Isn't it time to unmask this criminal conspiracy?

2 Likes

Am still surrounded by mask-wearers. A few (very few) have come up and talked to me (actually whispered), asking me if it is okay to not wear a mask (because they don't want to wear one either). Sure. I cannot wear a mask and, so, I do not. In some locations where I expect it might be an issue, and not wanting a confrontation, I wear one under the chin (not covering the face) and that seems to pacify most people. Not everyone. I was accused of coughing on the produce by a woman (who was apparently watching me). It was a very little, dry cough that happened because my nose smelled something fragrant; and besides, my head was turned into my shoulder when I coughed (only once!). She followed me around a bit, repeating "I saw what you did" numerous times. Not laughing at the time, as it was an extremely serious matter to her, but afterwards it was LOL! Also, the cough incident occurred when I was standing in front of sliced melons that were wrapped in a clear plastic seal. I suggested she ask the manager to view the camera footage. Still, she persisted. I finally had to tell her no more and that it was time to go away. BUT, everyone is still wearing masks. HAVE THE GOVERNORS FORGOTTEN THAT THEY MANDATED MASK-WEARING? THE PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THEIR RELEASE. But, the people are looking for their release from the institutions that are enslaving them. It is all total insanity!
Mandatory mask-wearing is absolutely an assault on the individual. The mandate is a crime.

2 Likes

UPDATE September 5:

One of the sources from “10 Reasons Not To Wear a Face Mask” outlined in this thread has been removed.

Oral Health’s notice:

Fortunately, others have republished it, in order to save the integrity of past research:

There is increasing pressure being put upon doctors and medical organizations to entirely remove such research and papers from the internet. In some cases, extremely well-researched and meticulously sourced papers and reviews by medical doctors are in fact being taken down, while some of those hosting such dissenting information are not bowing to this pressure.

Due to increasingly widespread and ongoing censorship and disinformation campaign being waged by the establishment against doctors, researchers and any scientific evidence and medical research which challenges the official ‘Covid19’ narrative in any way, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find the pertinent information being actively suppressed, ridiculed and deemed ‘irrelevant’ and ‘outdated’ by the corporate establishment which is most necessary to combat their propaganda campaign.

It has been republished at highlighted above [link :arrow_left:].

It has also been republished on other sites under its proper title:

On Evidence of Fear's website -

Why Face Masks Don’t Work: A Revealing Review – John Hardie, PhD, Oral Health Group (2016) :arrow_left:

This article, published on 16 October 2016, originally appeared in the Oral Health website. It was removed sometime after the end of June 2020 with no explanation other than, it being ‘no longer relevant in our current climate.’

On Renegade Tribune's website:

Why Face Masks Don’t Work: A Revealing Review :arrow_left:

Oral Health decided to ditch it as it obviously run counter to the tyrannical Covid’s fake narrative that we are being subjected to at present time.

{Additional images included and a video link to “COVID Numbers Are Wrong, The Mask Science Is VERY Clear & Whitney Webb On The Recent Salas Shooting”}

2 Likes

The meta-study, which claimed a risk reduction of 80% with facemasks, is seriously flawed on several levels and should be retracted.

Of the 29 studies analyzed by the Lancet meta-study, seven studies are unpublished and non-peer-reviewed observational studies

Only four are about the SARS-CoV-2 virus; the other 25 studies are about the SARS-1 virus or the MERS virus.

Of the four studies relating to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, two were misinterpreted by the Lancet meta-study authors.

Only three are classified as relating to a non-health-care (i.e. community) setting. Of these three studies, one is misclassified.

The authors of the Lancet meta-study acknowledge that the certainty of the evidence regarding facemasks is “low”.

The WHO itself admitted that its updated facemask policy guidelines were based not on new evidence but on “political lobbying”.

Please read the whole article at the above link.

2 Likes

Below is Fauci again unwittingly(?) dropping a truth bomb that ASYMPTOMATIC CARRIERS ARE NOT THE SOURCE OF OUTBREAKS. So this entire charade with masks, anti-social distancing and lockdowns for healthy people is a complete FRAUD.

An epidemic is not transmitted by asymptomatic carriers. - Dr Anthony Fauci

And here is the WHO, admitting that asymptomatic cases are "very rare".

1 Like

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/author-dystopian-classics-predicted-use-face-masks-enforce-conformity-70-years-ago

1 Like
2 Likes

Sometimes, we can find humor in this crazy world. Father also has a sense of humor in exposing these folks – where did that cough come from, Macron?

French President Emmanuel Macron removes mask to cough while addressing students - News 360 TV (2min) -

4 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

Well Said.

2 Likes

RFID in Mask

On telegram it said this about the tweet on twitter (translated from german):

"The video (chiped masks) is a fake [image] we have the masks also in the store and are very cheap China masks where the rubber is immediately removed. The chip is an ID-TAG... you can get it at Amazon for a few cents. You can use it with your iPhone to execute a short command if you have an NFC chip >3cm. You can stick it everywhere on it to switch a light at home or play a certain album. In the video the shortcut Open map and show GPS position is programmed. This can be set up by anyone in a few seconds and is not like in the video is a monitoring of the carrier. But is well done [image]"

2 Likes

Prof. Mark Crispin Miller under fire for discussing mask propaganda in his NYU "Propaganda" course

Masking ourselves to death: Part 1 of 3
Masking ourselves to death: Part 1 of 3 – NEWS FROM UNDERGROUND -

1 Like

These two ladies show how to get out there and make a difference:

4 Likes

Dear @GodTaughtMeHow, Thank-you.

Agreed.

The sheeple are drunk on Satan’s brew staggering blindly under the influence of a new kind of stupid.

LLTK, LLTF,

2 Likes
2 Likes