International Women's Day

Thank-you for the post.

Yes, and the metaphorical apple was not an apple. As soon as Eve partook of the apple (lie) and then Adam followed suit, the illusion/matrix/confusion began. What a horrible thing. We are the Adams and Eves able (Abel) to overcome the trance or spell that occurred upon eating that apple (lie). Humanity has been given a Blessed opportunity to follow The Lord.

Below is an excerpt from The Way home or face The Fire:

The simple story of Adam’s sons, Cain and Abel, seems also never to have been understood. God told Cain and Abel, after their parents had already been disobedient, that the ONLY offering He would accept from them, was a LAMB (foreshadowing the LAMB of God - CHRIST and his “SELF”-crucifixion).

Abel obeyed God and brought a lamb, EXACTLY as he was told to do, and was ACCEPTED. Cain, just like his parents, disobeyed God and he brought the fruit of the earth, and was REJECTED.

In other words, unless you approach God, EXACTLY as He has told you to do (I am The Way, no man comes to the Father, except by me - the Lamb of God - John 14:6), and NOT as your parents and siblings have done, YOU will be REJECTED.

People say that there are many paths to God, and there are thousands of different religious doctrines, ALL claiming theirs is the right and only one, but there are thousands of them. God says there is only ONE way (John 14:6), and that very few there be that find it (Matt. 7:14). Jesus has told you, in Rev. 12:9, that Satan has deceived the whole world (ALL of YOU), because you are ALL trying to approach God your OWN way, like Cain did, and have been REJECTED (“Go away from me, you who work iniquity - inequity, I do not know you” - Matt. 7:23 & 25:11, 12, 41; “Why call ye me Lord, Lord and do NOT do the things that I say?” - Matt. 7:21 & 25:11 & Luke 6:46 & 13:25).

The people who say that there are many paths to God, (and/or that theirs is the right one) are ALL calling God a LIAR, (Rev. 12:9 & Matt. 7:15) so you know what is going to happen to them (Woe unto those who call good [truth], evil [lies]) - “The FIRE” (Isaiah 5:20)(Matt. 25:41).

God told Abel and Cain the ONLY way and unless you do it EXACTLY, in minute and exact detail, The Way God has told you, you will be rejected, just like clever, disobedient Cain was.

Abel in humble, loving trust and obedience brought his lamb.

Cain in arrogant disobedience; thinking he knew best and could do as he liked; was rejected, even though he brought more than Abel did.

3 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,
You are certainly welcome.
Thank-you too.

Leave it up to the typical female to first take the bite of the apple, eat the whole thing, (unlike the man who still has an Adam's apple), and tell the rest of us how liberating it is to help destroy the world by following satan into the pit of hell. There is absolutely nothing liberating about women's liberation, women insanely think they are mans equal trying to be superwoman. God said women could never be mans equal (Gen. 3:16 Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be subject] to thy husband, and HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE
1Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE) **and God never lies.**Therefore nothing rings truer than the fact that the Holy Bible puts women in their place – and most women simply don’t want to hear it.
Over time, women have made the choice to be mutated into such masculine forms that many men don’t recognize them as women (spiritually speaking they are not). Instead of realizing this obvious fact, it is far easier for “liberated” women to hate, demand, control, nag and be nasty rather than be truly feminine, soft spoken, nurturing...as the Bible points out in Proverbs.

Blessed are those who find and follow the One and ONLY solution, “Can You See Christ in His Second Coming?

Scripture tells us that many will scoff at God in the last days, doing exactly as they please: this evil arrogant stupidity is seen running ramped today as men take on women's roles and women think they are suppose to become men in physical form. How crazy the world has become. Everyone listens to women instead of men.

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the Beginning of the Creation.

The Way home or face The Fire
3:92 Amongst Lucifer’s followers, there were many weak-willed souls, who were misled by him and deceived, by his lies, into fighting against God. There were others, who were really his friends and accomplices, who had helped him plan and organize the rebellion, and who fought eagerly with him, for their own selfish reasons.
3:93 Here in prison, God wanted good to overcome evil, so He used the natural-supremacy of the male-species, and locked Satan’s friends into female human-animals, and the less evil souls into male human-animals, so that the males, being stronger, could control the females, and teach them to be less evil and selfish (1st. Corinthians 11:3 & 1st. Timothy 2:11-12).

God help us all.

3 Likes

Feminist Gets a Dose of Reality

The people taking the survey likely don’t know there are more women than men in Britain and on Earth. British public overestimates minority groups like trans, gay people and vegans, YouGov poll shows | Daily Mail Online

1 Like

"This is from a "What Is A Woman?" Documentary by Matt Walsh"

3 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow,
Thank-you for sharing this post.

3 Likes

You're welcome.

2 Likes

The bleached-blonde guy is probably a sodomite queer who would have an issue answering the question "What is a Man?". Why is this straight guy even giving him the time of day ... I guess to expose the insanity of it all even further .... as if it has not been exposed enough. Time to put an end to this already! Transvestite queers are invited to read books to little kids at the schools. So many truthers are pacified on the subject and make excuses for it so as not to offend the offensive lesbians and queers. Enough already. It is disgusting and downright perverted. Unacceptable!

4 Likes

The Story of Lot. When they start to get aggressive and violent towards the heterosexuals, people will not think their "gay" rainbows are so cute. Nip it in the bud before it is too late.

2 Likes

Agreed. Not to mention having the audacity to promote the rainbow as their symbol. It is not their symbol.

All scriptures found in The King of kings' Bible - Contents

Wisdom
43:11. Look upon the rainbow, and praise Him that made it; very beautiful it is in the brightness thereof.
43:12. It compasseth the heaven about with a glorious circle, and the hands of The Most High have bended it.

Revelation
4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a Throne was set in heaven, and [one] sat on the Throne.
4:3 And He that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and [there was] a rainbow round about the Throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Genesis
9:12 And God said, This [is] the token of the Covenant which I make between Me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual generations:
9:13 I do set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a Covenant between Me and the earth.
9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
9:15 And I will remember My Covenant, which [is] between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the Everlasting Covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that [is] upon the earth.
9:17 And God said unto Noah, This [is] the token of the Covenant, which I have established between Me and all flesh that [is] upon the earth.

Revelation
10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a "Cloud": and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was] as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

Ezekiel
1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so [was] the appearance of the brightness round about. This [was] the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the "I AM". And when I saw [it], I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spoke.

7 Likes

Yes. Thank-you. So true. Thank-you for the Verses that apply.

2 Likes

You're welcome.

1 Like

Thank-you.

Amen, its past time to end this sinful charade.

Men should be more concerned with offending God than queers and then shine the light of truth on sin.

Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love Thy Law: and nothing shall offend them.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

4 Likes

Here's the link to the full documentary:

The Lord, during His 2nd Coming is VERY clear on how this issue is to be handled by emphasizing with bold text in the King of king's Bible:

Deut: 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite (homosexual) of the sons of Israel (Leviticus 20:13:- If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death ; their blood [the blame][shall be] upon them).

Note well the ladder part of the Scripture that is not in the KJV version:

[There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.]
(DEUTERONOMY 23:17 KJV "There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.")

5 Likes

Yes. Thank-you.

Because we are not often equally yoked , informing people about The Law on these matters can leave one against a huge (metaphorical) tsunami. Sometimes, we have to start out small. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You're welcome.
Father's Will shall be done.

3 Likes

The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website that publishes satirical articles on topics including religion, politics, current events, and public figures.

In Honor Of Pride Month Chick-Fil-A Waffle Fries Will Be Seasoned With Salt From Lot’s Wife

Chick-fil-A has finally come around to celebrating pride month this year. The fast-food company has announced that throughout June, all waffle fries will be covered in salt from Lot's wife.

"Other companies go in for rainbow flags and squeezing in PRIDE everywhere they can, but we wanted our celebration of pride month to be a bit more...biblical," said Dan Cathy at a recent press release. "Now with every delicious, perfectly seasoned bite of waffle fry customers will be reminded how God celebrates Pride."

"Wow! That IS salty. Man, I needed this reminder to flee from sexual sin," said Chick-fil-A patron Brenda Lovelace. "I don't want to end up as a pillar of salt just like Lot's wife!"

Much to Chick-fil-A's surprise, this move to faithfully honor pride month has been met with intense backlash from the LGBT community. "WHAT?! You're supposed to celebrate by changing all your bags to rainbow flags and putting Drag Queens in the playplace ball pit!" said queer-activist Brandley Xenus. "This doesn't count!"

At publishing time, Dan Cathy also announced that if you tell any employee the secret phrase "I take kids to Drag shows," they will celebrate by tying a millstone to your neck and tossing you into the ocean.

2 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow ,
Thank-you.

Yes as above, The Lord, in His Second Coming, makes it clear in His Personal Bible. The King of kings' Bible - Contents

1 Like

Amen.

1 Like

@NancyDrewberry

Thank-you for sharing.

For now they have free-will choice and choose to listen to their father satan and celebrate this perverted sexual iniquity, they think they are having a good time eating fries with salt but they are actually having a bad time according to The Truth. What has personally been experienced while here in Hell, there are no good times with out knowing the Solution to all our problems, Christs.net . Satan only offers a counterfeit love, not real LOVE like Father in Heaven and Christ do.

The Way home or face The Fire
2:47 When you are with people that you think are good, here on Earth, and you are having what you call a good time (which is usually actually a bad time) just remember that you are in hell, and with people who are
actually bad. Then, just try to envision what it must be like, in heaven, where people are REALLY good and no-one kills, or steals, or tells lies,or rapes and everyone loves everyone, and you can TRUST everyone. Wouldn’t you prefer to be there?

Truth is there will be no queer celebrations on the last day.
God showed His disapproval of homosexuality...

Gen.19:27 And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the "I AM":
19:28 And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.
19:29 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.

1 Like