Gibraltar Deaths After Covid Vaccine Push

It's happening to Gibraltar's neighbors in Spain now

7 Dead and 100% of Residents Infected in Spanish Nursing Home After Being Injected with Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Shots

RT.com is reporting that all 78 residents and 12 staff are now testing positive for COVID-19 after receiving the injections, while prior to the injections the nursing home had reportedly been “virus-free” during the previous “waves” of COVID-19.

“On January 13, all residents, including nursing home staff, were vaccinated with the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, and after six days the first symptoms began to appear in ten of the residents,” they said in a statement.

All of Gibraltar's early efforts to save and protect the elderly at the start of this plandemic are now null and void – the government's true intent should now be known – pay attention to the signs.

All of the mandates and restrictions to protect the vulnerable was a smoke screen to usher in a sinister plot. The daily casedemic stats were used as a tool to usher in a totalitarian government – one that can lie and push its own propaganda, censor, and punish dissenters – all in an effort to control, herd, and yes, depopulate The Rock.

By the way, the lockdown from c. March 2020 has never really ended.

Every single tactic was a psychological one, including the broken promises of "just flattening the curve to not overwhelm the hospital", to "just getting the case numbers down". Gibraltarians who are being held prisoners are given a little freedom in the courtyard when they behave; and put in isolation when they don't. The government can create an illusion of rising cases anytime they want.

Fortunately, The Bible promises us all will be known.

Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither [any thing] hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Luke 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Will the elderly euthanasia program be exposed before more targets (weak and vulnerable in all age groups) can be harmed? When will Gibraltar turn to The Lord?

Psalm 13
13:1 How long wilt Thou forget me, O "I AM"? For ever? How long wilt Thou hide Thy face from me?
13:2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, [having] sorrow in my heart daily? How long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
13:3 Consider [and] hear me, O "I AM" my God: Lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the [sleep of] death;
13:4 Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; [and] those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
13:5 But I have trusted in Thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation.
13:6 I will sing unto the "I AM", because He hath dealt bountifully with me.

Christ – Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law

Deuteronomy 31:12 Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that [is] within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the "I AM" your God, and observe to do all the words of this Law:

Revelation 15:3 And they sing the "Song of Moses" (Old Covenant - Deut. 31) the servant of God, AND the "Song of the Lamb" (New Covenant), saying, Great and marvellous [are] Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true [are] Thy Ways, Thou King of the holy people.

The New Song

Deut. 24:14 Thou shalt not oppress an hired servant [that is] poor and needy, [whether he be] of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that [are] in thy land within thy gates:

Evil leaders will always use oppression and will always be arrogant. Father knew their hearts and thoughts – Read carefully Solomon Chapter 2.

Excerpt:
Solomon 2:10 Let us oppress the poor righteous man, let us not spare the widow, nor reverence the ancient gray hairs of the aged.
Solomon 2:11 Let our strength be the law, instead of justice: for that which is feeble is found to be worth nothing.

2 Likes