Gibraltar Deaths After Covid Vaccine Push

Nursing Home Whistleblower: Our residents are dying. Our residents are dying – after taking the vaccine – they are dropping like flies.

This is a very clear pattern now. Inject the elderly with the mRNA injections, then blame their illnesses and deaths on the COVID virus.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

When they ask questions to authorities about the deaths after the vaccines, they explain the deaths as being caused by a “super-spreader.” He says, I’m not the smartest person in the world; but I’m not the dumbest either. I’m not the wisest, but I’m not stupid.

They are saying that the deaths are not related to the vaccines. This is not isolated, it’s happening all are the world. There is a silence, like this is all normal. Is it because their lives are unimportant? It has everything to do with us. Whatever is in this vaccine, it is too much for the residents. How do you tell me that I just cared for a patient, left the room and come back and they’re dead? We have to challenge the medical science; and those doing the vaccines.

After being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

The residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James calls upon other CNAs, nurses, and family members to go public and tell the world what is going on with these experimental mRNA COVID injections. Article and Bitchute video below.

2 Likes