Children Become The Next Target For The Jab

Vaccine violence murders needs to be stopped now

Situation Update, Oct 27, 2021 - FDA endorses murderous vaccine ATROCITIES against children... God's wrath will show no mercy

Taken from Important Letter to Joe Biden

How long do you perceive God will hold His WRATH and continue to be patient with all of this evil taking place? TIME IS RAPIDLY RUNNING OUT. If you cannot stop repeating and promoting lies, then sew your mouth shut for everyone's benefit, including your own (Matt. 18:7-9, James 3:3-10). Otherwise, tell the people the TRUTH about the poisonous, lethal, so-called vaccines. Witchcraft and witches' brew is forbidden pharmacy, all of which is being falsely promoted by YOU and the Dr. Evils of the world, as being “safe and effective”, when they are totally unsafe and only effective at causinginjury and death. God has promised that those who do such things will NOT enter The Kingdom of God (Galatians 5 19-21). King of kings’ Bible - 1 Timothy 5:20-21 (1 Timothy 6:20-21 KJV).Galatians 5:19-215:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit TheKingdom of God.1 Timothy 5:20-215:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen. It is because of ALL this science you promote – which is based upon satanically-inspired (demonic) ARROGANCE (ego), with doctors/physicians believing they can play God, and people placing their trust in the physicians and their “magical” so-called remedies, instead of in our Creator – that we find ourselves in this current mess.2 Chronicles 16:12-1316:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease [was] exceeding [great]: yet in his disease he sought not to the “I AM”, but to the physicians.16:13 And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.

1 Like