Gonzalo Lira

ONE OF GONZALO LIRA'S LAST VIDEOS [31JULY2023] | R.I.P.

GONZALO LIRA ON VICTORIA NULAND | STREAMED LIVE ON MAR 27, 2022

VN

1 Like

https://southfront.press/gonzalo-liras-torturers-were-allegedly-trying-to-extort-500000-from-him-killed-him-after-he-told-his-lawyer/

GONZALO LIRA DEAD IN UKRAINE: BIDEN ALLOWED AMERICAN JOURNALIST TO DIE IN PRISON | SPN

Or, if one does not trust this claim, which I believe comes from propagandist Alina Lipp, perhaps the fact that Lira smoked two packs a day might have something to do with him getting pneumonia...

Or if you want to believe he died from easily treatable pneumonia by deliberate withholding of treatment. either way by his own account he was previously tortured over money, or are you deliberately ignoring this fact....

Russia on Death of Gonzalo Lira: “Kiev Is Allowed to Torture and Kill Americans, and Everyone Keeps Their Mouth Shut”

Lavrov said the Kiev regime “is even allowed to torture and kill Americans. And everyone keeps their mouths shut. (The Ukrainians) are allowed to do anything. Look at the fuss they make when their citizens are arrested. Here, not a word, not even a whisper.

Speaking to the media on Jan. 15, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova charged that Gonzalo Lira’s death “vividly revealed the face of the collective West.”

Gateway Pundit Files FOIA Request: What Did Victoria Nuland and Ambassador Bridget Brink Have to Do with the Death of US YouTuber Gonzalo Lira in Ukraine Prison?

by Richard Abelson Jan. 15, 2024

Gonzalo Lira being arrested by the Ukrainian SBU in Kharkiv May 1, 2023

The Gateway Pundit has filed a FOIA request with the US State Department to find out what role Acting Deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland played in the death of US journalist Gonzalo Lira Jan. 11. Disinformation expert Eoin Lenihan called for an investigation of Ukraine’s loony trans spokesperson going by the name of “Sarah Ashton-Cirillo” in connection with Lira’s death.

The Gateway Pundit filed the following Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the State Department today:

What communication was there since Feb. 24, 2022 between the US State Department and the US Embassy in Kiev regarding US citizen Gonzalo Lira?

Specifically, what communication was there since Feb. 24, 2022 between Acting Deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and US Ambassador in Kiev Bridget Brink regarding US citizen Gonzalo Lira?

What communication was there since Feb. 24, 2022 within the US Federal Government, and between the US Federal Government and the Ukrainian Government, specifically with the Ukrainian Security Service SBU, regarding US citizen Gonzalo Lira?

It usually takes approx. one month to receive a response to a FOIA request, according to the Office of Information Policy of the Department of Justice.

According to ZeroHedge contributor Liam Cosgrove, Gonzalo Lira’s father Gonzalo Lira Sr. wrote:

My son, GONZALO LIRA, died in a hospital in Kharkiv between 11-12 pm Ukraine time yesterday January 11th, 2024.

I cannot accept the way my son has died. He was tortured, extorted, incommunicado for 8 months and 11 days and the US Embassy did nothing to help my son. The (person responsible for) this tragedy is the dictator Zelensky with the concurrence of a senile American President, Joe Biden.

Please read his file enclosed from that kangaroo Court hearings and you will see that the charges were a political question and Biden gave the green light to that bloody dictator to put my son in prison. My pain is unbearable. The world must know what is going on in Ukraine with that inhuman dictator Zelensky.

IF YOU BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY AND DECENCY, MAKE THE WORLD KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO A DECENT AND VERY INTELLIGENT MAN WHO PREDICTED THAT UKRAINE WOULD NEVER WIN A WAR AGAINST RUSSIA AND THE FINANCIAL PUNISHMENTS WOULD BACKFIRE ON THE USA.

Gonzalo Lira Sr. then posted a link to all the Ukrainian court documents charging Gonzalo Lira with “spreading Russian propaganda”.

There is no evidence Gonzalo Lira had any ties to Russia. His crime was criticizing the Ukrainian government, the Biden Regime, and specifically Ukraine hawk Victoria Nuland, who has been involved in the US-backed coup in Ukraine along with Antony Blinken, Jake Sullivan and Joe Biden since 2014.

Continued at link...