Discussion on the World Situation in Biblical Terms

The Insanity of "hand-sanitizer"

Skyrocketing sales of masks, gloves and faceshields have made billions for those corporations since the first mention of this psychological operation known as “CovID-19”. Another group of beneficiaries from this pretended public health scam are the manufacturers of toxic “hand-sanitizers”.

Containers of this harmful concoction are now found everywhere. Need to buy some from the comfort of your house arrest? No problem. Order it online. Headed for the shops and stores? You'll find it next to the masks, gloves and face-shields. Can't afford it? Not to worry. There probably aren't many stores left that don't have a bottle or two at their entrance, as a “good-will” gesture from the store-owners to keep their customers “safe and healthy” during these uncertain and troubled times.

But what is “hand-sanitizer”? How does it work? And what kind of ingredients does it have that make it such a powerful tool in this imaginary fight against this imaginary virus that has been imagined to be able to live on surfaces for days on end (even though it isn't technically alive)?

We've been told that “hand-sanitizer” is supposed to protect us against these foreign invaders we refer to as “germs”, “bad bacteria” and “viruses”, which we imagine cause sickness. Using it liberally and often will certainly help hand-sanitizer sales, but will it actually help its users/victims? Not according to anyone who has studied the laundry list of poisonous chemicals found in this stuff and observed its effects.

https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/news/releases/2020/HealthAdvisory-20200427.aspx

So what is the REAL purpose of “hand-sanitizer”? TO FURTHER POISON THOSE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO USE IT, OF COURSE.

Metaphorically, it's another form of illuminati “self-announcement”, as they're “washing their hands” of this situation. In their twisted minds if we're stupid enough to fall for this stunt, then we deserve to be poisoned, even though many feel coerced into using this deceptive and dangerous product (which some shops and stores require before allowing entry).

Is there any guidance from the Bible on this specific subject? Indeed there is.

Matthew 15:1-20
15:1 Then came to Jesus lawyers and politicians, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the Tradition of the Elders? FOR THEY WASH NOT THEIR HANDS WHEN THEY EAT BREAD.
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, WHY DO YE ALSO TRANSGRESS THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD BY YOUR TRADITION?
15:4 For God Commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. THUS HAVE YE MADE THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD OF NONE EFFECT BY YOUR TRADITION (Talmud – made-up rules/legislation).
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, TEACHING [FOR] DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN (man-made legislation).
15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the politicians were offended, after they heard this saying?
15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath NOT planted, shall be rooted up.
15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit).
15:15 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
15:16 And Jesus said, ARE YE ALSO YET WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING?
15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
15:19 For out of the heart proceed EVIL thoughts (Gen. 6:5), murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness (LIES), blasphemies:
15:20 These are [the things] which defile a man: BUT TO EAT WITH UNWASHEN HANDS DEFILETH NOT A MAN.

Unwashen hands are NOT the problem. In fact, one of the body's primary lines of defense is its waterproof covering we call SKIN.

The skin protects the rest of the body from physical/mechanical damage and from poisons. It excretes waste products and poisons in the form of sweat. Without the skin, these waste products and poisons would otherwise build up inside the body, causing disease. It processes vitamin D. It regulates temperature and water levels within the body. It self-adjusts to the amount of sunlight it receives. It is also a sensor, providing us with our sense of touch, and the ability to detect pleasure and pain, changes in pressure and temperature.

And the skin stores essential fats and water. The outer skin itself and its integral (subcutaneous) fat layer underneath it, also serve as a protective barrier against toxins (chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental), by absorbing and storing the toxins that cannot be repelled until they can be dealt with later and excreted, if the body is not overloaded with them.

The skin is literally teaming with bacteria, sometimes referred to as its flora or microbiota, which are there to fight off toxins that come in contact with the skin. The more successful these bacteria are at doing the job they were encoded and produced by the body to do, the less toxins are then stored in the buffer zone of the subcutaneous, which the body then has to deal with later.

So what do we do? We create and use ANTI-BACTERIAL chemicals, like triclosan (a pesticide), to strip the hands of their natural, front-line defenses, aided by other chemicals (e.g. eythl alcohol) to enhance the absorption and penetration of the rest of the toxic chemicals. The hands unsurprisingly react, with the skin drying or breaking out in a rash, to serve as a warning that we are doing something we shouldn't be doing. But how many actually take notice?

Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, told us NOT to worry about UNWASHEN HANDS, because the body can and will deal with whatever it encounters NATURALLY.

What IS cause for concern, according to Christ, are all of the made-up rules (man-made legislation), and the rest of the LIES that come out of the mouths of fake leaders and fake healers, all of which make the Commandments of God (His Law) of NO EFFECT.

We were given The Law to protect us from evil and to set and keep us free. The Law prohibits mankind from legislating, which is considered a capital offense. Why? Because God knew that if we ever made-up our own rules, they would serve the filthy rich at the expense of everyone else, becoming more and more oppressive over time, exactly as has happened. The Law is PERFECT, so any additions or subtractions from it would obviously result in an IMPERFECT (i.e. defective) system. It is the filthy rich that need to be washed away, NOT our natural defenses.

Similarly, we were given these bodies, with their own, built-in natural defensive systems, to protect us from sickness and evil, and to set and keep us free from “the diseases of Egypt” (Deut. 28:60) IF we keep The Law (sin being the cause of sickness). It seems noteworthy that the Egyptians were not only the world power at the time the Israelites were in captivity there, but also world leaders in pharmacy and mysticism, which they later passed on to the Greeks and Romans.

If our Master Designer and Creator gave us such perfect tools to fight against evil, disease and death, what is it exactly that makes people believe they know better than God and His Christ? Arrogance and greed perhaps?

The reason the scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians), who were also the priests of the organized religion of that time known as Talmudic Judaism, were so adamant that people wash their hands, is because they sold soap. And what industries do their descendants control (among others)? The chemical and pharmaceutical industries, which make the toxic substances being peddled as “hygenic” and as “medicine”, ALL of which makes healthy people sick and sick people sicker.

WE HAVE BEEN WARNED FOR AT LEAST 3500 YEARS THAT THE SUREST WAY TO BE PLAGUED BY DISEASE IS TO BELIEVE IN WITCH DOCTORS, AND THEIR PHARMACY/POTIONS/WITCH'S BREWS, INSTEAD OF BELIEVING IN OUR MASTER DESIGNER AND CREATOR.

And we were reminded of this 2000 years ago by Christ, specifically about the FOLLY of people incessantly washing their hands out of some irrational fear that they could allegedly catch a disease if they didn't. All of which is to make people sick with these man-made (synthetic) chemical poisons, and to profit from their sicknesses, by selling them both the chemicals that destroy their natural immune system as well as the supposed “cure” to fix the problem t.h.e.y. created.

Pontius Pilate washed his hands in the hope of clearing himself of the blood of Jesus that the "Jews" demanded at the behest of their lawyers and politicians. It didn't work for Pilate then, who ultimately was driven to suicide over what he had done. Incessant chemical stripping of our hands isn't going to work any better now, as it fails to address the REAL problem: our minds are filled with FILTH (LIES) from anti-Christ corporate fictions, selling their anti-bacterial (against our natural, God-given protection) and anti-biotic (against life that God gave us) products. Leave them alone. They are "the blind leading the blind", leading us to our destruction (Isa. 3:12).

When will people learn? Will they ever?

6 Likes

For any that truly know the followers of The Way – Christ – they know we go out of our way to help others; and do things just because they need doing. We understand, being prisoners here ourselves, we must earn our pardons; but it’s more than this – helping becomes a spiritual instinct, above even natural instincts. It’s a way of life that’s good, because we love our brothers and sisters. It doesn’t mean we put up the the Satanic way of life that’s engulfed the world – and this usually comes out in our writing. Most of the time it’s written to jar people to wake up.

Isaiah 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from this prison [planet], [and] them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
Psalm 69:33 For the “I AM” heareth the poor, and despiseth not His prisoners (all of the people on this prison planet).
Psalm 102:20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner (everyone on this prison planet); to free (only) those (who repent) that He has sentenced to death (every sinner);
Psalm 142:7 Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise Thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for Thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
Psalm 146:7 Which executeth Judgment for the oppressed: Which giveth food to the hungry. The “I AM” looseth the prisoners:

The Laws and Principles of Government, given by the Ruler of The Universe, via Moses, are what have maintained peace in the Universe for Eternity. If you want to be pardoned and released from this lunatic-asylum prison-planet, and from your human organic-computer prison-cell (body) and go home, back out into the Universe, back to where you came from and live forever, with your real family and friends, then you have to learn those Laws and Principles here and PROVE that you can keep and live by them, here under all and extreme conditions and temptations, before you can be trusted and released. The Messiah said in Revelation chapter 2 verses 26, 28, “To him that overcomes and keeps MY works unto The End, … will I give the Morning Star.”The First Principle of God’s Government - Theocracy

So these globalists, who are members of Satan’s congregation are fellow prisoners – that’s why it’s hard to take anything these “lunatics” say as Truth. Who put them in charge of the prison? For clarity, they aren’t in charge, they are essentially thugs in a prison gang.

The Prison Reform School with no bars – Chapter 2 in The Way home or face The Fire.

The only way to cure our filthy minds from these witch-doctors is to cleanse our minds with Truth.

7 Likes

@Cheeky-Monkey

Thank-you. So true.

3 Likes

The logo for this Pharmacy is made quite clear:- [witches brew]

5 Likes

Actually the Walgreens logo isn't as telling as their Eye of Horus and serpent symbols.

Pharmacia also dates back to Egyptian Times. Egyptians regarded Horus as the father of medicine; where the R in Rx is a symbol of Horus. There are different interpretations of what the x means.

In the book Devils, Drugs, and Doctors, Rx is “an invocation to Jupiter, a prayer for his aid to make the treatment effective…sometimes in old medical manuscripts all the R’s occurring in the text were crossed."

Some claim the x means it was “not the occult” of Horus, meaning it was legit. But it wasn’t, because it’s witchcraft rebranded.

This Satanic industry uses a serpent - based on false-god-folklore and ridiculous superstition.

It's so in our faces.

5 Likes

@A_Freeman thank you kindly for these very informative and well thought out posts. In Leviticus 14:56 could this be referring to cancer please?

3 Likes

You’re welcome @be1.

Lev. 14:56 could be referring to cancer, as there are many different symptoms associated with it, e.g. skin cancer. In general, the same author that was quoted in that particular post addresses cancer (tumors) in the following way:

Viruses are nothing more than proteins that CLEANSE. The same is true about cancer. Cancer is another way the body tries to heal itself, by cocooning dead cells in a tumor in which the body is incapable of removing properly so that it can dissolve and cleanse those cells from the body at a later time.

3 Likes

Further, with regard to what causes cancer (and other illnesses), sinning (breaking The Law, i.e. committing criminal acts) is the root cause of the problem.

Deuteronomy 27:26, 28:1-68
27:26 Cursed [be] he that confirmeth not [all] the words of this Law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.
28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the “I AM” thy God, to observe [and] to do all His Commandments which I command thee this day, that the “I AM” thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
28:2 And ALL THESE BLESSINGS shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the “I AM” thy God.
28:3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:7 The “I AM” shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
28:8 The “I AM” shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and He shall bless thee in the land which the “I AM” thy God giveth thee.
28:9 The “I AM” shall establish thee an holy people unto Himself, as He hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the Commandments of the “I AM” thy God, and walk in His Ways.
28:10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the “I AM”; and they shall be afraid of thee.
28:11 And the “I AM” shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the “I AM” sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
28:12 The “I AM” shall open unto thee His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
28:13 And the “I AM” shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the Commandments of the “I AM” thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to DO [them]:
28:14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the Words which I command thee this day, [to] the right hand, or [to] the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the “I AM” thy God, to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES [of the Law] shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
28:16 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:17 Cursed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:18 Cursed [shall be] the fruit of thy body (Eno. 96:14), and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:19 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:20 The “I AM” shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken Me.
28:21 The “I AM” shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until He have consumed thee from off the land, where thou goest to possess it.
28:22 The “I AM” shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
28:23 And thy heaven that [is] over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee [shall be] [like] iron.
28:24 The “I AM” shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:25 The “I AM” shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
28:26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall scare [them] away.
28:27 The “I AM” will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the hemorrhoids, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
28:28 The “I AM” shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and with heart-attack:
28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save [thee].
28:30 Thou shalt marry a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
28:31 Thine ox [shall be] slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass [shall be] violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep [shall be] given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue [them].
28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters [shall be] given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail [with longing] for them all the day long: and [there shall be] no might in thine hand.
28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed always:
28:34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:35 The “I AM” shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
28:36 The “I AM” shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations where the “I AM” shall lead thee.
28:38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather [but] little in; for the locust shall consume it.
28:39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress [them], but shalt neither drink [of] the wine, nor gather [the grapes]; for the worms shall eat them.
28:40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint [thyself] with the oil; for thine olive shall cast [his fruit].
28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
28:43 The stranger that [is] within thy borders shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
28:45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the “I AM” thy God, to keep His Commandments and His Statutes which He commanded thee:
28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
28:47 Because thou servedst not the “I AM” thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things];
28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the “I AM” shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in need of all [things]: and He shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until He have destroyed thee.
28:49 The “I AM” shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, [as swift] as the eagle (emblem of Babylon and their descendants the Romans) flieth; a nation whose tongue (babble-onian) thou shalt not understand;
28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor show favour to the young:
28:51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which [also] shall not leave thee [either] corn, wine, or oil, [or] the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
28:52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the “I AM” thy God hath given thee.
28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the “I AM” thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
28:54 [So that] the man [that is] tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
28:55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
28:56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
28:57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all [things] secretly in the siege and strictness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this Law that are written in this Book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE “I AM” THAT “I AM”;
28:59 Then the “I AM” will make thy plagues extraordinary, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
28:60 Moreover He will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the Book of this Law, them will the “I AM” bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as “the stars of heaven” for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the “I AM” thy God.
28:63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the “I AM” rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the “I AM” will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land where thou goest to possess it.
28:64 And the “I AM” shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, [even] wood and stone.
28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the “I AM” shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
28:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were evening! and at evening thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:68 And the “I AM” shall bring thee into slavery AGAIN with ships, by the way whereof I spoke unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again (if ye keep The Covenant): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy [you].

People can read about these blessings for keeping The Law and the curses/penalties for breaking The Law and perhaps not realize that our loving, gracious and merciful Creator does NOT inflict punishment without ample opportunity for us to repent of our sins/crimes. Nor does He indiscriminately allow sickness, as that would obviously be unfair.

We are literally being sickened by poisoning the Earth and ourselves, particularly our minds, and we’ve been doing it for centuries. It has only accelerated since the industrial and scientific age began, to bring us to this place in time.

Only in a lunatic asylum would people build and explode thousands of nuclear bombs, pollute the rivers, streams, oceans, soil and air with toxic chemicals, and then wonder why we are now physically suffering from these poisons. Of course this situation is further exacerbated by the medical and pharmaceutical industries, who concentrate these chemical toxins into their drugs and vaccines, which are then administered, injected or poured directly into the body.

Ain’t technology grand?

WE HAVE DONE THESE THINGS TO OURSELVES, by choosing not to live by The Law that Father (God) gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free. Father has only allowed these things to happen to correct our errant behavior, teaching us right from wrong, clean from unclean and good from evil in the process. Sadly very few have taken notice, even in the midst of our affliction (Hos. 5:15).

If you were The Extraterrestrial King Ruler of the Universe, and you had sent down warnings for thousands of years to the primitive people of planet Earth to steer clear of the witch-doctors, their potions/pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery, and their evil and idolatrous organized religions and institutions – including the worship of pseudo-sciences like “modern” medicine – what would you do to get the attention of those who deserved to be redeemed? Let this insanity play itself out, while providing guidance to those precious few who will take heed of those warnings and listen perhaps?

This thread, nay this entire forum, is devoted to those who have a genuine desire to listen and learn to do God’s Will, thus transforming this crazy world into the paradise it was always meant to be with Christ’s Help, beginning at His Place of Defence: The Fortress of Rock - Gibraltar.

May God Bless you.

6 Likes

Exodus
23:24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and totally break down their images.
23:25 And ye shall serve the “I AM” your God, and He shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

2 Chronicles

21:12 And there came a writing to him from Elijah the prophet, saying, Thus saith the “I AM” God of David thy father, Because thou hast not walked in the ways of Jehoshaphat thy father, nor in the ways of Asa king of Judah,
21:13 But hast walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and hast made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to go a whoring, like to the whoredoms of the house of Ahab, and also hast slain thy brethren of thy father’s house, [which were] better than thyself:
21:14 Behold, with a great plague will the “I AM” smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods:
21:15 And thou [shalt have] great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day.
21:16 Moreover the “I AM” stirred up against Jehoram the spirit of the Philistines, and of the Arabians, that [were] near the Ethiopians:
21:17 And they came up into Judah, and brake into it, and carried away all the substance that was found in the king’s house, and his sons also, and his wives; so that there was never a son left him, except Jehoahaz, the youngest of his sons.
21:18 And after all this the “I AM” smote him in his bowels with an incurable disease.
21:19 And it came to pass, that in process of time, after the end of two years, his bowels fell out by reason of his sickness: so he died of sore diseases. And his people made no burning for him, like the burning of his fathers.

Wisdom

38:10. Leave off from sin, and order thine hands aright, and cleanse thy heart from all wickedness [for it is sin that causeth sickness and death].

4 Likes

Following this useful important discussion.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Dear @A_Freeman Thank-you and everyone else for these encouraging Scriptures and Good information which helps obliterate satans lies and deceit concerning the none sense in the world today. These situations we now find our selves in can only be dealt with correctly according to Biblical truths which protect our God Given rights of free speech, right to defend our selves against a deadly weapon and so much more.

Agreed sinning (breaking The Law committing criminal acts) causes illnesses. Does this Scripture signify rheumatoid arthritis? Proverbs 14:30?

It has always been felt that holding grudges, ill feelings, UN-forgiveness and resentments rots your bones. Is this analysis correct?

Thank-you.

4 Likes

@Persistent, It will be interesting how @A_Freeman responds.

Scripture may describe broad forms of illness, but isn't that what we have today? Some DIS-EASEs, like lupus or AIDS are classified as auto-immune disorders, but really they still fall under the broad category of "auto-immunity disase" - or "the body under attack by itself".

Would cancer be a form of consumption? It consumes the body.

The Bible didn't list them all, but said we'd be plagued - which isn't a good thing. No doubt by man-made ones, by his willingness to continually be evil over the years.

Here are some illnesses found in The Bible:

Sores and Boils - How many things that could go wrong with the body (as a lesson we are doing something wrong) could be classified as a sore or boil?

Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Dumb spirit (Seizures) - Would epilepsy be classified here?

Mark 9:17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;
Mark 9:18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spoke to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

Infirmity - body bowed up - Would this be deformity?

Luke 13:11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up [herself].
Luke 13:12 And when Jesus saw her, he called [her to him], and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.
Luke 13:13 And he laid [his] hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.

Did Asa have septicemic plague - the plague bacteria may enter the blood and travel to almost any part of the body. Sepsis is a life-threatening condition that arises when the body's response to infection causes injury to its own tissues and organs.

2 Chronicles 16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease [was] exceeding [great]: yet in his disease he sought not to the "I AM", but to the physicians.

Blindness is a common reference in the Bible, but it looks like cataracts were also known:

Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

And couldn't the seven deadly sins be a form of pestilence?

James 3:8 But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

All forms of DIS-EASE are part of the just-desserts/karma effect, but we also see them a wake-up calls to repent and cleanse ourselves.

Seems like we should have kept the categories broad, organ diseases, skin diseases etc. Medical science made them into a complicated mess by minutely studying them, instead of looking at the broad picture of why the disease exists in the first place (Not keeping God's Law).

Instead of returning to The Law, modern witch-doctors try to circumvent it and recreate their potions from snake venom and hemlock.

Amos 6:12 Shall horses run upon the rock? will [one] plow [there] with oxen? for ye have turned Judgment into gall, and the fruit of Righteousness into hemlock:

Isn't gall a poison?

Psalm 69:21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

Doctors have been making potions for a long time, early on, they supplemented their income. That hasn't changed as they get paid to prescribe drugs.

Healthy people are bad for BigPharma - period. We know it; and the world is catching on.

It's not like they haven't come up with some crazy ideas – once they practiced bloodletting and drilled holes in people's skulls. They even promoted mercury as medicine (Oops, that hasn't gone away, it's in vaccines).

You think we've come far from that? Doctors are advising people wear harmful face-masks today. Wonder if they'll look back and think, "What were we doing!" We already know they are Mad.

The Lord said that if a person is hunched over, he or she needed to learn to bow, either from a previous lifetime or earlier in their lives.

The outside becomes a reflection of what's going on inside.

If someone isn't feeling well, this should help: HEALING IN HIS WINGSThe Way to Good Health

5 Likes

@A_Freeman @DOTS Agreed.

https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net/
TWHOFTF 3:170 God has sent many "clues" for you, about the fact that "the physical reflects the mental and spiritual", one of which is the story, that God wrote; using the hand of Oscar Wilde; called "The Picture of Dorian Gray", which illustrates it perfectly.
3:171 This story of Dorian Gray and his portrait, and his deal with the Devil, shows perfectly; that the physical; which Dorian transferred to the portrait; by making a deal with Satan; reflects the mental and spiritual.
3:172 Every time Dorian did something evil, the painting of himself became more and more grotesque; evil-looking; wizened and wrinkled; until he could not bear to look at his own evil soul's effect on his body, portrayed on the canvas.

6 Likes

Dear @DOTS Thank-you for an informative out line of most all illness started by disobeying The Law. Thank-you @Orion for the passage from TWHOFTF. Perfect analogy of what takes place. The spiritual is manifested in the physical. How thankful everyone should be to learn and put into action these Truths.

John 8:23 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

Taken from Healing in His Wings. The Ruler of the Universe and "healer of ALL ills told (Sura 26:80-81) has told YOU, in His Word, that sickness and death came into the world through sin. That means, in plain language, ignoring His Advice and listening to Satan’s advice (the serpent in the “Garden of Eden”) and following his advice instead of God’s.

Sura26:80. And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me;
26:81. Who will cause me to die, and then to live (again);

Deuteronomy 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the “I AM” thy God, to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES [of the Law] shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
28:16 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:17 Cursed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:18 Cursed [shall be] the fruit of thy body (Eno. 96:14), and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:19 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:20 The “I AM” shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken Me.
28:21 The “I AM” shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until He have consumed thee from off the land, where thou goest to possess it.
28:22 The “I AM” shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
28:23 And thy heaven that [is] over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee [shall be] [like] iron.
28:24 The “I AM” shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:25 The “I AM” shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
28:26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall scare [them] away.
28:27 The “I AM” will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the hemorrhoids, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
28:28 The “I AM” shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and with heart-attack:
28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save [thee].
28:30 Thou shalt marry a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
28:31 Thine ox [shall be] slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass [shall be] violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep [shall be] given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue [them].
28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters [shall be] given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail [with longing] for them all the day long: and [there shall be] no might in thine hand.
28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed always:
28:34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:35 The “I AM” shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
28:36 The “I AM” shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations where the “I AM” shall lead thee.
28:38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather [but] little in; for the locust shall consume it.
28:39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress [them], but shalt neither drink [of] the wine, nor gather [the grapes]; for the worms shall eat them.
28:40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint [thyself] with the oil; for thine olive shall cast [his fruit].
28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
28:43 The stranger that [is] within thy borders shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
28:45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the “I AM” thy God, to keep His Commandments and His Statutes which He commanded thee:
28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
28:47 Because thou servedst not the “I AM” thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things];
28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the “I AM” shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in need of all [things]: and He shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until He have destroyed thee.
28:49 The “I AM” shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, [as swift] as the eagle (emblem of Babylon and their descendants the Romans) flieth; a nation whose tongue (babble-onian) thou shalt not understand;
28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor show favour to the young:
28:51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which [also] shall not leave thee [either] corn, wine, or oil, [or] the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
28:52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the “I AM” thy God hath given thee.
28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the “I AM” thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
28:54 [So that] the man [that is] tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
28:55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
28:56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
28:57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all [things] secretly in the siege and strictness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this Law that are written in this Book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE “I AM” THAT “I AM”;
28:59 Then the “I AM” will make thy plagues extraordinary, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
28:60 Moreover He will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the Book of this Law, them will the “I AM” bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as “the stars of heaven” for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the “I AM” thy God.
28:63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the “I AM” rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the “I AM” will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land where thou goest to possess it.

It has been well said we will either live by The Law or die by The Law.

Thank-you.

4 Likes

You're welcome. Agreed.

It could be. But it could also be the result of something poisoning the body.

Proverbs 14:30 A sound heart [is] the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.

As with any dis-ease, it should get our attention and direct us to seek the Counsel of our Father and Healer, to determine what adjustments need to be made. How can Father show any of us what may be poisoning us (spiritually and/or physically) if we don't ask?

Those things certainly can't be helping the situation, can they?

You're welcome.

3 Likes

The Healing Hour. - January 5

As yet you can only dimly see what this evening-time will mean for you.

For a while you shed earth’s cares and frets, and know the uplift of soul that comes through planned Communion with Me.

You are renewed, and that renewing is your safeguard from mental and spiritual disintegration.

In this brief time you taste, in contact with Me, something of My Resurrection Life. It is the glorified Christ you know and to know Him is to partake too of His Risen Life.

Thus health, physical, mental and spiritual, comes to you and flows through and from you.

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the “I AM” thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the “I AM” that healeth thee.

4 Likes

Found in YODA - JEDI Master

Which is included in The Armageddon Survival Kit.

God Calling

At One With God - January 20

One with me. I and My Father are as one. One with The Lord of the whole Universe!

Could human aspiration reach higher? Could man's demands transcend this? One with me.

If you realize your high privilege, you have only to think and immediately the object of your thought is called into being. Indeed, well may I have said, "Set your affections on things above, not on the things of the Earth."

To dwell in thought on the material, when once you live in Me - is to call it into being. So you must be careful only to think of and desire that which will help, not hinder, your spiritual growth. The same law operates too on the Spiritual Plane.

Think Love, and Love surrounds you, and all about whom you think. Think thoughts of ill-will, and ill surrounds you, and those about whom you think. Think health - health comes. The physical reflects the mental and spiritual.

"Honi soit qui mal y pense" - evil be to him who thinks it.

5 Likes

The Great Reset
Which do you want? God’s Great Reset or Satan’s?

The Law provides everyone with all of the necessary information to address disease, and also how to avoid it (Exod. 15:26, Deut. 28, 30:15-20).

Something else The Law could heal – in an instant – is all crime and poverty, even in the face of the planned financial/economic destruction that is currently being carried out using the magic virus as its ready-made scapegoat.

In our greedy, materialistic world, humans have made up their own rules, etc. to allow the rich to steal from the poor. This has been done in direct contravention of God’s Law, which prohibits mankind from legislating (Deut. 4:2, 12:32) upon pain of death (Deut. 17:11-13). And we are all suffering as a result of these crimes .

These made-up rules and legislation, etc. have been used to set up stock-markets, which are nothing more than a rigged gambling game where the rich use their “insider trading knowledge” to steal from the poor through stock manipulation. Anyone who investigates how the stock market actually works should know that the overwhelming majority (>97% by some estimates) of private investors lose money.

It doesn’t stop there though. These same made-up rules, legislation, etc. have also been used to shape all sorts of government financial and economic policies to benefit the filthy rich and their corporate empires, again at the expense of small business owners and their employees/slaves. Very few realize that virtually all of the inhabitable land on Earth is owned by a small group of people, and managed by their corporate real estate and asset management companies known as governments, which is why the rest of us are forced to “rent” the land from them just to be able to put a roof over our heads. For anyone under the delusion that their mortgage somehow makes them a “homeowner” just stop paying property taxes/council taxes and see how long it takes the real landowners to send agents of their property management companies to take their property back.

The extremely dangerous and often overlooked problem here is that selfishness and greed are symptoms of a real , deadly disease. This disease infiltrates the minds of its victims, where it proliferates exponentially, until it has completely consumed them. And, unlike the magic virus, this disease is actually contagious and airborne; it only requires one human see another human get away with something selfish and greedy for it to spread. Monkey see, monkey do.

Further, the spread of this very real disease of materialism isn’t limited to individual humans; it can and does destroy entire nations, both body and soul. And this disease is systemic, epidemic, malignant and global.

So what we’re actually doing right now is pretending that an imaginary threat is somehow real, while ignoring the real threat of a real disease that is going to murder billions. That is insane.

Of course the imaginary threat serves as both a scapegoat for the inevitable economic collapse, and as a vehicle to make people physically sick in the only sure way possible: by direct injection. And yet people are lining up by the hundreds of millions, soon to be billions, to be poisoned in this manner. And for what? For the greedy profit margins and future interests of the filthy rich owners of the chemical and pharmaceutical companies, that we have put up on a pedestal and worship .

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. YE CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MATERIALISM.

This is what Satan and his worldly leaders (Isa. 3:12) consider to be their NWO “Great Reset”. T.h.e.y. get rid of all of the “useless eaters” (consumers) through wars and vaccines, and then take what little we the people have left. Why? Because they’re so sick they cannot share anything nor think of anyone other than themselves.

In stark contrast, The Law has multiple levels of debt relief built-in, to ensure there are no poor among us. This includes the 7-year release to absolve small debts, as outlined below:

Deuteronomy 15:1-4
15:1 At the end of [every] seven years thou shalt make a release.
15:2 And this [is] the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth [ought] unto his neighbour shall release [it]; he shall not exact [it] of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the “I AM”'s release.
15:3 Of a Gentile (someone who is not an Israelite) thou mayest exact [it again]*: but [that] which is thine with thy brother thine hand shall release;
15:4 TO THE END THAT THERE BE NO POOR AMONG YOU ; for the “I AM” shall greatly bless thee in the land which the “I AM” thy God giveth thee [for] an inheritance to possess it:

*Note: If you’re wondering why a “Gentile” (foreigner) doesn’t automatically receive debt forgiveness, it’s to stop them from taking advantage of the situation, which would reward fraud. In other words, if a foreigner knew the year of release was coming soon, they could pretend to need a loan they had no intention of repaying, which would transfer wealth from the nation striving to be honest and keep The Law, into the hands of foreigners who were being intentionally dishonest and trying to steal whatever they could. So again, in stark contrast to man-made legislation which encourages organized crime, God’s PERFECT Law takes everything into consideration, to ensure no one is being punished for being good, or rewarded for being a criminal.

The Law also includes a major debt forgiveness every 50th year for those who may have fallen so far into debt they had to sell their ancestral lands. This would of course benefit future generations too, so the children are not punished for the sins of their parents, i.e. the children don’t have to suffer in poverty because of the bad financial decisions of their parents.

Leviticus 25:8-17
25:8 And thou shalt number seven Sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven Sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
25:9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of The Jubile to sound on the tenth [day] of the seventh month, in The Day of Atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim Liberty throughout [ALL] the land unto ALL the inhabitants thereof : it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
25:11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather [the grapes] in it of thy vine undressed.
25:12 For it [is] The Jubile; it shall be holy unto you : ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.
25:13 In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.
25:14 And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest [ought] of thy neighbour’s hand, YE SHALL NOT OPPRESS ONE ANOTHER :
25:15 According to the number of years after The Jubile thou shalt buy of thy neighbour, [and] according unto the number of years of the fruits he shall sell unto thee:
25:16 According to the multitude of years thou shalt increase the price thereof, and according to the fewness of years thou shalt diminish the price of it: for [according] to the number [of the years] of the fruits doth he sell unto thee.
25:17 YE SHALL NOT THEREFORE OPPRESS ONE ANOTHER; BUT THOU SHALT FEAR THY GOD : for I [am] the “I AM” your God.

This is what God considers to be “the Great Reset” every 50th year. It’s a very simple debt forgiveness mechanism that keeps anyone from becoming filthy rich at the expense of everyone else, while at the very same time also eliminating crime, and the poverty which causes it.

How can so many put their trust in such an obviously evil system, with such evil leaders and rules, instead of in our Creator and His Perfect Law? Are His Thoughts and Ways not higher than ours? Is He not truly amazing beyond words?

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge : because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy God , I will also forget thy children.

Ezekiel 18:31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O “House of Israel”?

4 Likes

[quote=“A_Freeman, post:38, topic:927”]
The Great Reset
Which do you want? God’s Great Reset or Satan’s?
[/quote]Thank you.

God’s reset ofcourse

3 Likes

Picture a child-like spirit keeping his animal on a short leash and under control.

https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net/
TWHOFTF 8:68 To get God's help, Jesus said that you HAVE TO BE BORN AGAIN IN THE SPIRIT (John 3:3-6), and become like little children (Matt. 18:3-4 & Mark 10:15 & Luke 18:17), with child-like (100%), NOT childish, faith and trust in God's protection.
8:69 Being "born again of the spirit", means that you must be born again AS your spirit, and STOP thinking of yourself as being a human, and START to think of yourself as being your REAL self - your spirit(soul) - and act accordingly. Whilst-ever you think of yourself as being a human, and think in a human-way, you automatically condemn yourself, to always being a human, until you are executed on the Last-Day.
8:70 You MUST become your spirit (real self) and control the body, and NOT the other way round, where the animal-body controls you.

9 Likes