Corona and The Eclipse

policy

Can you give me a source to this information, please?

BTW
This information is over 10 years old
Imagine what they've come up with in the mean time

What is the meaning of posting something not related to the discussion, please?

Are you a BOT

:slightly_frowning_face:

Why are you sad?
You ask questions a BOT would ask

Actually it started well before ketchup man

The way you communicate makes me sad.

Are they illogical (don't make sense) or what is wrong with them, please?

I can't make any sense of your discussion. Why do you believe they have sent nuclear bombs to the sun, please? Ketchup man? Are you drunk, please?

I apologize if I sound condescending or patrionizing or something like that. I just wish for some clear communications, sense, clarity

@cybe

Ketchup contains a small amount of alcohol from spirit vinegar, which is distilled before the acetification
Eating ketchup in moderation, such as a few tablespoons at a time, doesn't carry many risks. However, some say that drinking a bottle of ketchup per day would likely make you feel terrible, and that the ketchup is acidic, which means you're likely to have heartburn.

The differences in alcohol by volume (ABV) between 0.05% and 0.50% are negligible in terms of whether it will get you drunk. Ketchup has around 0.5% ABV.

I heard that Heinz ketchup is banned in Russia because the tomato part in the title is false advertising...... maybe the Ruskies would have it back if they knew there was alcohol in it......

What does ketchup have to do with the discussion, PLEASE?

ok calm down poindexter

1 Like

It's just that I highly recommend very careful and even rigid (following a set of rules) discussion here. Which includes not namecalling. What did you hope on achieving by calling me that? Was it just to inform me of the fact or did you have something else in mind, please?

From experience I must say thatI suspect that some who visit this forum might be looking for sane, rational and polite discussion and exchange of knowledge as a counterbalance to all the tragicomic interactions they might have with the upsidde down world.

I don't think i have seen any new user since i joined

John Kerry is sometimes humorously referred to as the “ketchup man” due to his marriage to Teresa Heinz, who inherited a substantial fortune from the Heinz family.

He wants to know why it is being mentioned on a topic called Corona and The Eclipse