Great Britain’s Decline into TYRANNY and OPPRESSION for the past 67 years under Elizabeth 2

June 2nd marks the 67th anniversary of Elizabeth’s fraudulent coronation, but there’s not much to celebrate, because the United Kingdom has fallen into TYRANNY, and OPPRESSION, like a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation.

Its politicians are bought and paid for. Police Forces are led by satanic freemasons, who bully lower-ranking officers. The Justice (Just-us) System is just that – a system, rigged for the rich and powerful (Lev. 19:15; James 2:1-4). Its attorneys sit in Moses’ Law seat but swear allegiance to her, not to God. Its corporations are corrupt – and WORSE – its so-called queen has allowed the British nation to become enslaved to the Nazi Banksters; and T.H.E.Y. (The Hierarchy Enslaving You) have used interest/usury, and fake fiat, money out of thin-air currency, which is against The Law (Deut. 23:19). Elizabeth lives in the lap of luxury, whilst many thousands of her countrymen are homeless, which was prohibited by The Law (Deut. 14:17-20).

The British Nation has failed to see the obvious – it’s got Mountbattenburg Syndrome, which is the same as Stockholm Syndrome, a condition in which hostages develop a psychological alliance with their captors during captivity, and try to defend them.

If you had Mountbattenburg/Stockholm Syndrome would you know it?

The evidence against your captor has piled up for 67 years. She has not only been the head of the snake that enslaves you, Elizabeth has betrayed God from the day of her fraudulent coronation to this very day.

During her coronation, she was asked two questions by the Archbishop of Canterbury:

Archbishop: Is your majesty willing to take the oath?

Elizabeth Mountbattenburg: I am willing.

Archbishop: Will you to the upmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the gospel?

Elizabeth Mountbattenburg: All this I promise to do.

Please process the Truth at J for Justice - Elizabeth 2 Go

And watch “E2GO Ripple Effect”

“Elizabeth Mountbatten swore on and kissed the Sovereign's Holy Bible that contains The Law and verses just quoted, at her fraudulent coronation, "to faithfully serve God and the people for the rest of her life". Faithfully serving God means obeying Him and His Law, and, the first time she gave "Royal Assent" to any piece of legislation, she broke that solemn Coronation Oath and so was no longer the sovereign, with immediate effect, even if she had been crowned on the real Coronation Stone ( Jacob’s Pillar Stone ) and had ever really been the sovereign, which she never was and is not.”

She has committed adultery against God, because she has broken The Covenant, please read:

The TRUTH about the British Monarchy; the “Golden Jubilee” (50 year reign) of the queen who never was; and The GOSPEL of The Kingdom.

The Bible is our British-Israel History Book (His-Story). We know from the Bible that kings who have broken The Covenant are severely punished, dethroned or executed. They weren’t punished without years of warning and an OPPORTUNITY to mend their evil ways.

But none heeded the Prophet sent to give them warning, and neither has Elizabeth. She was served an High Court writ on June 13, 1988. Read: On The Way to Emmaus Again

How many years has Eli JAH been warning the British people to Return to God’s Law and sing the New Song? You should know the words by heart.

How are you any different from the many thousands who followed these evil kings illustrated in The Bible? Do you say that your dads and granddads didn’t experience any punishment, thus the status quo is okay; and that you won’t be punished either, while you CARRY ON eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage; absolutely refusing to see flood, or wiling to board the Ark (Matt. 24:38). Christ said it would be like the times of Noah, not because a flood is coming, but because No one believed Noah, and very few will believe Him and survive.

Unlike Elizabeth the fake queen, who has steadfastly refused to visit the people of Gibraltar, so as not to offend her cousins, your enemies in Madrid, Christ came and lived amongst you for 10 years, warning you and trying to help you, whilst being ignored and not believed. Ten years! Although he is no longer living in Gibraltar, He is still striving to help you today, through His Gibraltar Messenger and Defending Gibraltar web-sites.

Are these times seeming Biblical yet? Hellfire is coming.

Isaiah 42:21 The “I AM: is well pleased for His Righteousness' sake; He (Christ) will magnify The Law, and make [it] honourable (Deut. 33:21).

What do you think MAGNIFY THE LAW means?

Isaiah 42:22 But this [is] a people robbed and spoiled; [they are] all of them trapped in [pigeon] holes, and they are hid in prison houses : they are for a prey, and no-one delivereth [them]; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore [their share to them].

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, to thy destruction.
3:13 The "I AM" standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people.
3:14 The "I AM" will enter into Judgment of the elders of His people, and the princes thereof: for ye have eaten up the vineyard; the share that belongs to the poor [is] in your houses.
3:15 What mean ye [that] ye beat My people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor? saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.

Are you feeling trapped in your pigeon holes, confined to your prisons, ready for the NWO to prey on you?

Isaiah 42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? [who] will hearken and hear for the time to come?

Will you?

Isaiah 42:24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the “I AM”, He against Whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in His Ways, neither were they obedient unto His Law.

Jacob’s grandsons Ephraim and Manasseh were given his name – Israel (the United Kingdom of Northern Israel – 10 Lost Tribes). The Union Jack Flag is the ensign of the Union of Jacob-Israel.

For the past 67 years, Elizabeth 2 gave you for the spoil and allowed the AshkeNAZI-Banksters to rob you of your birthright and prosperity.

Elizabeth and the United Kingdom have known about The Covenant made at Mount Sinai and the New Covenant, and have been God’s Witness translating the Bible into every language, and taking it to the whole world, during the days of empire.

So, before you get beguiled by her deceitful much speaking, heed the warning in the Bible in 2 Peter Chapter 2.

2 Peter 2:18-22

2:18 For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption : for by whom a man is overcome, by the same is he brought into bondage.
2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the Knowledge of the Lord and Christ the Saviour, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known The Way of Righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the Holy Commandment delivered unto them.
2:22
But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

It’s not a time to celebrate, but to mourn and repent. It’s time to challenge her authority, criminality and adultery. The last 67 years is proof that Elizabeth is nothing but a fraudulent queen and greedy, selfish servant of Satan. Know her by her fruit.

IT’S TIME TO RETURN TO GOD’S LAW.

This means you too British-Israel Gibraltar. Please read:

YOU ARE A SLAVE - Evasion of God's Authority by the Courts & Crown

4 Likes
2 Likes

21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when inequity [shall have] an end,
21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)].

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/34.htm

http://jahtalk.thefarrellreport.net/sleuthers-95-theses/

2 Likes

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

“We have a golden opportunity to seize something good from this crisis — its unprecedented shockwaves may well make people more receptive to big visions of change,” said Prince Charles at the meeting, adding later, “It is an opportunity we have never had before and may never have again.”

2 Likes

I don't think their big visions are our big visions.

3 Likes

Written and Presented by Peter Oborne
Produced and Directed by Ed Harriman
A Hardcash Production for Channel 4 http://www.channel4.com/programmes/di...

Dispatches investigates one of the most powerful and influential political lobbies in Britain, which is working in support of the interests of the State of Israel.

Despite wielding great influence among the highest realms of British politics and media, little is known about the individuals and groups which collectively are known as the pro-Israel lobby.

Political commentator Peter Oborne sets out to establish who they are, how they are funded, how they work and what influence they have, from the key groups to the wealthy individuals who help bankroll the lobbying.

He investigates how accountable, transparent and open to scrutiny the lobby is, particularly in regard to its funding and financial support of MPs.

The pro-Israel lobby aims to shape the debate about Britain's relationship with Israel and future foreign policies relating to it.

Oborne examines how the lobby operates from within parliament and the tactics it employs behind the scenes when engaging with print and broadcast media.

1 Like