GREAT RESET: Klaus Schwab and the great fascist reset

12:113 You HAVE to FIGHT evil and Satan; each and every one of you; that is the ONLY way home, and to make the world a better place to live.

3:22 You have to fight for G(o)od, against evil, to pass tests, and to PROVE to God that you have genuinely changed sides, and can be trusted. Fighting with Satan, against God, is what got you sent here, so the ONLY way you can PROVE to God, “beyond any shadow of a doubt”, that you have GENUINELY changed sides and want to be good, is by fighting, here and now, for God (good), against the Devil (evil).

3:23 Look for fights, the bigger the better. The bigger the fight, the more points you can earn towards your remission. Look for fights that need fighting, for the benefit of everyone, not just for your own selfish reasons.
3:24 Even if you do not look for fights, they will come to you. There is so much injustice in this world, that you are bound to come up against it, and when you do, that will be your fight.

...However, you must NEVER make it personal, or lose your temper (self-CONTROL). Don’t get angry, get DETERMINED....

Excerpt from https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

3 Likes

No Personalities.

Deal with each difficulty as you must.

Then live above it. Say, "In Him I Conquered."

The fight is ever between you and evil, never between you and another. Never make it a personal matter.

If you are fighting with the weapons of the world (Satan's) - envy, resentment, anger - you cannot use those of My Kingdom - Prayer, Love, Peace - which would give you a God-given conquering strength.

It is the endeavour to call both God and mammon to your aid that makes for lack of success. The world looks on in scornful pity, and My followers themselves doubt and wonder.

So often they do not see their own error, but attribute to suffering for My Sake that which may not be according to My Will.

6 Likes

Spirit in Training. - March 27

Go on along the highway of the Kingdom until all that comes, that touches your outward lives and circumstances, has no power to ruffle your spirit-calm. Make it a delight so to train yourselves.

Why does man rebel at aught that should teach him poise of spirit, whilst in the physical world he welcomes severe exercise that would increase his physical-powers?

The children of this world are surely wiser in their generation than the children of light. If My Children of Light gave to their spirit and character-training all the care that the children of this world give to the body - its feeding, its clothing, its wellbeing - how rapid would their spiritual progress be!

Yet how little does the body matter compared with the growth of the Spirit. "Fear not them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul."

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.
10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
10:31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My Righteousness.

Psalm 37:1 <[A Psalm] of David.> Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of inequity.
37:2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
37:3 Trust in the "I AM", and do good; [so] shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
37:4 Delight thyself also in the "I AM"; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
37:5 Commit thy way unto the "I AM"; trust also in Him; and He shall bring [it] to pass.
37:6 And He shall bring forth thy righteousness as the Light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
37:7 Rest in the "I AM", and wait patiently for Him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the "I AM", they shall inherit the earth.
37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked [shall] not [be]: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it [shall] not [be].
37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
37:12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for He seeth that His day is coming.
37:14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, [and] to slay such as be of upright conversation.
37:15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
37:16 A little that a righteous man hath [is] better than the riches of many wicked.
37:17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the "I AM" upholdeth the righteous.
37:18 The "I AM" knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the "I AM" [shall be] as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
37:21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous showeth mercy, and giveth.
37:22 For [such as be] blessed by Him shall inherit the earth; and [they that be] cursed by Him shall be cut off.
37:23 The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the "I AM": and he delighteth in His Way.
37:24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the "I AM" upholdeth [him with] His hand.
37:25 I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
37:26 [He is] ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed [is] blessed.
37:27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
37:28 For the "I AM" loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his holy people; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of Judgment.
37:31 The Law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
37:33 The "I AM" will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
37:34 Wait on the "I AM", and keep His Way, and He shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see [it].
37:35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
37:36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he [was] not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
37:37 Mark the perfect [man], and behold the upright: for the end of [that] man [is] peace.
37:38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
37:39 But the salvation of the righteous [is] from the "I AM": [He is] their strength in the time of trouble.
37:40 And the "I AM" shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Knowledge: [but] fools despise Wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 1:29 Because they hated Knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the "I AM":

4 Likes

Beautiful. Thank-you.

3 Likes
3 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow ,
You are certainly welcome. Thank-you.

1 Like

Is that Vladimir Lennin?

3 Likes

It sure looks like it could be. Here is a blown-up image of Vladimir Lenin similar to it:

3 Likes

Yep, I'd say so, and both hard as stone!

3 Likes

THE GREAT RESET WHY DOES W.H.O.'S DR. O'BRIEN RELENTLESSLY PUSH COVID-19 SHOTS

2 Likes

The Metaverse Exposed, a Parent's Worst Nightmare

Dr. Mercola - printed in full

Virtual Children to Help Combat Overpopulation

They're trying to destroy families and create a new dystopian world. What this artificial intelligence expert predicts will become commonplace within the next 50 years to help 'combat overpopulation' will make your blood boil - it's the worst possible form of enslavement.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• Artificial intelligence expert Catriona Campbell predicts virtual children will be commonplace within the next 50 years, which can help combat overpopulation

The virtual children would only exist within the metaverse, and parents would interact with them using high-tech wearables like gloves that can deliver tactile feedback to replicate physical sensations

• Climate change, overpopulation, transhumanism and the digitization of human life are all part and parcel of The Great Reset agenda, which will not be complete until humanity is enslaved to the unelected few who will run the world through algorithms and AI

• World Economic Forum (WEF) founder Klaus Schwab wants to create a world in which humans are connected to the cloud, able to access the internet through their brains. This is what the Fourth Industrial Revolution is all about — the merger of man and machine. This is how we know, without a doubt, that transhumanism is part of The Great Reset

The technocratic, transhumanist cabal also wants to track your individual carbon footprint and dictate your diet. Meat consumption is to be cut by 90% and replaced with fake lab-created meats and bugs

Yesterday, I reviewed the claims of Google engineer Blake Lemoine, who is convinced an artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot program called LaMDA has achieved sentience, or self
aware consciousness.

Mere days before Lemoine set the internet on fire with discussions about the possibility or impossibility of AI singularity, another AI expert made the news with the prediction that virtual children could one day become commonplace. Come to think of it, it’s almost as if the news were rolled out by an AI running a predictive programming algorithm.
The Daily Mail reports:

“Virtual children that play with you, cuddle you, and even look like you will be commonplace in 50 years, and could help to combat overpopulation, an artificial intelligence expert has claimed.

These computer-generated offspring will only exist in the immersive digital world known as the ‘metaverse,’ which is accessed using virtual reality
technology such as a headset to make a user feel as if they're face-to-face with the child. They will cost next to nothing to bring up, as they will require minimal resources, according to Catriona Campbell, one of the UK's leading authorities on AI and emerging technologies.

In her new book, ‘AI by Design: A Plan For Living With Artificial Intelligence,’ she argues that concerns about overpopulation will prompt society to embrace digital children.

‘Virtual children may seem like a giant leap from where we are now, but within 50 years technology will have advanced to such an extent that babies which exist in the metaverse are indistinct from those in the real world,' she writes. 'As the metaverse evolves, I can see virtual children becoming an accepted and fully embraced part of society in much of the developed world’ ...

Ms Campbell believes that people will one day be able to use high-tech gloves that are able to deliver tactile feedback to replicate physical sensations. This would allow someone to cuddle, feed and play with their digital offspring as though it were a real child.”
It wouldn’t be exactly true to life, however, as parents would have the ability to choose
the rate at which their digital offspring grows up. So, those who enjoy the baby stage, for
example, could keep the child in perpetual babyhood, forgoing all the experiences that go along with maturing through the teen years into adulthood.

Baby X

There’s already a proof of concept for this idea. “BabyX” is a digital experiment created
by a New Zealand-based company called Soul Machines, several years ago. The idea behind it was to facilitate acceptance of AI by humanizing it. Soul Machines explains it this way: “By combining models of physiology, cognition and emotion with advanced
lifelike CGI, we set out to create a new form of biologically inspired AI. BabyX
was our first developmental prototype designed as both a stand-alone research
project and as an expandable base to feed into commercial computer agents.

The Transhumanist Agenda
By now, many have started realizing that climate change, overpopulation,
transhumanism and the digitization of human life are all part and parcel of The Great Reset agenda, which will not be complete until humanity is enslaved to the unelected few who will run the world through algorithms and AI.

According to the technocratic cabal that has set the course for mankind over the last
several decades, overpopulation is responsible for climate change, so to save the planet, we have to reduce and manage the population size. One way of doing this is to transition into a digital environment, the metaverse, where no actual physical resources are being used up.
On the extreme end of the transhumanist spectrum, you have people who believe we will eventually be able to upload our minds into a computer or synthetic avatar. We still don’t know if this is possible, and it seems highly unlikely, considering there’s more to a human than their physical brain and neuronal network. Your “mind” and “soul,” your actual “being,” is not localized in your brain tissue. Transhumanism doesn’t acknowledge the reality of nonlocal mind or soul, however, choosing instead to view the human being as nothing more than a physical platform that can be altered and augmented in any number of ways, equipped with a reproducible neural network that allows for thinking and intelligence given the correct electrical impulses and neural connections.

The Fourth Industrial Revolution

World Economic Forum (WEF) founder Klaus Schwab wants to create a world in which
humans are connected to the cloud, able to access the internet through their brains.
This is what the Fourth Industrial Revolution is all about — the merger of man and machine. This is how we know, without a doubt, that transhumanism is part of The Great Reset.

Of course, being connected to the cloud also means that your brain would be accessible to people who might like to tinker with your thoughts, emotions, beliefs and behavior, and that too is part of the plan. They absolutely want to be able to control your thoughts, emotions, beliefs and behaviors, from the inside.
Transhumanism also involves the selective breeding of physical bodies, using artificial wombs rather than human beings. Already, Chinese scientists have used CRISPR technology to create the first gene-edited babies (born in 2018). They’ve also
developed an AI nanny robot to care for embryos grown inside an artificial womb. As
reported by Futurism: “The system could theoretically allow parents to grow a baby in a lab, thereby eliminating the need for a human to carry a child. The researchers go so far as to say that this system would be safer than traditional childbearing.”

To most normal people, a future of designer babies grown in artificial wombs, brain-tocloud connectivity and uploading your mind to a computer sounds more like a purposeless nightmare than the utopia transhumanists try to portray it as. Schwab, however, speaks as though we have no choice in the matter. “The future is built by us,” he told the WEF insiders at the 2022 meeting in Davos. End of discussion.

The Rise of Anti-Humanism
Part of why Great Reset adherents seem so dissociated from human life is because they are. Most normal people believe humans are sovereign beings who are free by divine
authority. Technocracy, on the other hand, views humans as a natural resource, no different from an oil deposit or livestock, and they are to be used as such.

Humans may be more or less efficient than a robot, for example, depending on the job at hand, and efficiency trumps humanity. To minimize problems within this human resource management system, there needs to be maximum compliance with minimal effort, and this is where social engineering through media propaganda (brainwashing), censorship and AI comes in.

For the most part, once fully implemented, the control system will be fully automated, with direct connection to your brain.

Beliefs may be switched from one day to the next with a simple software update, automatically downloaded and installed from the cloud.

That’s their dream, and our nightmare.

They Want to Track Your Carbon Footprint

Many still have a hard time wrapping their heads around the extent to which the
technocratic, transhumanist cabal intends to control the global population. In short, they intend to control every single aspect of everything you do on a daily basis. Not only do they not want you to exercise free will, they don’t even believe free will exists."

They intend to control what resources you can use, where you can travel, your health and medical decisions, what you think and what you eat. Look closely, and you will find that all of these plans have already been announced and implementation is in the
works.”

So, they intend to micromanage your life through digital surveillance, facial and voice recognition, through carbon credit scores and social credit scores, through digital identities and/or vaccine passports, through climate change countermeasures and
biosecurity measures, through AI assistants, online censorship and social engineering.

For example, in August 2021, The Hill published an op-ed by libertarian analyst Kristin Tate, warning a social credit system is coming to America. Two years earlier, in 2019,
Futurism wrote about how the U.S. already has a social credit system that is very similar to China’s, we just haven’t realized it yet, because it was built by Silicon Valley rather than the government.
The plans for individual carbon footprint trackers were announced at this year’s Davos meeting for WEF members and invited VIPs. The trackers are being developed by the Chinese Alibaba Group, which makes sense, considering the Chinese have already
implemented a social credit system and individual carbon tracking will be an added
facet of that.

In a June 3, 2022, article, RAIR (Rise Align Ignite Reclaim) commented on the WEF’s
plans for global control:
“After a quietly held WEF and United Nations General Assembly summit in
Switzerland on ‘sustainability,’ they released several shocking videos showcasing a glimpse into life after The Great Reset.

From people without possessions, pumped full of pills, eating laboratorycreated
meat in hyper-technical, digitally networked ‘smart cities’ and clothing.

They created short, bizarre, feel-good videos highlighting how people will help them redesign the world.

The videos range from cows that no longer burp methane thanks to tablets, starfish created in test tubes to fight climate change, drones for reforestation in Africa, enzymes from human blood to stabilize concrete, and poor hygiene to save the environment.

The WEF also promoted new mRNA vaccinations against various diseases. In addition, they celebrated 24-hour surveillance, digital IDs for clothing, and artificial food and coffee.”

They Want to Control Your Diet

The technocratic cabal also intends to radically transform the food system, and are now
busily working on ways to eliminate meat from our diet and convince us to replace it with synthetic lab creations and fake meat, which by the way is loaded with the worst
kind of fat imaginable — industrial seed oils.

To this end, the WEF has partnered with the EAT Forum, which will set the political
agenda for global food production.

The EAT Forum was cofounded by the Wellcome Trust, which in turn was established with the financial help of GlaxoSmithKline.

EAT collaborates with nearly 40 city governments across Africa, Europe, Asia, North and
South America and Australia, and maintains close relationships with imitation meat companies such as Impossible Foods, which was cofunded by Google, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates. (Gates has also been gobbling up farmland, becoming one of the largest private land owners in the U.S. ) EAT has developed a “Planetary Health Diet” that is designed to be applied to the global population and entails cutting meat and dairy intake by up to 90%, replacing it largely with foods made in laboratories, along with cereals and oil. Not surprisingly, Gates is on record urging Western nations to stop eating real meat altogether.

Bugs — It’s What’s for Dinner

Forcing a transition to fake meats is bad enough, but it gets worse. Perhaps you’ve seen the odd article here and there over the past few years suggesting we should consider eating bugs and weeds and drink “reclaimed” sewage? Well, those were part of the predictive programming to prime the pump, so to speak. Now we’re entering the real indoctrination phase.
Four primary schools in Wales, U.K., recently conducted a real-world trial to see how children would take to eating mealworms, crickets, beetles and other insects, while simultaneously being indoctrinated to think they’re becoming “ethical citizens” who are saving the planet by ditching meat. According to RAIR, which reported the novel lunch experiment:
“... the unelected self-anointed global elitists at the WEF have fought for years for westerners to eat bugs ...
‘Would you give edible insects a try to help save the planet?’ ...
Two years ago, the European Union (EU) classified insects as ‘novel foods.’ In other words: the preparations for insect food have been underway for a long time. As a result, edible insects are increasingly sold across the EU.

The UK Food Safety Authority (FSA) will provisionally allow trade in edible insects in supermarkets and retailers starting in June [2022], with full approval expected next year. Evaluation is currently underway for crickets for human consumption; mealworms are also expected to be submitted soon.”

Being able to see the globalists’ plan as clearly as we can see it now, we have an obligation to future generations to resist, denounce and refuse any and all implementations of the technocratic agenda. We can win, for the simple fact that there are more of us than there are of them, but we have to be vocal about it — we need to join forces and present a united front. We need to peacefully resist and say “No thank you” to everything they try roll out.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/06/23/virtual-children.aspx

3 Likes

World Economic Forum calls for end to private car ownership

168. THE REAL GREAT RESET – THE 50 YEARLY LEVITICUS JUBILEE

Let the Inhabitants of The Rock sing The ‘New Song’ – The Song of Moses and The Song of The Lamb JAHTruth.net/nsong

[JAHTruth is a subset of Christs.net]

The Leviticus Jubilee is basically a wealth redistribution back to the original owners every 50 years. Think what that means. All the wealth stolen from you returned to you. There’s also supposed to be a 7 yearly release/ debt-cancellation so that there’s no poverty (Deut. 15:1-4)!!

The Hidden Hand/ Deep State/ Illuminati/ CFR/ Committee of 300 etc., etc., obviously do not want to give up their vast stolen wealth.
King of kings’ Bible Leviticus

25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim Liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

25:11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather [the grapes] in it of thy vine undressed.

25:12 For it [is] The Jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.

25:13 In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.

25:14 And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest [ought] of thy neighbour’s hand, ye shall not oppress one another:

25:15 According to the number of years after The Jubile thou shalt buy of thy neighbour, [and] according unto the number of years of the fruits he shall sell unto thee:

25:16 According to the multitude of years thou shalt increase the price thereof, and according to the fewness of years thou shalt diminish the price of it: for [according] to the number [of the years] of the fruits doth he sell unto thee.

25:17 Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I [am] the “I AM” your God.

25:18 Wherefore ye shall do My Statutes, and keep My Judgments, and do them; and ye shall dwell in the land in safety.

25:19 And the land shall yield her fruit, and ye shall eat your fill, and dwell therein in safety.

25:20 And if ye shall say, What shall we eat the seventh year? behold, we shall not sow, nor gather in our increase:

25:21 Then I will command My blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years.

25:22 And ye shall sow the eighth year, and eat [yet] of old fruit until the ninth year; until her fruits come in ye shall eat [of] the old [store].

25:23 The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land [is] Mine; for ye [are] strangers and sojourners with Me.

25:24 And in all the land of your possession ye shall grant a redemption for the land.

25:25 If thy brother be waxen poor, and hath sold away [some] of his possession, and if any of his kin come to redeem it, then shall he redeem that which his brother sold.

25:26 And if the man have none to redeem it, and himself be able to redeem it;

25:27 Then let him count the years of the sale thereof, and restore the overplus unto the man to whom he sold it; that he may return unto his possession.

25:28 But if he be not able to restore [it] to him, then that which is sold shall remain in the hand of him that hath bought it until the year of jubile: and in The Jubile it shall go out, and he shall return unto his possession.

25:29 And if a man sell a dwelling house in a walled city, then he may redeem it within a whole year after it is sold; [within] a full year may he redeem it.

25:30 And if it be not redeemed within the space of a full year, then the house that [is] in the walled city shall be established for ever to him that bought it throughout his generations: it shall not go out in The Jubile.

25:31 But the houses of the villages which have no wall round about them shall be counted as the fields of the country: they may be redeemed, and they shall go out in The Jubile.

25:32 Notwithstanding the cities of the Levites, [and] the houses of the cities of their possession, may the Levites redeem at any time.

25:33 And if a man purchase of the Levites, then the house that was sold, and the city of his possession, shall go out in [The year of] Jubile: for the houses of the cities of the Levites [are] their possession among the children of Israel.
25:34 But the field of the suburbs of their cities may not be sold; for it [is] their perpetual possession.

25:35 And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: [yea, though he be] a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

25:36 Take thou no usury of him, or increase: but fear thy God; that thy brother may live with thee.

25:37 Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.

25:38 I [am] the “I AM” your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan, [and] to be your God.

25:39 And if thy brother [that dwelleth] by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee; thou shalt not compel him to serve as a bondservant:

25:40 [But] as an hired servant, [and] as a sojourner, he shall be with thee, [and] shall serve thee unto The Year of Jubile:

25:41 And [then] shall he depart from thee, [both] he and his children with him, and shall return unto his own family, and unto the possession of his fathers shall he return.

25:42 For they [are] My servants, which I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: they shall not be sold as bondmen.

25:43 Thou shalt not rule over him with rigour; but shalt fear thy God.

25:44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, [shall be] of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

25:45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that [are] with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.

25:46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit [them for] a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour.

25:47 And if a sojourner or stranger wax rich by thee, and thy brother [that dwelleth] by him wax poor, and sell himself unto the stranger [or] sojourner by thee, or to the stock of the stranger’s family:

25:48 After that he is sold he may be redeemed again; one of his brethren may redeem him:

25:49 Either his uncle, or his uncle’s son, may redeem him, or [any] that is near of kin unto him of his family may redeem him; or if he be able, he may redeem himself.

25:50 And he shall reckon with him that bought him from the year that he was sold to him unto The Year of Jubile: and the price of his sale shall be according unto the number of years, according to the time of an hired servant shall it be with him.

25:51 If [there be] yet many years [behind], according unto them he shall give again the price of his redemption out of the money that he was bought for.

25:52 And if there remain but few years unto The Year of Jubile, then he shall count with him, [and] according unto his years shall he give him again the price of his redemption.

25:53 [And] as a yearly hired servant shall he be with him: [and the other] shall not rule with rigour over him in thy sight.

25:54 And if he be not redeemed in these [years], then he shall go out in The Year of Jubile, [both] he, and his children with him.

25:55 For unto Me the children of Israel [are] servants; they [are] My servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: I [am] the “I AM” your God.

2 Likes
1 Like

WEF prediction

Or

WEF production

Will the Future Be Human - Yuval Noah Harari at the WEF Annual Meeting 2018

1 Like

T.H.E.Y. could not have done this without their 5G network. The mRNA vax and 5G are two peas in a pod working together hand-in-hand (IoB).