COVID and the Law of Karma It’s a spiritual battle. Most spiritual leaders have failed us. Guy Crittenden

@be1 ,
Absolutely. Covid fake Pandemic is a spiritual battle for all human+beings on the planet.

Who's side are you on?

"This isn’t a crisis – it’s a crime. And most people are sleep walking to their own destruction. And to our destruction too".

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the Breastplate of Righteousness;
6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
6:16 Above all, taking the Shield of Faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
6:17 And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God:
6:18 Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;
6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
6:21 But that ye also may know my affairs, [and] how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
6:22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and [that] he might comfort your hearts.
6:23 Peace [be] to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Christ Jesus.
6:24 Grace [be] with all them that love our Lord Christ Jesus in sincerity. Amen.

<[To [the] Ephesians written from Rome, by Tychicus.]>

JAH

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/the-holy-war-is-near

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/how-long-must-we-suffer-o-lord-until-you-return-to-keeping-and-enforcing-the-law/

1 Like