The Final Overturn of The Stone / Throne and British Monarchy – Christmas Day

A timely new article on Time to Think – for Christmas 2020

Christmas Day – The Final Overturn of The Stone / Throne and British Monarchy

In 1950 – 70 years ago – The Stone of Destiny began its final overturn.

Please read and share, Christmas Day – The Final Overturn of The Stone / Throne and British Monarchy | Time To Think

It includes the history of the three previous overturns described in Ezekiel 21; and documents how the fourth and final overturn began 70 years ago this Christmas Day 2020.

This documentation includes historical video-footage, words from the Coronation Ceremony, and interviews from JAH/Muad'Dib describing the overturns as well as what happened The Ark of The Covenant.

The videos linked in the article make for better viewing this season, than watching more lies about a fat-man in a red suit keenly watching the world's children.

( Christmas Day – The Final Overturn of The Stone / Throne and British Monarchy | Time To Think )

8 Likes

Please share the link above on social media over the holidays. It's something different – besides the overwhelming election and pandemic news dominating the headlines.

The shortlink to this article is - Christmas Day – The Final Overturn of The Stone / Throne and British Monarchy | Time To Think

Thank you kindly.

3 Likes
3 Likes

It seems that the 1950s and 2020 have another connection – the NUMBER SEVEN.

In the article about the Final Overturn of The Stone, The Declaration of Scotland is included because it explained why the four Scottish nationalists chose Arbroath Abbey to deposit the "so-called" stone. Ian Hamilton even said, it was a fitting place, because the declaration, written at the Abbey, read, "We fight not for glory, nor for wealth nor honour, but only and alone for freedom, which no man surrenders but with his life."

The Biblical Significance of Seven was decoded in The Horseman of the Apocalypse and The Two Witnesses

SEVEN - The number of completeness in Scripture – and there are many references to the number seven throughout The Bible.

Zechariah 3:9 For behold the Stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon this One Stone [shall be] seven eyes (all eyes - in Scripture seven represents completeness): behold, I will cut out and form the shape thereof, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, and I will remove the inequity of that land in one day - JAHTruth.net/stone

• The northern Kingdom of Israel continued to exist for some time, but by her disobedience and idolatry she brought upon herself the punitive clauses of The Law. Thus she was condemned to suffer a long period of seven prophetic times of chastisement and banishment from the homeland - JAHTruth.net/mastplan.

What is also interesting is that the letter Robert Bruce wrote to the Irish kings was found in the 1950s (thereabouts), as identified by Professor Sean Duffy, Trinity College, in a program from the History Documentary Channel.

Start at minute 27:21 and run it to approximately min 37:00.

Duffy believes the letter was written in 1306, but what the letter said is important – Bruce knew of the ancient bond between the Scots and Irish, which has been explained on JAHTruth Ireland pages.

Robert Bruce hoped to arouse a sense of Celtic brotherhood. He sent a remarkable letter addressed to all the Irish chieftains.

"We and our people and you and your people", he proclaimed," free since ancient times, share the same national ancestry and are urged to come together more eagerly and joyfully in friendship by a common language and by common custom. We have sent to you our beloved kinsman (Edward Bruce), the bearer of this letter, to negotiaite with you in our name about permanently maintaining and strengthening the special friendship between us and you, so that with God's will your nation may be able to recover her ancient liberty." (The Bruce's In Ireland, pt.3)

Back to the Scottish Declaration:

The declaration letter was drafted 6 April 1320 – which makes the Year 2020 the 700th anniversary.

A Call -
If someone can find a copy of Robert Bruce's letter to the Irish (not the pope or king of England), and the entire text of the letter, please post here, with links to copy it. Thank you.

It was featured in the video above:

1 Like

This is what I’ve come up with so far:

In 1965, the great Scottish medievalist Geoffrey Barrow produced his classic biography of Robert Bruce, which contains his translation of a Latin letter probably sent by Robert Bruce to Ireland:

The king sends greetings to all the kings of Ireland, to the prelates and clergy, and to the inhabitants of all Ireland, his friends. Whereas we and you and our people and your people, free since ancient times, share the same national ancestry and are urged to come together more eagerly and joyfully in friendship by a common language and by common custom, we have sent over to you our beloved kinsmen, the bearers of this letter, to negotiate with you in our name about permanently strengthening and maintaining inviolate the special friendship between us and you so that with God’s will your nation may be able to recover her ancient liberty…

I’m working on getting the book…

1 Like

Thank you kindly @be1, I have saved the contents of the article and see that it was written by Sean Duffy. It’s weird that a photo image of it isn’t roundabout the Internet. Thank you for working on obtaining the book, but hopefully it is something you want.

After watching the above video it is strange that the penny hasn’t dropped with the so-called scholars that the Scots and Irish were part of the Israelite - family; and their liberty was Biblical. Thinking about it, The Stone is in Scotland and The Ark of The Covenant in is in Ireland - so if they joined together - and put the two together, we could have some real Biblical liberty - and a ceremony of crowning Christ on The Stone at Tara. If only people had enough faith.

2 Likes

Thank you @TimeToThink, and you’re welcome.
Joining together, Real Biblical Liberty, and the Ceremony crowning Christ, on The Stone of Destiny at the Hill of Tara is a thirst that needs to be quenched.
Hopefully I can get a copy of the book and upload the letter, thats what were working on.

In the book Robert Bruce by G.W.S. Barrow 1965, page 434 he translates the letter to the Irish kings from Latin as follows:

“The king sends greetings to all the kings of Ireland, to the prelates and clergy, and to the inhabitants of all Ireland, his friends.
Whereas we and you and our people and your people, free since ancient times, share the same national ancestry and are urged to come together more eagerly and joyfully in friendship by a common language and by common custom, we have sent over to you our beloved kinsmen, the bearers of this letter, to negotiate with you in our name about permanently strengthening and maintaining inviolate the special friendship between us and you so that with God’s will your nation may be able to recover her ancient liberty.
Whatever our envoys or one of them may on our behalf conclude with you in this matter we shall ratify and uphold in the future."

Robert Bruce by G. W. S. Barrow: Good (1965) | World of Rare Books-srp1--title4

2 Likes

Thank you @be1. Did you get the book please? Did it have an image of the letter?

Have copied the above as to how it’s been translated. :+1:

Yes I did get the book, although there is no image of the letter. I’m still in search of that. When I get a chance I’ll read it, as it looks very interesting.

3 Likes