GIBRALTAR: 'Most Vaccinated' Place On Earth Just Cancelled Christmas

More news about the restrictions and advice:

Govt publishes new guidance for private events this festive period

Picardo pushes the third jab, along with Carter.

Fabian Picardo warns that the public should follow Public Health Guidance in order to avoid another lockdown, also sayng "we need people to take up the offer of the Booster Jab."

The Government the guidance published this morning for events includes limiting the number of people allowed in a venue, assessing attendees vaccination status, spacing of seats, using a symptom checker and ensuring the room has appropriate ventilation.

A statement from No6 Convent Place said that despite the Covid-19 vaccine preventing the majority of hospitalisations and severe disease, the evidence obtained shows that of the positive cases Gibraltar has had over the last three weeks, less than 5% were in individuals with no symptoms.

This means the majority of positive cases have had Covid symptoms.

November 18, 2021

As we approach the festive period and as we see an increase in the number of positive COVID-19 cases, Government advises everyone to take a pre-cautionary approach when arranging, attending and hosting events.

The vaccine is preventing against the majority of hospitalisations and severe disease. However, the evidence obtained shows that of the positive cases we have had over the last 3 weeks, less than 5% were in individuals with no symptoms, i.e. the majority had Covid symptoms. Members of the public are therefore urged not to attend events or functions if they have any COVID symptoms, even mild ones.

The Director for Public Health has provided reviewed guidance in order to support and reduce the uncertainty for those hosting private events and functions.

Ventilation and duration of contact are the two main factors that determine the risk of COVID-19 infection. The main concern is related to crowded indoor events, which are assessed to be of a higher risk. As such, the Director of Public Health strongly advises the public to consider limiting numbers appropriate to the venue and adopting a precautionary approach this side of the festive period.

When holding a private event, organisers should carry out a risk assessment which captures the following:

The current epidemiological situation
The number of people attending
The vaccination status of attendees
Format of the event
Ventilation

Imagine a "vaccine" so effective that in order for it to be effective, must be taken on a regular basis.

Vaccine effectiveness is a measure of how well vaccines work in the real world.

UKHSA admits “asymptomatic cases” are not a concern for spreading Covid – Covid Deaths Ratio Vaxxed to Unvaxxed 4:1 – Corporate Media Should Be Censored for Spreading Disinformation – The Expose

Is Gibraltar being prepared for another winter lockdown to coincide with the festive season?

While the number of the vaccine uptake has been reported to be over 100 percent (given that Spanish workers are also jabbed in Gib), isn't this a revealing poll from Freedom Gibraltar:

It makes you wonder if those high reported percentages are a real portrayal of the vaxxed and unvaxxed in Gibraltar. It might explain the government still encouraging all those unvaxxed to come forward. Also posted by Freedom Gibraltar - Highly Vaccinated Iceland & Gibraltar Update: A Valuable Lesson Why Compliance FAILS

1 Like

100% Vaccinated, Gibraltar, Cancels Christmas! Vaccine Fail?

Jeremy Poole's take on the situation. "Really, can you come to any other conclusion? The Vaccine doesn't work." (8min)

If you are unaware, Jeremy Poole previously featured Gibraltar on his channel:

I challenge covid Doctor to a debate on his lunatic calculations. Gibraltar?

Jeremy also looked at Jan 9 stats in Gibraltar:

Gibralter 100% Vaccinated, 100% covid free?

1 Like

Gibraltar Catering Association (GCA) to meet with Director of Public Health to discuss concerns over possible restrictions during the festive season -

GCA to meet with Director of Public Health to discuss concerns over possible.

GCA Sonia Stafford is interviewed. She spoke about last Christmas, where the hospitality industry was told to close with only hours notice a week before Christmas; and because it was last minute, there was a lot of wastage.

The Catering Association says it's meeting the Director of Public Health tomorrow to discuss its concerns over whether restrictions could be introduced in coming weeks.

The Government issued advice on Friday to reduce mixing, and announced the cancellation of its Christmas parties due to the rise in COVID cases.

The Catering Association says the announcement has already affected bookings for the period, and urges people to postpone parties rather than cancel them.

Recall - last year Dec 2020, Gibraltar Restaurateurs Demonstrated against government measures being imposed on them.

The government "helped" by creating more debt -

Bankers are drowning Gibraltarians in more debt – Gibraltarians need to understand who the bankers are, and what they have planned for them

Sonia said that they thought the government didn't achieve what it was trying to achieve, but unfortunately, one goal of the Plandemic is to collapse the economy - so the government most likely achieved what it wanted to accomplish for its "global" agenda - and this year will likely be no different. Investigate the Rockefeller Foundation Lockstep Agenda – Phase Three of the Lockdown is Lethal – Rockefeller’s LOCK-STEP Explained

See also Rockefeller - 2010 Scenarios For the Future - Plannedemic

Yes, the below article relates to the cancellation of Christmas events...

Gibraltar Chief Minister wants to avoid any future lockdown

Gibraltar Chief Minister wants to avoid any future lockdown as figures of Covid-19 infection increase considerably.

On November 16, popular yet not always accurate online Russian newscaster RT News published an article referring to Gibraltar and saying “Most Vaccinated place on earth cancels Christmas.

There is no question that the number of cases of infection have increased quite significantly and the Government there has decided to cancel the Three Kings Cavalcade (traditionally held on January 6) and the turning on of the annual Festival of Lights is to be broadcast online.

The Gibraltar Health Authority has issued advice to people wanting to hold parties or gatherings and recommends that these are held outdoors with sensible social distancing but at this stage no private events are being banned.

A spokesman for the Gibraltar Broadcasting Corporation told Euro Weekly News that whilst the incidence of infection has risen, there are nowhere near the number of cases recorded at the height of infection last year and that there are just two people in hospital wards and one in the ICU.

Despite this, reports have been received that at least one gaming company on the Rock has instructed staff to work from home until after Christmas although other companies continue to operate as normal with some staff in the office and some continuing to work from home.

It has to be remembered that although a very high proportion of Gibraltarians have been vaccinated, there is no legal obligation for them to receive the vaccine and this writer knows three people who declined the vaccine and subsequently caught Covid-19 but recovered quickly after isolating at home.

It is argued that one of the main sources of infection are visitors arriving across the land border and flying into the Rock although currently of the 564 known active cases, just 14 are visitors.

Today, November 18, the Chief Minister Fabian Picardo who himself although vaccinated caught Covid in the UK said: “We want to avoid having to provide for any lockdown in the coming weeks and months.

“To do that, we need the support of each member of the community. We really need to see people following guidance and in particular we need people to take up the offer of the Booster Jab as soon as they are offered it.

“Here although cases are rising, hospitalisations are currently low. We need to keep it that way, but if numbers continue to rise exponentially, we may see numbers in hospital grow too.

“I genuinely believe these are the last throes of the pandemic, but it will not be over completely for some time now and we cannot relax completely until then. I therefore implore the public to follow the advice from Public Health Gibraltar.”

Another take on this article's message:

1 - A warning from “Der Fuehrer” Picardo.

Again, it seems being compliant and getting the jab/booster is still being TIED to "avoiding" another lockdown in Picardo's comms to his serfs.

Never trust a politician, because while they want to appear like the "good cop" with their rhetoric about "not wanting to do something", the "bad cop" (aka public health director, WHO, NHS) come in and really intimidate you, which is why under "advice from health officials" the whited-sepulchres politicians do a 180-degree about face.

So far, everyone is buying that these decisions are about "health" – and only small uprising has happened about it really being about "control".

So while freedom-fighters say "do not comply", the totalitarian technocrats come in and say "comply". Chess moves.

Where will the tipping point be for The Rock? When the government can no longer control the serfs? Do you think they are going to give up their new found power easily? These politicians want a seat at the big New World Order table. And for them that means complying with the UN, WEF, Bill Gates, and others in the shadows, with their Great Reset goals for life on this prison planet.

2 - In addressing the RT article, notice how the headline isn't attacked. That's because "the message" was approved by the global elite to run on their Mainstream media. And we know MSM rarely gives an accurate portrayal of reality. They give one that they want us to believe.

How else is the Government's cancellations going to be perceived? Isn't the headline a fitting reaction (although probably calculated)?

3 - The government clarified that no private parties are banned (AT THIS STAGE), because that will depend on how much Gibraltarians comply. And notice all the steps businesses have to take, checking symptoms, vaccine status, etc.

4 - Why is the GBC the spokesperson? Because the well-rewarded GBC is the Ministry of Propaganda for the Government of Gibraltar.

5 - A gaming company has already signed on put its employees under house arrest until AFTER Christmas. Is this a sign?

6 - READ THIS STATEMENT CAREFULLY - "It has to be remembered that although a very high proportion of Gibraltarians have been vaccinated, there is no legal obligation for them to receive the vaccine."

Watch for this obligation to change, because THE PLAN is to introduce the "papers-please" health pass incrementally. First it starts out for venues, and other events... it's going to progress until all unvaccinated people are shunned who don't take the mark. When their warnings and coercion tactics fail, they'll get nastier and nastier – History is proof of that.

7 - Getting Covid isn't a death sentence. It's survival rate is over 99 percent. The writer may have known three unvaxxed people who got Covid (technically one could argue is just a bad flu). There is no mention of all the jabbed people in Gibraltar who got Covid "anyway", except the poor-ole CM, the one who has a heavy burden.

How long are they going to be able to cover up/spin the obvious? The vaccines failed, but the message is "keep taking the poison" or "drinking the kool-aid".

The fully-vaxxed is going to continue to evolve into meaning vaccinates for life.

8 - It can be argued that one of the main sources of infections are visitors, but its not a good argument. And even Agent Carter herself said its mainly within the home. (So basically, we may see more propaganda about protecting the ones we love).

It can also be argued if they stop PCR testing (which has been proved to be fraudulent), cases would drop dramatically. But then, these casedemic are how they control, because they allow them to introduce more restrictions... if the serfs don't comply.

9 - Picardo believes we're in the last throes of the pandemic. Does it really matter what he "believes"? It's just a little more false hope.

Watch for things to keep getting worse. The darker it gets, the more will seek The Light.

10 - Interesting photo choice of the hospital beds in the Nightingale hospital for the warning-article. While they may have wanted to send a mental picture, the reality is that Nightingale hospital was never used and how much did it cost?

On another note:

In reasons this would be allowed to make the globalists' headlines, as discussed above, where one reason could be to keep Brits in compliance in the UK to keep complying and get a jab or another jab – or else Xmas could be cancelled on the mainland too), Nigel Farage comes in with this message:

Nigel Farage discusses Gibraltar 'cancelling Christmas' despite having highest vaccine rate in wor..

Is Nigel really controlled opposition? This message would plead that case, as he parrots the same benefits about being jabbed while worrying Boris could cancel X-mass too.

2 Likes

The truth is that T.H.E.Y. cancelled (rejected) Christ.

1. YOU shall love, honour, cherish and obey the Lord your God (love, good and truth) with ALL your heart, with ALL your mind, with ALL your soul and with ALL your strength and Him ONLY shall you serve and OBEY, forsaking ALL others.
2. YOU shall NOT create an image or likeness of ANYTHING that is IN HEAVEN, or on earth, or under the sea and YOU shall NOT worship or BUY such things.

Who is enslaving the people under the guise of a people-serving gov't? The people in the card could easily take off those chains and shackles, but instead remain enslaved serving the devil.

Deuteronomy 13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder (or an apparition, etc.),
13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spoke unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the "I AM" your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the "I AM" your God with ALL your heart and with ALL your soul.
13:4 Ye shall walk after the "I AM" your God, and fear Him, and keep His Commandments, and obey His voice, and ye shall serve Him, and cleave unto Him .
13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn [you ] away from the "I AM" your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of The Way which the "I AM" thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee .
13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
13:7 [Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him :
13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him ; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death , and afterwards the hand of all the people.
13:10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the "I AM" thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage [where ye were under the rule and laws of man].
13:11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the "I AM" hath not spoken?
18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the "I AM", if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the "I AM" hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

2 Likes

Paul Joseph Watson chimes in about Gibraltar's cancellation of X-mass events and vaccine compliance-

:laughing: # PAUL JOSEPH WATSON - IRELAND - GIBRALTAR - KEEP COMPLYING, IDIOTS - Anything Goes

:thinking: Nick Hudson, Director of South Africa's Pandemic Analysis and Data group about Gibraltar's news

Nick Hudson, Director of South Africa's Pandemic Analysis and Data group, asks "What does this tell you?"

:face_with_monocle: While 'The Watcher' may not get the juiced-rate, this average Joe gets that something is amiss with "the science" -

Gibraltar!?! Nothing to see here citizen:

Gibraltar!?! Nothing to see here citizen :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Gibraltar denies that 'Christmas is cancelled' but warns caution is needed as infections rise

Picardo was "forced" to say X-mas wasn't cancelled. Seriously? When has Picardo ever been "forced" to say anything? He had to address the MSM message as all eyes were on Gibraltar again. This time it wasn't about elderly death spike after the government jabbed them; or about Gib's opening up after "100%" of the adult population was jabbed - it was about this year's dark winter.

It must be nice to also have The Olive Press and Euro Weekly on their side, to give Picardo and GoG a platform to explain themselves. Yet, these "local" media outlets don't report on the real Plandemic. Did they report on the Freedom Gibraltar demonstration?

2 Likes

Please read @SleuthER95's latest post –

FISHING FOR AN ANGLICAN

It's a MUST-READ.

2 Likes

Idolaters and polytheists will not prosper:

Sura
7:147. Those who reject Our Signs and the meeting in the Hereafter,- vain are their deeds: can they expect to be rewarded except as they have wrought?
7:148. The people of Moses made, in his absence, out of their ornaments, the image of a calf, (for worship): it seemed to moo: did they not see that it could neither speak to them, nor show them The Way? They took it for worship and they did wrong.

They have taken the Gom "Jab"-bar:

7:152. Those who took the calf (for worship) will indeed be overwhelmed with wrath from their Lord, and with shame in this life: thus do We recompense those who invent (falsehoods).

Exodus
32:33 And the "I AM" said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against Me, him will I blot out of My Book.
32:34 Therefore now go, lead the people unto [the place] of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, Mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.
32:35 And the "I AM" plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.

Sura
6:128. One day will He gather them all together, (and say): "O ye assembly of Beings! Much (toll) did ye take of men." Their friends amongst men will say: "Our Lord! We made profit from each other: but (alas!) we reached our term - which Thou didst appoint for us." He will say: "The Fire be your dwelling-place: you will dwell therein for ever, except as "I AM" willeth." For thy Lord is full of Wisdom and Knowledge.
6:129. Thus do We make the wrong-doers turn to each other, because of what they earn.
6:130. "O ye assembly of Beings and men! Came there not unto you Apostles from amongst you, setting forth unto you My Signs, and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say: "We bear witness against ourselves." It was the life of this world that deceived them. So against themselves will they bear witness that they rejected Faith.
6:131. (The Apostles were sent) thus, for thy Lord would not destroy for their wrong-doing men's habitations whilst their occupants were unwarned.
6:132. To all are degrees (or ranks) according to their deeds: for thy Lord is not unaware of anything that they do.
6:133. Thy Lord is Self-sufficient, full of Mercy: if it were His Will, He could destroy you, and in your place appoint whom He will as your successors, even as He raised you up from the posterity of other people.
6:134. All that hath been promised unto you will come to pass: nor can ye frustrate it (in the least bit).

2 Likes

The Gom JABbar (the "jab"?)-

Gom Jabbar

The Gom Jabbar, also known as "the high handed enemy", was a handheld needle tipped with meta-cyanide poison. When driven into a victim it brought almost instantaneous death.

Uses

All the noble houses kept a Gom Jabbar of some sort, and used it to dispose of rivals and enemies under certain circumstances.

Stats

• Size: 3 - 4 centimeters
  • Mass: Negligible

The Gom Jabbar Test of Humanity

"It kills only animals, Let us say I suggest you may be human. Steady! I warn you not to try jerking away. I am old, but my hand can drive this needle into your neck before you can escape me."

―Reverend Mother Gaius Mohiam while testing Paul Atreides with a Gom Jabbar[src]

The Bene Gesserit also made extensive use of the Gom Jabbar, especially when they tested the humanity of certain individuals. In such circumstances, the device was placed against the subject's neck and acted as a deterrent for them backing out of the test. Such a method was used by Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam against Paul Atreides before his arrival on Arrakis.

The gom jabbar test would be to determine whether an individual's awareness was stronger than their instincts. If their awareness of the gom jabbar's presence was strong enough, it would override their instincts to withdraw from the test, which usually involved great physical pain.

DUNE - GIBRALTAR - The Fremen & THE WAY

The film DUNE (not the book) which is supposedly science-fiction, and visually is portrayed as such in the film, is, in reality, a TRUE story that is unfolding now and it is about GIBRALTAR - Gebal Tariq - The Rock of "The Night-Visitant" (in Arabic)...

https://jahtruth.net/dune.htm

Paul, whilst being tested, says, "I must overcome my fear... Fear is the mind-killer, it is the little-death that leads to total obliteration. I must face my fear and let it 'Pass-over' me. I must not fear!"

Fear is Satanically-inspired and is irrefutable evidence of a lack of Faith (the word Faith is not the name for Religions, it means "Trust in God"). The more fear, the less Faith; the more Faith, the less fear...

Those who got the poisonous jabs did it because instead of choosing to have Faith, they gave-in to irrational fear, and fear is the mind-killer..

2 Likes

The Chief Minister says Gibraltar has not cancelled Christmas.

This following reports in the international press claiming just that, and noting the Rock's current rise in active COVID cases despite its high vaccination rate.

Publications including the Daily Express, Newsweek and the New Zealand Herald had reported that Gibraltar had cancelled Christmas celebrations due to the rise in COVID cases, and despite the Rock's reputation as one of the most vaccinated places in the world.

However, in a tweet - referencing the story of the Grinch who stole Christmas - Fabian Picardo said his administration had cancelled large, government-organised events in order not to create vectors for infection. He added the Government has called for caution and for people to follow Public Health advice.

A spokesperson for the Government said while Gibraltar is experiencing an increase in active cases of COVID-19 due to waning immunity from the initial doses of the vaccine, the very low rates of severe illness and hospitalisations show the protection these have offered.

They add the booster programme is progressing well, with doses now being rolled out to the over-40s, and that the low numbers of cases among over-50s is proof the boosters are working. Of Friday's 27 new active vaccinated cases, three are over 50.

Chief Minister says Gibraltar has not cancelled Christmas 2021

Quotes from the gov't officials (official idiots) in Gibraltar:

While the government has called upon the public to “exercise their own judgement”, they have “strongly” advised against any social events for at least the next four weeks, discouraging people from holding private Christmas events. Gibraltar has seen a steady increase in active cases of COVID-19 throughout October and November, which has gained pace over the past few days.

Health Minister, the Hon Samantha Sacramento, described the increase in case numbers as “drastic”, encouraging people to come forward to receive their booster vaccine. The government has advised members of the public to wear masks, avoid large gatherings and maintain social distancing.

They also advised people to “conduct themselves in a cautious and sensible manner”, reminding the public that “we are still in a global pandemic and that people are losing their lives every day all over the world.”

Health Minister, the Hon Samantha Sacramento, said, “The drastic increase in the numbers of people testing positive for COVID-19 in recent days is a stark reminder that the virus is still very prevalent in our community and that it is the responsibility of us all to take every reasonable precaution to protect ourselves and our loved ones.

“The vaccination programme for 12 to 15-year-olds and the booster vaccination programme are now underway, and Gibraltar received 4680 more doses this week. Everyone who is eligible for a vaccine or a booster is strongly encouraged to take up the offer when they are called.”

In a statement released by the Gibraltar government, a spokesperson said: “Given the exponential rise in the number of cases, the Government, for example, intends to cancel a number of its own functions including official Christmas parties, official receptions and similar gatherings. - End of quotes.

This is what I have to say to Picardo and his ilk:

boot

3 Likes

Picardo isn't the only one who can mock what's going on (based on the headlines), these two men also put in their take on the reports (3min) -

GIBRALTAR - THE MOST VACCINATED PLACE ON EARTH NOW GOING INTO LOCKDOWN

Or here

AND

Gibraltar Social Chat chimes in:

Source

ALSO

Here's a relative video about the surge in cases in Gibraltar (prior to the news about the cancellation of official Christmas events). In this video, Thomas Greenwood examines what the the health officials (like Agent Carter) are saying:

100% Vaccinated 2500% increase in Covid- Gibraltar

The news in the 2500% was featured on DG here - Gibraltar Covid Cases Among The Vaccinated - #16 by NancyDrewberry

1 Like

"Be The Voice" looks at the stats in his bitchute video. He calls up Pharmaceutical Technology; and he looks at the infection rates for the last 7-days on Statista.

Gibraltar 118% Population Jab Uptake, Highest Globally, Cancel Christmas, Highest Infection Rates.

:laughing: HA-HA-HA - he laughs multiple times :laughing:

Here's an image from his video -

AND From Posted on Vaccine Awareness Gibraltar FB Page -

Source

3 Likes

Here's another video highlighting Gibraltar. He said he predicted this 2 months ago. Please excuse his language.

100% VAX Gibraltar Shuts Down X-Mas - WAKE Up Already! Listen & Learn:

Why Gibraltar is no proof of the alleged uselessness of the corona vaccination

https://newsrnd.com/news/2021-11-20-why-gibraltar-is-no-proof-of-the-alleged-uselessness-of-the-corona-vaccination.SkNqrvU_F.html

All vaccinated, still there are new infections?

Unconventional thinkers see this as proof that vaccinations don't promise what they do.

And that the governments are in truth not about fighting pandemics, but about absolute control.

The example of Gibraltar has been passed around in relevant Telegram groups and on conspiracy blogs for a few days.

With the Grinch against the anger on the web

The government in Gibraltar is now "stupid," said one of the statements - "the division of society according to the agenda" is unlikely to be realized in this way.

“At some point,” someone writes in a Telegram chat, “the last one will understand that Covid is not about a virus”.

Many opponents of vaccination are obviously bothered by the fact that allegedly the Christmas markets in Gibraltar have also been canceled.

The anger on the net increased so much that now Gibraltar's Chief Minister Fabian Picardo interfered on Twitter.

"I'm surprised that I have to say that at all," says Picardo, "BUT Gibraltar has NOT canceled Christmas." He also provided a gif of the Christmas madman Grinch with the catchphrase "What audacity".

More at link.

Responses to this tweet:

Dan Olaff – Picardo, do you forget that Public Health Advice prevents gatherings proportional to the size of the establishment? Therefore, Christmas is cancelled for as long as there are limits, since they never existed before! Also, what is Gibraltar's plan for taking caution? Will you be shutting down large gatherings which ignore this advice? After all, it's only advice... You're expecting people follow the same rules that existed before the vaccines!

Ceejay Dudeman – his attempt at damage control.... lolol

Source

From the article above - “the last one will understand that Covid is not about a virus”.

No, it's not about health - it's about tagging (aka marking) everyone with a digital mark and creating digital identities for every human age bracket. This is a coordinated worldwide effort to systematically target everyone – oldest to youngest. As far as the euthanised elderly goes, Gibraltarians should have figured out that the evil plan also involves being bagged and tagged.

The walls are closing in – Revelation 13:17 – No Man Might Buy or Sell

2 Likes

Agree. @Cheeky-Monkey The walls are closing in – Revelation 13:17 – No Man Might Buy or Sell
It's all about making men richer, not about health.

Sadly, people can't comprehend it is fear and control they are giving into leading to death of the human body and death to the soul, spirit-energy Being, all to supposedly stop them from getting a virus that doesn't exist, thereby receiving a JAB which completely destroys their immune system thus causing their physical illnesses.

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/isnt-it-time-to-unmask-this-criminal-conspiracy

2 Likes

XMAS LOCKDOWNS AND FEARS

There is a new variant in town/Gibraltar and it's just in time for Christmas, just in time to bring in tyrannical lock-downs for Christmas. Maybe the Government should bring in plan B and make vaccine passports mandatory by the middle of December, what do you think? (I think NO.) The pandemic is far from over. John Hopkins scientist comes out and ribs the fear up some more, saying new variant is 500% more infectious and has doubled it's spike proteins. **And of course it has to be a SUPER mutant Jab dodging variants so you have to get new jabs,(What a heaping load of forked tongue lying nonsense.) It's da-javue all over again, we have been here before, right, last year, still here and it's only going to get worse by obeying them. Truth is we have all been warned 2000 years ago what would happen if we did not follow God's Law and today here is the living proof God and His Son have been right all this time.

On the other hand Africa is in good shape considering the jab, where covid systems have practically disappeared.

Africa is only 6% vaccinated, and covid has practically disappeared… scientists “baffled”

"The only areas of the world seeing mass disease and death are those pushing the “vaccines

VACCINATIONS: Direct, Adverse Effects, and Deaths

Reinstating God's Law - Get To Know It

The Koran Backs God's Law

God's Law on Defending Gibraltar – Topics tagged Gods-Law

2 Likes

Check your facts! Gibraltarians slam Nigel Farage for claiming Rock cancelled Christmas

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1529239/gibraltar-news-nigel-farage-christmas-lockdown-omicron

Mr Farage may have been referring to a statement by the Rock’s Government which said it intended to “cancel a number of its own functions including official Christmas parties, official receptions and similar gatherings”.

Claims that this statement amounted to cancelling the festive period were “vastly overblown”, according to people living on the Rock.

Jen Roberts - who has spent much of the pandemic there - shared numerous photos and videos at a Christmas fayre which opened over the weekend in John Mackintosh Square and Main Street.

“Christmas isn’t cancelled in Gibraltar and anyone who is saying that is talking nonsense.

Farage was slammed in the above quote for promoting the vaccines.

Wonder if Jen is the same person Alex Belfield mentioned speaking with, from above reply. Interesting she is the only one quoted. Who exactly is furious?

I think most understood that it was government official events, but the irony is that isn't Government functions a reflection of Gibraltar. And the news was a prime target to mock, given Gibraltar's vaccination rate - or its failure.

All Gibraltarians pushing the Covid Agenda need to check their own facts about Covid, variants, transmission, jab-effiency, PCR tests, vaccine-injury, and more. Start by reading the many posts on Defending-Gibraltar featuring experts in virology, immunilogy and more. Most of the time Branch Covidians are speaking nonsense - and they make the science fit the narrative.

2 Likes