Children Become The Next Target For The Jab

You're welcome, very good.

1 Like

Will You Honor Your Oath?

June 4, 2021: Karen Kingston's oath to speak the truth and to protect God's children

Karen Kingston

](Comments - Will You Honor Your Oath? - by Karen Kingston)

As a Christian, I took an oath to speak the truth, shine light on the truth, and to protect God’s children. On June 4, 2021, I made a public declaration on social media that the COVID-19 injections were bioweapons and that I would speak the truth until Fauci and his co-conspirators were held to account, biblical account.

Within 24 hours of this video posting, I was warned, threatened, and terrorized. I had fled from my home at 12:30 am on Jun 6, 2021, and did not return to sleep in my home until July 5, 2021, after I was able to make a live, nationally-broadcasted presentation regarding the COVID-19 Bioweapons on July 3, 2021, in Branson, Missouri, at Doug Billings’ Determined Patriotism Event . I was able to speak with security at the event. I probably owe Doug Billings my life, literally.

At that time, I was threatened and afraid. I repented in front of God. I mourned the loss of everything I was afraid to lose in this world and asked for forgiveness for being bound by my concerns and fears, and not by God’s will. I asked God for the courage and wisdom to be able to honor my oath.

I pray that our military, police, healthcare providers, pastors, teachers, and all those who believe in God and love humanity, will honor their oath.

The Kingston Report. TRUTH WINS.

See video at the link.

2 Likes

James 5:1 Go to now, [ye] rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon [you].
5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness AGAINST you, and shall eat your flesh (cancer etc.) as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the Last Days.
5:4 Behold, the hire (pay) of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped [and not been justly paid] are entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth/Hosts.
5:5 Ye [rich] have lived in pleasure on the Earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
5:6 Ye [rich] have condemned [and] murdered the just; [and] he [the poor labourer] doth not resist you.
5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
5:9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the Judge standeth before the door.
5:10 Take, my brethren, the Prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
5:11 Behold, we count them joyful which ENDURE. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end (crucifixion) of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
5:12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the Earth, neither by any other oath: but let your Yea be Yea; and [your] Nay, Nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing (learn by heart) Psalms.
5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the community (the Apostles); and let them pray over him [their gospels], anointing him (his head/mind) with "oil" (understanding) in the name of the Lord:
5:15 And the prayer of faith by the sick shall save him, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him [and he will be made well].
5:16 Confess [your] faults ONE TO ANOTHER, and pray one for another (in private - Matt. 6:6), that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
5:17 Elijah was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
5:18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the Truth, and one convert him;
5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the ERROR of his way (not to a different wrong way but to The Way) shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. King of kings' Bible - James

1 Like

This is murder, Hitler himself would be proud if he was here today to see this happening. It surprises me so much adults can just go and get a shot and have no idea what is being injected into there humans bodies. Then to become deathly ill and recover and then go and do it again and say if they had not got the first shot so called covid 19 would of killed them. I have personally witnessed this mentality in people before and it is ridicules people can become so delusional, and they want to talk about doing this to children who are not even fully developed. This is no doubt murder on a grand level, this is a holocaust in front of our very eyes and those who speak out are condemned, silenced and in cases actually attacked. Has anyone ever seen a world leader get the shot, I think not and the ones that actually did ended up dying. Anyone remember when Joe Bidden got his shot and they didn't even take the plastic case off the needle or even push down on the lever that would inject him. This world is a stage and the more you see the strings and puppets the more you cant unsee them, the only question is now, when will anyone stand up to the puppet masters

OCTOBER 21, 2022

Demand Public Health Agencies and Lawmakers Stop COVID Vaccine Mandates

2 Likes

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Karen Kingston is a biotech analyst and former Pfizer employee who has researched and written about many aspects of Covid 19 and the so-called vaccines. Her long-standing position is the entire CV19 plandemic was, in fact, a manmade bioweapon from infection to injection. Kingston has now found all the patents to prove that the CV19 vaccines are made to destroy humanity. Kinston is back again with a mind-blowing update on extremely advanced medical technology that has already been injected 600 million times alone into unsuspecting Americans. Kingston explains, “This is an AI (artificial intelligence) bioweapon. It is part technology and part biology. It is designed to hijack the human genome. It can be used to experiment on humans, and it can also be used to exterminate them. We are walking around calling it a vaccine, and this needs to stop immediately. . . . There is an advanced technology called Qdot and lipid nanoparticles that is in these injections. Under EUA law (Emergency Use Authorization) . . .under premarket application, the user, inventor or applicant does not have to disclose the technology if it is not of public purview. This patent for Qdot was made a trade secret . . . and it was a trade secret, and that means they did not have to disclose it. Once that FDA approval happened on August 23, (for Comirnaty) they had two weeks to disclose it, and somehow or another all of America and the globe were convinced that it really didn’t happen. Read my Substack. It absolutely happened, all the documentation is there. . . . So, what is going on with the children is nothing more than aggravated assault, murder and experimentation. It’s way worse than what happened in the camps in Nazi Germany, and I am not being hyperbolic. It’s time we stop being deceived by these lies.”

Kingston says the CV19 injections are not just extremely deadly and dangerous, but demonic technology. Kingston says, “The former head of infectious disease at Moderna states ‘The devil is absolutely in the details’ as far as lipid nanoparticles are concerned. He’s telling us they are working with demonic technology. The takeaway of this article (posted on Kingston’s Substack) is that mRNA molecules are so fragile that they can’t get into cells on their own. They need lipid nanoparticles. That means the SARS‑CoV‑2 virus . . . could never get into your body on its own. It needs this technology. . . . They took biology and they merged it with technology. . . .This technology is infecting us with trillions of spike proteins, which are part biology and part technology. What they are calling spike proteins is a lipid nanoparticle bioweapon backed by artificial intelligence. . . .It’s alive and cognitive, and it is functioning with Quantum dot. This is basically parasitic in nature. That’s what people are shedding, it is this AI bioweapon. When people are removing blood clots, those are bio-synthetic structure parasites. . . .When embalmers remove them, they can continue to develop without the host. They don’t need the human anymore.”

Another mind-blowing fact is the AI bioweapons injected into the body are activated by light and also 5G frequencies. Kingston explains, “When you look at the patents (also on Kingston’s Substack) it’s based on optics. It’s based on photons or light particles. Quantum dots are in LED lights. It is what gives LEDs their bright colors. It gives your TV bright colors too, and it is in these injections per the patent you can find on Moderna’s website. Good thing I saved a copy of it last year because now they turned it into a trade secret. . . .Before we had 5G, this technology was useless. It was powerless. It cannot be activated without the 5G towers. If fiber optics and 5G technology disappears, so does this demonic AI technology. . . . this can be used for tag, track and trace, and they can be used for more than that. They can be used for control. . . . We are at war, and we are being deceived. We are loving the technology that is going to end up exterminating us. The U.S. military just put up 80 . . . towers with AT&T over the last six months. They are flying up Starlink up into the sky, and this is where all this data goes to. We are being told it is for our military operations and our defense. No. When they activate this stuff ,it will execute our military. It is to execute the American people. There is no good in evil. . . . God’s people can take this stuff down, and if we don’t, God will. That’s the way out of this. This is all activated with optics. . . . Why do we have 5G? It does not benefit us. It is to kill us and spawn this new technology out of our bodies. . . .This technology is the most infectious technology this planet has ever seen. We have all been affected. If we take these stupid LED lights and 5G down, it deactivates the technology. It doesn’t mean you are going to be cured, but it stops it in its tracks.”

There is much more in the 1-hour and 1-minute interview.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with biotech analyst Karen Kingston as she gives a mind-blowing update on the bioweapon injections for 10.25.22.

1:01:29min

2 Likes

‘Criminal Neglect’: CDC Knew COVID Vaccine Could Cause Myocarditis in Young Males Months Before Telling the Public

Two months after COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out to the public, a statistically significant safety signal for myocarditis in males ages 8 to 21 appeared in the Centers for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System — but CDC officials waited another three months before alerting the public, according to a new study.

1 Like

The Health Authority is anticipating a lot of seasonal flu cases this winter, particularly among children.

This follows a report from the Australian Government, in which it was revealed that young people bore the brunt of hospitalisations during their flu season earlier this year.

Locally, an intranasal flu vaccine is being offered to school children. However, the Director of Public Health, Dr Helen Carter, says she's concerned that uptake has been slow.

GHA concerned over slow uptake of NASAL flu vaccine for children

First RSV Emergency Declared as Pfizer and GSK Race to Get Vaccines Approved

Southern California’s Orange County Health Department this month declared a local health emergency over concerns around the rising number of pediatric cases of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) amid news Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline are close to seeking approval for new RSV vaccines.

By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

The Gibraltar Health Authority is seeing an increase in the number of flu and Covid related cases, with some having been hospitalised as a result.

A walk-in vaccination clinic at the Primary Health Centre is being set up for those suffering from chronic health conditions such as diabetes, lung disease including asthma, heart disease, morbid obesity and other health problems.

The clinic opens weekdays from 1pm to 8pm and it also opens over the weekend between 8am to 2pm.

Anyone who would like to be vaccinated is able to attend the walk-in clinic or book an appointment on 20052441.

Vaccines for 12-17 year olds

The GHA is also inviting children between 12 and 17 to receive the covid-19 or influenza vaccine. They will need parental consent.

This clinic is open between 1pm and 4.30pm.

The GHA reminds the public that no one is immune to the flu virus and that having the vaccine not only protects you, but it also protects those around you.

Can Routine Childhood Vaccines Contain mRNA?

“Can todays’ childhood vaccines put my child at unnecessary risk for a disability?

Can they contain the mRNA technology without me even knowing?

The short answer to both questions is ‘Yes’.

https://twitter.com/AbsoluteWithE/status/1606337192971968512

Can they contain the mRNA technology without me even knowing?

Pfizer kills Children for Profit: COVID Vaccine causes 17x increase in Child Deaths across Europe

In September 2022, the UK Health Security Agency made a controversial or fabulous announcement, depending on which side of the fence you’re on, that it would no longer offer the Covid-19 vaccine to healthy 5 to 11-year-old children.

This decision was based on official data from the Office for National Statistics, which revealed a 22% increase in deaths among children aged 5 to 9 since the NHS had begun vaccinating children aged 5-11 in April 2022.

But the issue of child deaths from Covid-19 was not unique to the UK. Across Europe, concerns should have been growing about the safety and efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines for children.

Because by the end of 2022, excess deaths among children had increased by a shocking 1,580%.

Continued at the link.

1 Like

Brazil to Mandate COVID Shots for Children as Young as 6 Months

The Brazilian Ministry of Health has added the COVID-19 vaccine to the country’s mandatory vaccination schedule for children 6 months to 5 years old, and is considering establishing school vaccination centers with strict reporting requirements.

VACCINE TRIALS IGNORED - PARENTAL IGNORANCE IS A CRIME

SHUT IT DOWN! NYC JAB CLINIC

THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO KILL US AND OUR CHILDREN!!!
Protest outside a vax'sin' clinic where 6 month to 5 year old children are being “jabbed” in NYC.

1 Like

RFK Jr., the face and name behind the childrenshealthdefense.org, continues to support the Israeli war on Gaza referring to the Israeli genocide of Gaza as defense that must continue. Well, where is RFK Jr's concern for all those children (the dead and starving) in Gaza? Isn't he being hypocritical?