GIBRALTAR VACCINE ADVERSE REACTIONS

Another good post on Vaccine Awareness Gibraltar -

Posted by Vicky Bula

A question to Direct Democracy

Vaccine Liability

I asked GBC if they could pose a question to the CM to please explain vaccine liability, if a resident /member of the community had/has a severe adverse reaction or event to any of the vaccines offered In Gibraltar and results to being disabled or dies as a result of the vaccination, I asked what compensation scheme is the Government going to implement / make available to protect those people who suffer unexpected adverse events following vaccination as a result of vaccination.

I explained to GBC that The UK vaccine damage act does not apply to Gibraltar and it has been communicated to me by the Gibraltar authorities that there is no equivocal scheme available in Gibraltar as there is in the UK, as Gibraltar is not included in the UK legislation (Vaccine Damage Payment act / Scheme)... I asked for the CM to please make transparent the legislation that applies to these claims ?

I explained that as we follow the UK in the vaccination process and the guidance set in the MOU applies to Gibraltar, Gibraltar MUST follow all UK Government Guidance.

I asked if the CM could dive into this area and better inform the public as this area has not had any information that should already be available to the public of Gibraltar.

Included with the post was the video segment where Picardo addressed her questions.

I'm not sure how to post Vicky's video clip from FB, but one can access it on VWG FB - post link.

And while this clip below has the title that you'd expect it to be the one Vicky posted, it is not the same one. It is titled incorrectly:

The UK's liability against potential Covid vaccination damage extends to Gibraltar.

The UKs liability against potential Covid vaccination damage extends to..

2 Likes