Jam packed with information, neatly tidied away, yet accessible with good signposts, well laid out, easy to navigate. In short, the sort of design that many would do well to inspect and copy." (D.T. by email)

"...yours is a superb body of work and you are a 'must read' author for anyone who cares about their health and that of their loved ones. I am bookmarking your site from now on!" (G.G. by email)

"What a truly wonderful site - and writing. I've been mesmerized." (K.L. by email)

"Great site and fantastic information." (Jenny by email)

"I find your website very enlightening." (E.S. by email)

3 Likes

Ten nations halt covid vaccine; Bill Gates gets massive covid bailout money

Situation Update, March 12th, 2021 - Ten nations halt covid vaccine, corporate CULT training camps in California

As yet more proof that our world is going completely insane, Bill Gates just scored billions in covid bailout money. Meanwhile, the covid vaccine has been suspended in 10 European nations due to blood clots that sometimes kill people.

A corporate training program in California has gone "full cult," with weird, twisted psychological abuse of Panda Express employees, according to a lawsuit complaint, that somehow seemed perfectly okay to Left Coast liberal executives.

There's much more covered in today's podcast, which details the accelerating insanity of the world and brings you some hilarious satire humor at the same time.

2 Likes

POISONOUS PROOF – The ACTUAL CONTENTS Inside Pfizer Vials EXPOSED!

Scientists have examined the Pfizer 'vaccine', and what they found was HORRIFIC...It's Poison!

Stew Peters and Jane Ruby

Stew Peters Show – Stew interviews Peters interviews Dr. Jane Ruby again.

Dr. Ruby has read through the Spanish researchers Graphene Oxide Report and gives her analysis and concerns. "(Graphene Oxide) is most definitely a poison... There's no reason for this to be in here (vaccines) except to murder people," she said.

Please watch this video. It is approximately 16 minutes.

The authorities have admitted that this is not a vaccine. It is a computer-operating-system to control mankind. It is part of the transhumanism agenda; and the graphene oxide is part of the transhumanism so that people can be controlled using 5G technology. No where on Earth will be safe, because Elon Musk's Starlink System means that 5G can access everywhere and everyone on the Planet.

Urgent Message - Graphene Oxide In All New Vaccines, Masks & Test Kits

7 Likes

Dear @Daniel, Thank-you for the good information about water.

Is water the Great Mystery?

• In this amazing film, Water, the Great Mystery, we can see that science has made a quantum leap into understanding how mind can be recorded by the most simple element in nature (water) and on the periodic table: H20. If water has memory, and its main component being hydrogen, then the whole universe would have memory.

Water: The Great Mystery - Top Documentary Films

topdocumentaryfilms.com/water-great-mystery/

4 Likes

Salam Daniel,

This is my first post here, my name is Ya Sin.

I actually owned Masarus Hidden Water books (when my body was young), they were really interesting and confirms everything God/Allah says about Good and evil.

It seems that even water has a memory and that words actually change the structure of the atoms.

Mashallah.

8 Likes

@Daniel @yassin

Thank-you both for bringing attention to the subject of the effects of thoughts found in water and the power of thoughts and words. That is very powerful and useful information. Amazing, really!

Thank-you.

6 Likes

PFIZER'S NANO BEAST -- Whistle blower MELISSA MCATEE

8 Likes

Vaccinated Up to 15X MORE LIKELY Than Unvaxxed to Develop Heart Inflammation Requiring Hospitalization: Peer Reviewed Study

From the *peer-reviewed study, which was published by the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA):

“Results of this large cohort study indicated that both first and second doses of mRNA vaccines were associated with increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis. For individuals receiving 2 doses of the same vaccine, risk of myocarditis was highest among young males (aged 16-24 years) after the second dose. These findings are compatible with between 4 and 7 excess events in 28 days per 100 000 vaccinees after BNT162b2, and between 9 and 28 excess events per 100 000 vaccinees after mRNA-1273.

The risks of myocarditis and pericarditis were highest within the first 7 days of being vaccinated, were increased for all combinations of mRNA vaccines, and were more pronounced after the second dose.”

Journal of American Medical Association should be difficult for naysayers to try to dismiss and/or label as dis/misinformation.

The original book La Silva Curiosa by Julio Medrano can be downloaded here.

The specific pages from the book containing the letter form the Chief Rabbi of Spain to the Sanhedrin and the Sanhedrin's reply are below; but first the Sanhedrin's letter in English again (from the GibMessenger post at the top):

Beloved brethren in Moses (another lie), we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great a pain to hear it as yourselves.

The advice of the Grand Satraps and the Rabbis is the following:

1. As for what you say that the king of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
  2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
  3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries (pharmacists/chemists), that they may take away Christian's lives.
  4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
  5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State (politics - politicians ), that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
  6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.

(Signed) Prince of the (counterfeit)-Jews of Constantinople'
(Julio-Inigrez de Medrano - 'La Silva Curiosa' 1608 my (JAH) emphasis)

5 Likes

2 Esdras 9:1-13

9:1. He answered me then, and said, Measure thou the time diligently in itself: and when thou seest part of the Signs past, which I have told thee before,
9:2. Then shalt thou understand, that it is the very same time, wherein the Highest will begin to visit the world which He made.
9:3. Therefore when there shall be seen earthquakes and uproars of the people in the world:
9:4. Then shalt thou well understand, that The Most High spoke of those things from the days that were before thee, even from the beginning.
9:5. For like as all that is made in the world hath a beginning and an end, and the end is manifest:
9:6. Even so the times also of the Highest have plain beginnings in wonder and powerful works, and endings in effects and Signs.
9:7. And every one that shall be saved, and shall be able to escape by his works, and by faith, whereby ye have believed,
9:8. SHALL BE PRESERVED FROM THE SAID PERILS, and shall see My salvation in My land, and within My borders: for I have sanctified them for Me from the beginning.
9:9. Then shall they be in pitiful case, which now have abused My Ways: and they that have cast them away despitefully shall dwell in torments.
9:10. For such as in their life have received benefits, and have not known Me;
9:11. And they that have loathed My Law, while they still had liberty, and, when as yet place for repentance was open unto them, understood not, but despised it;
9:12. The same MUST know it after death by pain.
9:13 And therefore be thou not curious how the unGodly shall be punished, and when: but inquire how the righteous shall be saved, whose the world is, and for whom the world was created (Thom. 2:10).

1 Like

Keeping it simple, this is about choosing good over evil, and always has been (Deut. 30:15-20)

All along The Way we've been warned about how narrow the path is that leads to life, which is why so few choose it (Matt. 7:13-14). Instead, most take the broad path, placing their trust in man-made institutions, man-made corporate structures and man-made titles instead of in our Creator. How many warnings did our Creator lovingly give us to stay as far away as possible from the witch doctors and their pharmacy/witches' brew? It's a capital crime under The Law to be a pharmacist or one who administers pharmacy to others, and yet people have swallowed western medicine hook (pill), line (chemo) and sinker (radiation). We're several generations now of drug addicts who can't seem to break-free from our drug-pushers/witch doctors, who have most conned into believing there's a pill, etc. for everything that ails "us" (the body really) the temple used here to ride in.

3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

I am so thankful I distrusted the government since when my human was just a wee boy age.

1 Like

Everyone pay attention to the "old man in a chair" what he said he is very aware of THEY (The hierarchy enslaving you) plans

1 Like

Amish Rejected Big Pharma, Now They Are Officially 'Healthiest People in the World'

Amish Rejected Big Pharma, Now They Are Officially 'Healthiest People in the..