ELIZABETH II DEAD at 96 Following 70-year Reign

Operation London Bridge

Charles Speaks Out After Queen Elizabeth II's Passing

King Charles Speaks Out After Queen Elizabeth IIs Passing E! News

News of Queens Death Posted at Buckingham Palace

Charles Becomes King of England and Addresses Queen Elizabeth's Death

Prince Charles Becomes King and Addresses Mothers Death

Charles becomes king after years as heir apparent

With all this news, and its timing, it will be very interesting what Father has planned.

Ezek. 21:22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint [battering] rams against the gates, to cast a mount, [and] to build a fort.
21:23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the inequity, that they may be taken.
21:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Because ye have made your inequity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, [I say], that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when inequity [shall have] an end,
21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)].

Charles III - Wikipedia already updated:

Charles III (Charles Philip Arthur George; born 14 November 1948) is King of the United Kingdom and 14 other Commonwealth realms. He acceded to the throne on 8 September 2022 upon the death of his mother. As Duke of Cornwall and Duke of Rothesay from 1952 to his accession, he was the oldest and the longest-serving heir apparent in British history, and the longest-serving Prince of Wales, having held the title from 26 July 1958 until his accession. At 73, Charles is also the oldest person ever to assume the British throne.

Charles was born 14 Nov 1948.

He is not Father's Son, who is firstborn – born on 22 April 1948 just as ProphesizedOn The Way to Emmaus Again.

Yes, tt's going to get real interesting from here on out.

5 Likes