Catching-Up on Current Events

If these people truly wanted to do right they would not support the FBI and work for them but resign and support setting up Gods laws.

Controlled collapse of society.

The FBI is just the NWO on payroll.

It amazes me how people can think God said one thing not to do and think its okay to do, am glad to see someone who can stand up for God.

It amazes me how people can think God said one thing not to do and think its okay to do, am glad to see someone who can stand up for God.

America claims to fight terrisom, but in reality in the real terrorist.

America claims to fight terrisom, but in reality in the real terrorist.

This is honestly pretty cool news.

He has no soul left.

I could defonitly see 9/11 being a CGI hologram, project blue beam action.

@D.Freeman

LLTK. LLTF.

The abrupt push by Democrats led by the Biden Regime to ban gas stoves has enraged and confused Americans across the country. The good news is we may have found the primary culprit behind the push and it’s connected to the World Economic Forum.

1 Like

A group of House Republicans, led by Georgia Rep. Buddy Carter, sent a letter Wednesday to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) calling on them to rescind their early January decision to allow pharmacies to dispense the abortion-inducing drug mifepristone.

1 Like

Hundreds of ‘Tylenol Lawsuits’ Allege Retailers, Manufacturers Knew Acetaminophen During Pregnancy Could Cause Autism, ADHD

1 Like

FAA Computer System Glitch Results In All US Flights Being Grounded – This Last Happened On 9/11/2001 (Video)

This morning, my daughter was flying out after spending some days with us for my mother’s birthday over the weekend. I saw the news that the Federal Aviation Administration had grounded all flights in the US due to some sort of computer system glitch. I don’t perceive this as routine, obviously, and I don’t think they are going to actually tell us the truth about what is going on.

However, Sky News reports:

All flights across the US were grounded due to a glitch with the Federal Aviation Administration’s computer system this morning.

All outbound flights have been grounded until 9am Eastern Time (2pm GMT) as the FAA worked to restore its Notice to Air Missions (NOTAM) system, which alerts pilots of potential hazards along a flight route.

It said the delay would “allow the agency to validate the integrity of flight safety information”.

Some 2,512 flights within, into or out of the US have been delayed today, according to flight tracker FlightAware.com, while 141 have been cancelled.

Most delays were concentrated along the East Coast.

Sky News correspondent Mark Stone, who was at Ronald Reagan Airport in Virginia, said: “Well an almighty mess for the aviation industry in the United States.

“All flights as of this morning were grounded, although from the noise I just heard over my head and the sights I just saw they appear now to have started taking off again from here at DCA Airport Washington Reagan.

“As of this morning we were told that the NOTAM system had failed, which is part of the air traffic control system. This is critical for flights to be able to take off safely. So as a consequence the busiest airspace in the world, the airspace over the United States, didn’t open as it should have done this morning.

“Looking at the flight tracker websites it was very clear you could see flights clustered around many cities around the United States and none of them taking off. Chaos for passengers, as you might imagine.”

Keep in mind who heads up all of this, the open sodomite Pete Buttigieg. Where is he in all of this? Probably at home playing mommy. Oh, the shame of it all!

The last time this kind of action took place was on September 11, 2001 following the 9/11 inside job to get us into war in the Middle East and attack our liberties… oh, and let me remind you it was a Republican president and Congress that took us into all of that. I say that just so you understand how the uniparty works. There is no difference, only speeds to advance the agenda.

Here’s Fox Business’ report on the situation.

FOX 29 reported:

The Federal Aviation Administration on Wednesday reported a system failure nationwide, temporarily grounding all domestic flight departures as it works to resolve the issue.

A statement from the FAA noted an issue with NOTAM (Notice to Air Missions), a system that sends out critical information to pilots and other flight operations personnel about potential hazards along a route. The alerts span from mundane information about construction at airports to urgent flight restrictions or broken equipment.

All aircraft are required to route through the system, including commercial and military flights.

As a result of the issue, the FAA said it ordered all airlines “to pause all domestic departures until 9 a.m. Eastern Time to allow the agency to validate the integrity of flight and safety information.”

People are responding on social media as well to the news.

https://twitter.com/MURHYSLAW/status/1613169399074115585

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1613159146542489600

This gentleman actually produced a very good comment as to why things are not operating as planned.

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1613164849277673480

Interestingly enough, the same thing occurred on New Year’s Day in the Philippines.

Reuters reported:

Philippine authorities halted flights in and out of Manila on New Year’s Day due to a malfunction of air traffic control, which also prevented airlines bound to other destinations from using the country’s airspace.

A total of 282 flights were either delayed, cancelled or diverted to other regional airports, affecting around 56,000 passengers at Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), the airport operator said on Sunday.

It was unclear how many overflights were affected.

Transportation Secretary Jaime Bautista apologized for the inconvenience to passengers as he blamed a power outage for the breakdown of the central air traffic control system that also affected operations at other airports in the country.

He said the outdated existing facility should be upgraded immediately and that a back-up system was also needed.

“This is air traffic management system issue,” he said in a media briefing. “If you will compare us with Singapore, for one, there is a big difference, they are at least 10 years ahead of us.”

America the land of the terrorist.

It is not just happening in Ireland.

1 Like

TUCKER CARLSON: THIS IS VERY SERIOUS

Fox News host Tucker Carlson sees strange coincidences in recent air travel system outages on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

WHAT SAUDI ARABIA AND CHINA JUST DID WILL DEVASTATE AMERICANS

Saudi Arabia (prince Mohammad Bin Salman) finally admits they are open to taking currencies other than the US dollar for the sell of their oil. They also admit China ( Xi Jinping) buys more oil than the US. Biden and the white house refuse to say why Hunter was renting his fathers home for $50,000 a month. Russia opens up about why they attacked Ukraine and the CEO of Pfizer refuses to answer questions the public wants to know.

KIDS DYING OF CARDIAC ARREST & TRUMP KEEPS SHILLING THE VAX! + KAREN KINGSTON & CPS KIDNAPPING

Karen Kingston joins the show to discuss the latest breaking news in the Covid BIOWEAPON war! Children are now dying suddenly and dropping like flies from Heart attacks and damaged hearts, while the Vax makers are at DAVOS and drumming up new ways to keep ensuring as many kids take it! Trump is still bragging about the jab as of this week and dismisses Vax injuries!

Then DeAnna is joined by a loving mother, Rosalinda, who had her 3 children and then newborn BABY stolen from her by corrupt CPS, for no reason, and refuses to give them back no matter how many hoops she jumps through. Now they are being abused in sinister foster homes and their childhood and innocence robbed from them.