Child Abuse Child Mutilation

Fight outside of school board meeting over Pride Month

Russia Set to Ban Gender Change Surgery.

The Russian government is pushing to ban sex change operations as well as gender changes on identity cards in an effort to promote ‘traditional values’ across Russian society. The legislation is set for a second reading of three on Thursday, having obtained initial approval in the lower house of parliament last month.

Only surgical operations to treat intersex “congenital physiological anomalies” among children will be permitted, provided approval is obtained from special medical commissions or public health care institutions.

“We are preserving Russia for posterity, with its cultural and family values, traditional foundations, and putting up a barrier to the penetration of Western anti-family ideology,” announced deputy chairman of the lower house, Pyotr Tolstoy, after the approval of the first reading.

This is the latest move by the Russian government targeting LGBT activism, which “Putin seeks to portray as evidence of moral decay in Western countries,” reports Reuters.

Last December, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law imposing restrictions on “propaganda of non-traditional sexual rations and pedophilia.” The legislation imposed heavy fines for “any action or the spreading of any information that is considered an attempt to promote homosexuality in public, online, or in films, books or advertising.”

California school superintendent is thrown out of meeting after opposing new rule forcing teachers to notify parents if a student asks to identify as a different gender By Will Potter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:05 EDT, 21 July 2023

Parents reacted with cheers of 'leave our kids alone' as a California superintendent was thrown out of a school board hearing for aggressively opposing a policy forcing teachers to notify parents if their child is transgender.

Tony Thurmond, the California State Superintendent of Schools, was booted from the Chino Valley Unified school board meeting on Thursday after going over his allotted time to vigorously attack the policy.

Over 300 people filled the main hall at Don Lugo High School in Chino, California to weigh in at the hearing, which was marked with hostility as Thurmond clashed with the school board's president, Sonja Shaw.
Before Thurmond was led away by security to shouts of 'kick him out', the administrator slammed the proposal for targeting vulnerable students.

The policy, which was introduced in June, requires schools to notify parents within three days after their child identifies as transgender. Teachers must also inform parents if their child is involved in any form of violence of talks about suicide.

Students identifying as transgender are defined under the policy as seeking to change their name or pronouns, or asks to access gender-based sports, bathrooms or changing rooms which are different from their biological gender.

'The policy you consider tonight may not only fall outside of privacy laws, but may put our students at risk,' Thurmond said at the meeting.

After reaching the end of his time, Thurmond was heard in footage from the hearing interrupting Shaw as she ordered him to return to his seat.

Loud cheers rang out as Thurmond sat back down, leading Shaw to ask the audience to 'be respectful.'

She then slated the superintendent for his role in escalating issues over transgender students, saying: 'Tony Thurmond, I appreciate you being here tremendously, but here's the problem - we are here because of people like you.'

'In Sacramento, you're proposing things that hurt children,' she continued. The California state legislature, which has approved several controversial laws over transgender youths, is located in the city.

Deut.23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the "I AM".

Detransitioned boy castrated by doctors warns kids about perils of gender ideology: ‘Patient for life’

by tts-admin | Jul 22, 2023 | 4 comments

Hannah Grossman and Ashley Carnahan – Fox News July 2023

‘I was expecting it to help me help my mental health, and it didn’t do anything. I just wasted so much time and all I did really was become a medical patient for life’

A young male, who formerly identified as a transwoman, who was castrated and became a “patient for life” as part of “gender-affirming care,” wants to warn others not to follow in his footsteps. He discussed his story of resilience and learning to accept himself for who he is for the first time with Fox News Digital.

Kobe, whose name is being withheld for privacy reasons, had “checked every box for what they call a trans adolescent.” He was always “effeminate” and loved pink and playing with Barbies. If he was never exposed to gender ideology, he says he’d probably “would have just stayed a feminine boy. And there’s nothing wrong with that.”

“I felt unlovable as an effeminate man in society and everything. A feminine boy, actually. I was never a man, I’m trying to reclaim my manhood now and everything. It’s hard. I have breasts, I have the hip development of a woman because I started the estrogen young. I have no gonads. You know, it’s hard. My skull never really masculinized.”

Kobe, in retrospect, looks back at the medical interventions as a subconscious use of “self-harm.” During his early teenage years, he was struggling with internalized homophobia. “I mean, I saw it as a way out of my homosexuality if that makes any sense.”

However, he didn’t realize these truths until he got his surgery.

“I was like, ‘Oh, wow, this is so great. I’m locked in my transition… But then everything started to crack and I couldn’t ignore the complications,” Kobe said. “I couldn’t ignore that I mutilated myself pretty much with the permission of a psychiatrist. It’s insane now, looking back. It’s just self-harm, you know.”

Kobe first encountered the idea of switching genders on YouTube.

“And I said, ‘Oh, you can do this.’ You know, I don’t have to be a gay guy. I don’t have to be an embarrassment. And all this horrible stuff that I thought about my homosexuality, and it was like a light bulb. It was like, this is a way out,” he said. “I thought it was.”

Kobe told his parents that he was transgender at age 11. At 13, Kobe said that older trans people online instructed him, as well as other kids, to “play the suicide card” in order to get chemical interventions.

“I started using, like, ‘the suicide tactics,’ because that’s what they are. That’s what they tell us all to do… I don’t want to use the word groom, but we are like taught. I guess the older transpeople teach us to say that stuff to get the health care and everything. And I mean, there were times when I thought I was genuinely suicidal over gender dysphoria, but it was I think it was all just stuff that was in my head. I don’t think I would have ever been suicidal about being biologically male if I had never been exposed to that stuff.”

Kobe was started on puberty blockers around 13, estrogen at 16 and later had castration surgery at 19.

“I was expecting it to help me help my mental health, and it didn’t do anything. I just wasted so much time and all I did really was become a medical patient for life,” he said.

Kobe said his growth is “permanently stunted” because of puberty blockers, and has chronic pain in his spine as well.

“I need to get checked for osteoporosis because I do have a pretty severe back pain just going up the spinal cord,” he shared.

Puberty blockers have been linked to issues with bone mineral density.

The blockers not only suppressed Kobe’s development but according to him “suppresses your life,” “your drive to do anything” and “your happiness.”

“I lost a lot of sexual function. I lost a lot of sensation down there,” Kobe added about the hormone treatments. “The mental stuff was really bad, but also like joint pain. It was just something near all the time. I was like, aching and hurting.”

Regarding cross-sex hormones – estrogen – Kobe said it impacted his cognition. He becomes foggy in the middle of conversations. Even now that he has been off of it for a few months, he still feels those effects. During the interview, he apologized for losing his train of thought numerous times – attributing it to the estrogen he used to take.

“It was constant brain fog. I was psychotic at some point. A lot of men that I know who went through this hormone replacement therapy, it’s the exact same thing for them. Estrogen just makes them snap.”

Kobe also developed an eating disorder after taking the hormonal drugs because of the issues it caused on his metabolism.

“The way that your metabolism sinks when you go on drugs, it’s insane. I had such a hard time maintaining the weight and everything. It led me toward some really dangerous eating disorder behaviors and everything, which I also don’t think I would have ever gotten into if it wasn’t for the trans stuff. And not being able to keep the weight off with the blockers and stuff like that.”

He describes how his treating practitioners glamorized the idea of having surgery.

“The plan was always estrogen and then SRS (sex-reassignment surgery,)” he said. SRS inverts male genitalia to create a neo-vagina, which must be dilated for the rest of a patient’s life.

The letter approving the surgery said hormone replacement therapy was successful for him, and that Kobe was happier and mentally stable.

“None of it was true. I wasn’t mentally stable. I hated myself. I wanted to die, and I just was constantly trying to become something that wasn’t. And it was awful. It was dissociating, it was terrible. But… and I’m sorry that – the estrogen – I lost my train of thought…”

The surgery was scheduled but had to be canceled because of an insurance issue. So Kobe opted for an orchiectomy procedure – the removal of the testes – as a “middle ground.” At the time, he viewed testosterone as a “poison” for his body.

“That’s how deluded my head was, that testosterone is poison, and it’s damaging and everything,” he said.

Continues …

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=271326

The Hebrew word “talmud” literally means *“the traditions of the fathers”.

Taken from: Them Which Say They Are Jews But Are NOT
That alone is proof the counterfeit “Jews”, of both Ashkenazi and Idumean-Edomite descent, are obeying their satanic Talmud (the “traditions of the fathers”) rather than The Law God gave us. If the “Jews” were actually keeping The Law (Torah) as they’ve conned the world into believing they do, the world wouldn’t be drowning in debt. But Talmudic Judaism is all about keeping appearances rather than actually keeping The Law (Matt. 23).

Conversely, keeping our Creator’s PERFECT Law of Liberty, found in the first five books of the Bible, would ELIMINATE poverty (Deut. 15:4) and all of the fraudulent, man-made legislation which causes it (Deut. 4:2, 12:32, 17:11-13).

Sura 17:31. Kill not your children for fear of want: We shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily the killing of them is a great sin.

States That Have Restricted Gender-Affirming Care for Trans Youth in 2023

Dozens of similar bills are being considered by state legislatures this year.

By Elliott Davis Jr.

July 19, 2023 What Is Gender-Affirming Care?

The Human Rights Campaign, a LGBTQ+ advocacy group, defines gender-affirming care as “age-appropriate care that is medically necessary for the well-being of many transgender and non-binary people who experience symptoms of gender dysphoria, or distress that results from having one’s gender identity not match their sex assigned at birth.” The organization notes both the American Medical Association and American Academy of Pediatrics support “age-appropriate, gender-affirming care for transgender and non-binary people.”

Conservatives often oppose the concept of gender-affirming care – which may or may not include surgical or other interventions – for various reasons, including religious beliefs and concerns about child abuse. “You don’t disfigure 10-, 12-, 13-year-old kids based on gender dysphoria,” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, [said](DeSantis: Doctors Should Be Sued Over Kids' Gender 'Disfigure' Operations) at an August news conference.

Some have expressed concern about a lack of data on the possible long-term consequences of gender-affirming medical treatment for minors. A Reuters investigation, for example, found “no large-scale studies have tracked people who received gender-related medical care as children to determine how many remained satisfied with their treatment as they aged and how many eventually regretted transitioning.” Others, according to the article, have raised alarms about children who are not appropriately evaluated before receiving gender-affirming medical care.

These States Have Banned Gender-Affirming Care

Below are the states that have moved to restrict some form of gender-affirming care for minors so far in 2023, based largely on legislation tracking from the Equality Federation, an advocacy accelerator that works with a network of state-based LGBTQ+ organizations.

Some states, such as Arizona and Alabama, passed bans prior to this year and are not included on the list. Alabama’s law has since been blocked by a federal judge as it faces a challenge in court.

Dozens of bills are still being considered by lawmakers in other states, according to the federation. And officials elsewhere, including in Florida and Missouri, have bypassed state legislatures altogether.

BANNED TEACHER AGAINST GENDER WOKEISM TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!

Spanish teacher Jonathan Koeppel speaks out
against teaching children about "gender wokeism"
and gets banned from social media, but gets huge
support from others.

BANNED TEACHER AGAINST GENDER WOKEISM TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!

‘A Devastating Ruling For The Trans Cult’: Matt Walsh Breaks Down Federal Court’s Quashing Of ACLU In TN Trans Case By Zach Jewell

Sep 29, 2023

Daily Wire host Matt Walsh dove into the “huge” ruling from the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals that upheld Tennesee’s and Kentucky’s bans on puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and gender surgeries on gender-confused children.

In its 2-1 ruling rejecting a challenge to the laws from the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and families of trans-identifying children, the federal court “thoroughly dismantled, point-by-point, every disingenuous argument from trans activists,” Walsh said in a thread posted to X.

:thread:Last night, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals delivered a devastating ruling for the trans cult. No other court decision has so thoroughly dismantled, point-by-point, every disingenuous argument from trans activists. https://twitter.com/MattWalshShow/status/1707821437615067234

— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) September 29, 2023

“The case arose because of laws in TN and KY banning the use of puberty blockers and sterilizing cross-sex hormones on children. The laws were passed after my reporting on Vanderbilt’s gender clinic, and how they see some gender ‘treatments’ as big money makers,” said Walsh, who was a vocal proponent of banning puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and gender surgeries on children in his home state of Tennessee.

Biden wants to require states to transfer children from families who do not affirm "gender identity"

Biden wants to require states to transfer children from families who do not...

Pro-Beijing groups financially backed by two China-linked billionaires are pushing the radical transgender movement as a means of advancing a Marxist agenda in the United States, seven-time New York Times bestselling author Peter Schweizer reveals in his new book Blood Money: Why the Powerful Turn a Blind Eye While China Kills Americans.

In Blood Money, Schweizer, who is a Breitbart News senior contributor and the president of the Government Accountability Institute, reveals China’s multi-pronged, covert attack on America. In Chapter 6, called “Destabilizing Democracy,” Schweizer explores how two billionaires, China-based American Neville Roy Singham and Alibaba co-founder Joseph Tsai, prop up radical activists groups that use transgenderism as a weapon against the “capitalist order.”

Schweizer first focuses on Singham, who grew up in Jamaica and Detroit, Michigan, and as a young man adopted communist ideological views, joining the League of Revolutionary Black Workers (LRBW). Singham ended up creating a software business named Thoughtworks, while also serving as a “strategic technical consultant” for Huawei, the Chinese military-linked tech company.

Thoughtworks eventually opened an office in Beijing; and in 2010, it held its Software Development Conference in China’s capital city. However, Singham ended up selling the company in 2017, a sale which was a “financial boon” for him and enabled him to dump money into various companies in China, where he now lives, according to Blood Money.

“While enjoying his affluent life and connections in Beijing, Singham has poured more than $100 million into organizations driving the protest movement in the United States,” Schweizer details. “According to the chief scientist at Thoughtworks, Martin Fowler, Singham sold the company so he could fund his ‘activist work’: radical pro–Communist Chinese causes.”
More specifically, the Joe and Clara Tsai Foundation launched the Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance in July 2021, with a commitment of $220 million.

“One of the initiatives is the Wu Tsai Female Athlete Program at Boston Children’s Hospital, which serves as a Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance ‘innovation hub.’ The Female Athlete Program’s definition of female ‘includes transgender females as well as those assigned female at birth.’ The director of the Female Athlete Program, Dr. Kathryn Ackerman, is a proponent of transgender athlete inclusion,” according to Blood Money.

Schweizer notes that the Boston Children’s Hospital is infamous for its first-of-a-kind Center for Gender Surgery “that performs mastectomies on teenagers as young as 15, as well as since-deleted wording on the hospital’s website that claimed teens as young as 17 can get vaginoplasties.”

“One of the hospital staffer’s controversial claims is that ‘a good portion of children do know [their gender identity] as early as seemingly from the womb,”‘ he writes.

Demonstrators in support of transgender medical procedures for children rally outside of Boston Children’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, on September 18, 2022. (Joseph Prezioso/AFP via Getty Images)

Demonstrators against transgender medical procedures for children protest outside of Boston Children’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, on September 18, 2022. (Joseph Prezioso/AFP via Getty Images)

Schweizer found that Tsai also funded another center at Stanford University “heavily involved in trans research, advocacy, and activism.”

Continued at link...