Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

Overcomers. - January 29

Study the "Overcomeths" in the Revelation to My servant John, and you will see the tender intimacy with Me promised as a result of overcoming. To believe is not enough. To believe Me does truly involve the possession of Eternal Life, but that is a trust to use as truly as the talent of My story.

It is not only a something to be enjoyed.

Eternal life is a refreshing; reforming; enriching; uprooting; ennobling Power to be employed to the full by those to whom I entrust it.

In this My servants so often fail, and so miss the wonder of Communion with Me. Guard this Truth. YODA - JEDI Master

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the Tree of Life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death (The Fire).
2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden Manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].
2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
2:28 And I will give him the Morning Star.
3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before His angels.
3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in My Throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in His Throne. King of kings' Bible - Revelation

THE RASCALS - IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING

MORNING SOUNDS

1 Like
1 Like

Not for everyone i'm sure.. my favourite dj - ltj bukem at glastonbury 2023

1 Like

Big drum & bass listener here since the early 90s

1 Like

I also actively go through new dance music of various kinds and hunt for excellent choons.

3 Likes
1 Like

Bruce Lee Be As Water My Friend

The Silent Flute
https://jahtruth.net/flute.htm

This is a quote by Bruce Lee that is really liked. I think he received a good (Fatherly) insight with this - and that we may be able to learn a great deal, by observing water, what it is, and how it behaves and interacts. It is also known that TM has for a long time loved to be in the water. So if we ever happen to find ourselves being close to water, it may be for a good reason ("Everything happens for a reason" - TM), and perhaps also as an important lesson for our true selves..

TWHOFTF
2:7 It was also planned, to create beautiful surroundings, which would have many lessons built into
them, and was then constructed, with these factors in mind. Nature, both vegetal and animal, was to
give clues to those who would look for them, “Seek and you will find” (John 8:32).

GOOD MORNING STARSHINE

2 Likes

DESIDERATA (Spoken Audio w/music)

[Lord's version]
Adaptation from the “Desiderata” of life.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrendering your principles, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with anyone other than Jesus, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. (Chorus) Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals (but not enough); and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Many fears are born out of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. (Chorus) You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars; you earned the right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, the heavens are unfolding as God wishes. / Therefore be at peace with Him, however you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of human life, keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery, evil people and broken dreams it is still a beautiful world. Be careful, keep the Commandments, do God’s Will, and strive to be happy and good. (Chorus).

DESIDERATA (Spoken Audio w_music)

1 Like

Jaci Velasquez - Official

@DG-Truther-Videos

daffodils

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

By William Wordsworth

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,