Isn't it time to unmask this criminal conspiracy?

Seen in Bournemouth.

4 Likes

See also:

https://haveyenotread.com/occult-ritual-transformation-and-coronavirus/

Excerpts from the above linked article:

Indeed, as you’ll see throughout the rest of this commentary, the entire manufactured coronavirus crisis is one giant, occult ritual from start to finish, divided up into four mini-rituals, each with the distinct occult purpose of initiation and transformation of the world and its people into a new global order.

So, let’s start by examining the four distinct, but interrelated, occult rituals that make up this massive global occult ritual initiation ceremony:

1. Ritual Mask-Wearing
  2. Ritual Hand-Washing
  3. Ritual “Social Distancing”
  4. Ritual Lockdowns

Masks are historically worn by slaves, to keep their mouths shut, and by criminals, to hide their identity.

Masking has traditionally played a very important role in occult rituals.

Among other things, the wearing of the mask over one’s mouth is a token of submission…a gesture of your willingness to be subject to others who are not your usual Sovereign.

But there’s more. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica , mask-wearing is:

“A form of disguise or concealment usually worn over or in front of the face to hide the identity of a person and by its own features to establish another being .”
In other words, the wearing of a mask represents an occult transformation — a human alchemy, if you will — from one role to another. From one manner of being, to another. Indeed, in this case, from individual sovereign under God to collective subject under the children of the devil.

As such, you must always remain unmasked , because your job — in your earthly role as one of His faithful representatives — is to speak and explain His Word to others. And to do so, you must open your mouth. You cannot be muzzled (Deut. 25:4). You cannot be masked (Luke 8:16-17, 12:1-5).

Wearing the mask is a powerful occult symbol indicating your submission to another power other than the Creator God who gave you the direct commission to preach His Word to the world (Matt. 28:19).

The entire point of occult ritual mask-wearing is to hammer home to your subconsciousness — until it becomes completely true in your daily life — the idea that things are no longer the same, and will never be the same again.
It’s an initiation into a new order. But it’s also a transformation of the self into a new position in that new order .

Under the sway of the occult ritualist, you, being mouth-masked, are no longer the person you used to be. You’re no longer a designated mouthpiece of God on this earth. You’re suddenly demoted and re-assigned to the position of obedient subject.

Symbolically, you become a serf in the new order. That’s your new role…your new identity… as represented by the wearing of mask.
The wearing of the mask is simply part of the initiation ritual used to visually and psychologically signal your consent to this new arrangement. Yes, by wearing the mask, you’re signaling your consent to accept a new and very different position in a new global order.
And by placing the mask on your face, you’re becoming their unwitting faithful servant. You’re being ritually initiated into the new order. You may not realize it. But in occult magic, the victim doesn’t have to be knowledgeable of the meaning behind what he or she is being told to do. The performance of the ritual itself – on demand — is all that matters.

So, who , exactly, is doing this to us?

By wearing the mask, you’re being symbolically and alchemically transformed — “reborn” — into their new global system, through occult ritual programming.

More from the Encyclopedia Britannica on ritual mask-wearing:

“The person who wears the mask is also considered to be in direct association with the mask’s spirit force and is consequently exposed to like personal danger of being affected by it.

…Upon donning the mask, the wearer sometimes undergoes a psychic change , and, as in a trance, assumes the spirit character depicted by the mask .”
Through the wearing of the mask, the occult ritualists have created an army of “Karens” – programmed automatons who take the ritual so seriously that they feel personally and physically threatened when you don’t. And they don’t mind telling you so. Often vigorously.

The Encyclopedia Britannica goes on to say about the masking ritual:

“Usually, however, the wearer skillfully becomes a ‘partner’ of the character he is impersonating , giving to the mask not only an important spark of vitality by the light flashing from his own eyes but also bringing it alive by his movements and poses .”
In other words, in the end, the mask becomes part of the very identity of those who wear it. The occult transition becomes complete. The “ new you ” is born from the ritual.

The Encyclopedia Britannica further states:

“But often the wearer [of the mask] seems to become psychologically one with the character he is helping to create . He seems to become an automaton, without his own will, which has become subservient to that of the personage of the mask .”
You might want to think about those dozens of online videos showing fully-masked hospital nurses and hospital workers participating in elaborately choreographed Tik-Tok dance videos, while simultaneously thousands of hapless coronavirus victims are supposedly dying cruel deaths and being stacked up like cord wood in those very same hospitals.
So, the people, by-and-large, don’t even realize the depth and severity of the attempted coup against them, because it’s being accomplished almost solely through occult ritual deception .

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, WHICH DECEIVETH THE WHOLE WORLD: he was cast out to the EARTH, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

3 Likes

Further commentary on the second ritual: hand-washing.

Containers of “hand sanitizer” now don the entrances to many if not most stores, to encourage everyone to wash their hands before entering and again when they’re leaving.

Where did this tradition originate? And who promoted it? The answer might surprise you.

Matthew 15:1-20
15:1 Then came to Jesus lawyers and politicians, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the Tradition of the Elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?
15:4 For God Commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition (Talmud).
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws/legislation).
15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the politicians were offended, after they heard this saying?
15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath NOT planted, shall be rooted up.
15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit).
15:15 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
15:16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness (lies), blasphemies:
15:20 These are [the things] which defile a man: BUT TO EAT WITH UNWASHEN HANDS DEFILETH NOT A MAN.

The reason the “elders” (political and church leaders), i.e. the scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians) were keen on having everyone wash their hands is because they were the ones who made soap. Obviously the more people who washed their hands, the greater their business profits were.

The descendants of these same evil people are today the owners of the chemical and pharmaceutical companies, who not only make chemical soaps, but also all of the chemicals that are used to poison the ground, water and air, and the pharmaceutical chemicals that are then used to further poison people under the guise of “curing” them of the sickness caused by the initial poisoning.

The skin is one of the body’s primary natural defenses against toxins, and does NOT need to be chemically stripped of those defenses.

This one passage alone should be enough for everyone with a modicum of faith and common-sense to understand that we don’t need to be constantly using all of these chemicals on our hands, which actually make people sick, anymore than we need to worry about inhaling or ingesting some imaginary germ or virus.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

3 Likes

With regard to the third and fourth rituals: (anti) social distancing and the lockdown(s)/confinement(s)…

The word Satan is Hebrew, and means “the Opposer” in English (God’s Adversary). If carefully and thoroughly investigated with an open mind, it’s easy to see this is opposite world, where every man-made institution and its teachings are upside down and backwards.

One of Satan’s classic mind-control strategies is divide and conquer. Divide people up into two or more groups, and pit them against each other with perceived differences, and keep them distracted so they can be easily defeated.

We are already divided into different political parties, different legal parties, different organized religions, different nationalities, different ethnic groups and different sporting teams, etc. As long as almost everyone is arguing over these things, they are oblivious to the war that is raging all around them, and against them.

Exactly as is happening right now.

The ultimate divisive strategy is to pit everyone against everyone else, which is exactly what this anti-social distancing and the lockdown(s) are meant to accomplish, along with the premeditated destruction of the global economy, to bring about WW3.

The global economy is what is presently feeding and housing people around the world. It is a well-known fact that poverty causes sickness and crime, depriving people of sanitary water and living conditions and the nutrition their bodies need to survive.

And economic depressions have historically led to wars, which have similarly been premeditated.

Of course poverty, and the sickness and crime it causes, would be eliminated (along with the wars) IF we kept The Law ([Deut. 15:4](http://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/Bible/05deut. htm#15_4)), i.e. stopped sinning (1 John 3:4).

Of course this planned and imminent economic collapse, and the oppression and widespread death it would cause, was likewise prophesied.

Matthew 24:21-22
24:21 For then shall be great oppression, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

People are literally now afraid of one another, concerned that anyone who crosses their path may be a “carrier” of some allegedly deadly disease that has never been isolated, which we cannot test for, and for which we have no evidence of how it might spread IF it even exists . And why are so many consumed with this irrational fear?

Because they believe in the lie that they are “only human after all” instead of our Creator.

Because they believe in the professional liars (lawyers and politicians) and their witch-doctors instead of our Creator.

Because they believe in the government propaganda machine (television), which told them to be afraid, instead of our Creator.

The very first COMMANDment is to have NO other gods before Father, Who IS God.

Exodus 20:3-7
20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee ANY graven image, or ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth [neither shalt thou possess them if others make them] :
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the “I AM” thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate [or disobey] Me;
20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love [and obey] Me, and KEEP My Commandments.
20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the “I AM” thy God in vain (use it when not talking to Him, or about Him) ; for the “I AM” will not hold [him] guiltless that taketh His name in vain [and thus wasteth His time or insulteth Him].

Isn’t it time to stop making gods out of politicians, lawyers, judges, witch-doctors and the media they hire to spin their web of lies?

Deuteronomy 1:17 Ye shall not respect persons in Judgment; [but] ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the Judgment [is] God’s: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring [it] unto me, and I will hear it.

Deuteronomy 16:19 Thou shalt not pervert Judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.

And shouldn’t we actually start living by the FIRST and Most Important COMMANDment so that we may LIVE?

Deuteronomy 4:10 [Specially] the day that thou stoodest before the “I AM” thy God in Horeb, when the “I AM” said unto me, Gather Me the people together, and I will make them hear My Words, that they may learn to respect Me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and [that] they may teach their children.

Deuteronomy 5:29-32
5:29 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would respect Me, and keep ALL My Commandments ALWAYS , that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!
5:30 Go say to them, Get you into your tents again.
5:31 But as for thee, stand thou here by Me, and I will speak unto thee all the Commandments, and the Statutes, and the Judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do [them] in the land which I give them to possess it.
5:32 Ye shall observe to do therefore as the “I AM” your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left (political parties).

3 Likes

Another name for Satan is the (false) accuser. These are the "watchers" out there, looking to falsely accuse people of something/anything. Crazy people who have lost their minds to Satan.

Psalm 109:2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
109:3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.
109:4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I [give myself unto] prayer.
109:5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

Rev. 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

3 Likes

More on anti-social distancing...

2 Esdras 16:14-37
16:14. Behold, the plagues are sent, and shall not return again, until they come upon the earth.
16:15. The fire is kindled, and shall not be put out, till it consume the foundation of the Earth.
16:16. Like as an arrow which is shot of a mighty archer returneth not backward: even so the plagues that shall be sent upon Earth shall not return again.
16:17. Woe is me! woe is me (Rev. 8:13, 9:1-21)! who will deliver me in those days? (Eze. 13:23; 34:10, 12, 27)
16:18. The beginning of sorrows (Matt. 24:8) and great mournings; the beginning of famine and great death; the beginning of wars, and the powers shall stand in fear; the beginning of evils! what shall I do when these evils shall come?
16:19. Behold, famine and plague, tribulation and anguish (Matt. 24:21), are sent as scourges for correction.
16:20. But for all these things they shall not turn from their wickedness, nor be always mindful of the scourges.
16:21. Behold, victuals shall be so good cheap upon earth, that they shall think themselves to be in good case, and even then shall evils grow upon earth, sword, famine, and great confusion.
16:22. For many of them that dwell upon Earth shall perish of famine; and the other, that escape the hunger, the sword shall destroy.
16:23. And the dead shall be cast out as dung, and there shall be no man able to comfort them: for the earth shall be wasted, and the cities shall be cast down.
16:24. There shall be no man left to till the earth, and to sow it.
16:25. The trees shall give fruit, and who shall gather them?
16:26. The grapes shall ripen, and who shall tread them? for all places shall be desolate of men:
16:27. So that one man shall desire to see another, and to hear his voice.
16:28 For of a city there shall be ten left, and two of the field, which shall hide themselves in the thick groves, and in the clefts of the rocks.
16:29. As in an orchard of Olives upon every tree there are left three or four olives;
16:30. Or as when a vineyard is gathered, there are left some clusters of them that diligently seek through the vineyard:
16:31. Even so in those days there shall be three or four left by them that search their houses with the sword.
16:32. And the earth shall be laid waste, and the fields thereof shall wax old, and her ways and all her paths shall grow full of thorns, because no man shall travel therethrough.
16:33. The virgins shall mourn, having no bridegrooms; the women shall mourn, having no husbands; their daughters shall mourn, having no helpers.
16:34. In the wars shall their bridegrooms be destroyed, and their husbands shall perish of famine.
16:35. Hear now these things and understand them, ye servants of the Lord.
16:36. Behold, the word of the Lord, receive it: believe not the gods of whom the Lord spoke.
16:37. Behold, the plagues draw nigh, and are not slack.

1 Like

Matthew
5:5 Blessed [are] the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
5:6 Blessed [are] they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. (Go for it).
5:7 Blessed [are] the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
5:8 Blessed [are] the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
5:9 Blessed [are] the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
5:10 Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great [is] your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the Prophets which were before you.
5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Revelation
21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
21:2 And I John saw the Holy City, “New Jerusalem”, coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.
21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God [is] with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.
21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
21:5 And He that sat upon the Throne said, Behold, I make all things NEW. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are True and Faithful.

2 Likes

See also:

2 Likes

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-news-face-masks-increase-risk-infection-doctor-jenny-harries-a9396811.html?fbclid=IwAR2nIjEcmB0ECu2FrPZrp_PV5oXXQiISOD4jxCp_by5WMhjkGWOzifXHel8

“For the average member of the public walking down a street, it is not a good idea” to wear a face mask in the hope of preventing infection, said UK Dr. Jenny Harries."

Also: Does requiring face mask fuel the #CCP economy?

"Demand for face masks in China, where the coronavirus outbreak began, exceeded 200 million a day in January, prompting manufacturers to cancel staff leave and increase wages to ramp up production."

3 Likes
1 Like

Would you believe that Fauci is talking about the necessity of wearing goggles and gloves in addition to face-masks to prevent the spread of covid!
Trump in his news press conference today talked about all the goggles and gloves that are on the way!
There is not even a pandemic!

2 Likes

IF there's no way to test for this alleged virus, then how would wearing a mask (or any other reportedly personal protective equipment), against something that cannot be positively identified, work?

Coronavirus: The Truth about PCR Test Kit from the Inventor and Other Experts

“PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome. The problem is the test is known not to work . It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analysed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery. Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense .”

Why a positive Covid-19 antibody test doesn't mean much of anything yet

Why a positive Covid-19 antibody test doesn't mean much of anything yet - CNN

Antibody tests are also plagued by error. Just like the diagnostic tests, "antibody tests haven't been as accurate as they need to be," Gupta said. By their very nature, such tests can easily produce both false negatives and positives.

1 Like
2 Likes

What we are witnessing, as the man in the video below articulates, is " a special kind of stupid"

3 Likes

The insanity just gets worse...

T.H.E.Y. revel in ways to rob you.

Politicians, or Poli (many) Ticks, are feeding the beast (system) with your blood, sweat and tears.

"It is important to realize that fighting the New World Order is not at all like fighting an adversary who fights fair or follows rules. Nothing in the deceitful web of the Babylonian beast system is what it appears to be... except the fact that right now they have you tightly in their clutches, because you have not yet learned the right way to break free! I'll be talking quite a bit about the true nature of the Beast, and how to correctly fight on a whole different level, but right now, I just want you to understand that you can't think like a regular freedom-fighter and expect to be successful against this type of evil opponent!"

– from The Only Way to Fight the New World Order

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war against it?

Today, many people say "You can't beat the system" which is why no one believes you can fight it.

If you are not fighting the Beast, will you end up in Hell-fire for being its lifeline?

2 Likes

FACE MASK NOT WORKING:

If masks are really the viral placebo their devoted cult worshipers make them out to be, one would expect mask mandates to work wonders in these (military training) environments.

Except, they didn’t work – just like they didn’t work in Japan, Hawaii, Israel, California, Miami, or any other place where they’ve shown near universal compliance for months, yet the virus spread rapidly.

Another important observation from this Fort Benning outbreak is in order. Notice how the masks did not help and the virus spread far and wide...

"it’s not like the mask mandate at Fort Benning worked even a little bit."

How much more evidence do we need before this mask cult takes its Jonestown mentality and seeks mental health treatment?

Given this analysis, are T.H.E.Y. hoping face mask will increase the cases so that T.H.E.Y. can bring in more restrictions.

Crazy is a crazy does.

2 Likes

Your Body is Their Weapon - We're all Patients Now

4 Likes

From: https://jennifermargulis.net/wearing-mask-can-harm-your-health/

in CUTTING-EDGE SCIENCE· HEALTH & WELLNESS

Wearing a Mask Can Harm Your Health

“I just don’t get it. Why don’t you want to wear a mask?”
It’s not just that masks most likely don’t work to stop the spread of coronavirus. Wearing a mask can harm your health.
Earlier this month an Australian news outlet reported that two 14-year-old Chinese boys collapsed and died six days apart while exercising wearing masks.
“It happened within two to three minutes during his physical training class. He was wearing a mask while lapping the running track, then he suddenly fell backwards and hit his head on the ground. I suspect it was because he was wearing a mask,” one of the grieving fathers told reporters.
Both handmade cloth masks and N95 masks can severely limit oxygen intake, making breathing more difficult.

9 ways that wearing a mask can harm your health:

1. Wearing a mask reduces blood oxygenation , especially in people over 35. Indeed, a team of researchers from the Department of Neurosurgery at Ufuk University in Ankara, Turkey reported that the longer a mask is worn the more the blood is desaturated. These researchers also assert that: “Surgeons in the operating room frequently experience physical discomfort, fatigue, and possibly even deterioration of surgical judgment and performance. Although considerable information exists about the effects of ambient environment on both mental and physical performance, the final “personal” environment for the surgeon beneath the surgical mask is often very inadequately conditioned…it is known that heat and moisture trapping occur beneath surgical masks…” (source).
  2. Wearing a mask increases blood carbon dioxide levels. Citing four different scientific studies, Dr. Zheng Zhaoshi, PH.D. M.D. at the Department of Neurology, The Third Hospital of Jilin University, “Oxygen concentration inhaled by healthy subjects wearing a surgical mask covering an N95 respirator decreases to about 17%, and the concentration of carbon dioxide increases to about 1.2% – 3% in a short period of light work (2-3). Although participants did not show any obvious changes in physical function and did not have any discomfort ratings, the average carbon dioxide concentration inhaled was far higher than the limit of 0.1% of indoor carbon dioxide concentration in many countries. With prolonged mask wearing, untoward reactions may gradually appear. In another long-term study, after wearing an N95 mask for 12 hours the CO2 concentration of subjects increased to 41.0 mmHg, far higher than the baseline value of 32.4mm Hg at the beginning of the test (4). The subjects mainly reported headache, dizziness, feeling tired and communication obstacles. In real life, the situations and time of wearing masks are much longer than the above experimental research settings” (source).
  3. Wearing a mask increases risk of headaches (source).
  4. It also increases risk of brain fog, difficulty concentrating, and exhaustion, most likely due to insufficient oxygen and increased exposure to carbon dioxide.
  5. Masks made overseas have been found to be faulty and inadequate. Nearly all of them contain known carcinogens. This is why there is a warning label on the carton. Breathing in carcinogens during the day and having them in contact with your skin may increase your risk of cancer.
  6. Masks may increase your risk of infection, mostly because they are worn inappropriately, and also because mask-wearers fiddle with them, frequently touching their face . There is no scientific evidence that shows that cloth masks will help reduce the spread of COVID-19, according to Lisa Brousseau, ScD, and Margaret Sietsema, Ph.D. (source).
  7. Wearing a mask concentrates the exhaled viruses in the nasal passages. Our bodies have several effective detoxifications pathways. One of the ways we rid ourselves of a viral infection is by exhaling. If you are sick with COVID-19 or any other viral infection, the last thing you want to do is impede your ability to breathe (source).
  8. Wearing a mask causes problems for people with special needs. Deaf people who rely on lip reading, people with autism who have trouble understanding verbal cues and need visual cues to help them, and anyone who is hard of hearing suffer the most when people are wearing masks (source).
  9. Wearing a mask can cause severe and painful contact dermatitis, painful rashes, and other skin damage on your face (source).

Russell Blaylock, M.D., a retired neurosurgeon, does not mince words about how wearing a mask can harm your health. Especially if worn for extended periods, while exercising, or in hot weather, face masks can be deadly.

“In essence, your mask may very well put you at an increased risk of infections, and if so, having a much worse outcome,” Blaylock writes (my emphasis.)

Paul Thomas, M.D., a Dartmouth-trained pediatrician with over 30 years of medical experience, agrees. Wearing a mask “promotes fear, which we know is bad for the immune system,” Thomas, who is also my colleague and co-author, says. “It reduces breathing in fresh air, which is also bad for the immune system, and it does little to nothing to prevent spread of a virus.”

3 Likes

What a tangled web T.H.E.Y. weave. Is this meant to drive people crazy? It is a vicious cycle? Glasses steam up BECAUSE warm moist air is exhaled and condensates on the glasses. Yet, that’s what T.H.E.Y. are advising to avoid. Aren’t people supposed to avoid coming in contact with those droplets, or touching them? Next, they’ll have to regulate how to clean your glasses.

4 Likes

Thank-you.

Looks like that has already begun.

3 Likes