Douglas Macgregor – The Dangers of Provoking a World Leader

COL. DOUGLAS MACGREGOR PBD PODCAST EXCERPT

“I don’t think we’ll ever get to the 2024 election. Things will implode in Washington before that.” —Douglas Macgregor.

COL. DOUGLAS MACGREGOR | PBD PODCAST | EP. 283

Full podcast. In this Episode (streamed live on Jun 29, 2023), Col. Douglas Macgregor joins PBD and Tom. They discuss Russia, Ukraine, the woke military, the Trump Tape, China, and much more. Douglas Macgregor is a decorated combat veteran, the author of five books, a PhD, and a Defense and Foreign Policy consultant.
View an excerpt “I don’t think we’ll ever get to the 2024 election. Things will implode in Washington before that.” here: “I don’t think we’ll ever get to the 2024 election. Things will implode in Washington before that.”

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UKRAINE WAR | DOUG MACGREGOR

Doug MacGregor is a career military fighter with experience in the first gulf war and served as a military advisor to Donald Trump. He is a truth teller and in this in person interview tells the truth about what is really happening in the Ukrainian war.

U.S. MILITARY DECISION MAY HAVE SAVED PUTIN!!

“America has turned Ukraine into a GRAVEYARD” – Col. Douglas MacGregor | Redacted w Clayton Morris

by tts-admin | Aug 5, 2023 |
America's proxy war against Russia has turned Ukraine into a graveyard. Colonel Douglas MacGregor joins Redacted to talk about how Ukraine has so many bodies piling up that it has no way of picking them all up. NATO's strategy has been to push Ukraine into an armored assault against Russian forces. This has been an utter massacre.

"America has turned Ukraine into a GRAVEYARD" - Col. Douglas MacGregor | Redacted w Clayton Morris

America has turned Ukraine into a GRAVEYARD Col Douglas MacGregor Redacted w...

In 24 hours EVERYTHING changes for the U.S., Putin is Ready" - Douglas Macgregor's Last WARNING

Discussed in this video:
Watch Now before they get to me. | Douglas Macgregor Last WARNING
we have 8 days left | Douglas Macgregor Last WARNING
Watch NOW before they silence me. | Douglas Macgregor Last WARNING
this will AFFECT everyone in 1-2 weeks. | Douglas Macgregor Last WARNING

Keywords:
end times productions message strange truth world news current events august 2023 today this week this month motivation america

In 24 hours EVERYTHING changes for the U.S., Putin is Ready" - Douglas...

At some point it has to be, enough is enough, and what are "we the people" going to do about it. The only Solution is to return to God's Laws.

COL DOUGLAS MACGREGOR ON THE GLOBAL ELITE