Former Pfizer VP: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’

# Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Vice President at PFIZER, "AN URGENT WARNING TO THE WORLD" 22/04/2021

" There isn't a single fundamental to driving fact abut this epidemic that has been represented correctly and it's obvious to experienced scientist like me and when I have spoken to lots of my peers they agree, so it's not like I am an unusual person and thinking as I do, what's unusual is that I have come out and said so, but you would think the vaccine manufactures would have done their home work and checked whether or not the piece of dead virus that they were having human cells manufacture through these gene vaccine would not itself be harmful. I can only assume they missed it.

I put it to you, any listener, can you think of a benign explanation for why anyone would want to give an experimental use authorized gene based vaccine to millions, tens of millions of people who could not possibly die if they ran into this virus, and the answer is no you can't can you. The pharmaceutical industry is already manufacturing so-called top up or variant vaccines" now if i am right and not variant are not different, and they are not What is it that they are manufacturing? I cant answer that, but I am actually terrified. Once you are on the system..............

Please see the entire video which is 50:26.

April 26, 2021

Michael Yeadon - Ex-VP of Pfizer| Full Interview | Planet Lockdown

Interview with Michael Yeadon, former Vice President and Chief Science Officer of Pfizer, where he worked for 16 years.

He outlines his position on the pandemic, the vaccine, the issue of variants, boosters and the loss of our civil liberties. It is truly an appeal to the world.

Taken from the video:

"Nazi Dr.'s were pretty much all hanged for their crimes against humanity. And I am sorry to say NHS Dr.'s who are administering these agents to people who are not at risk to the virus and they are not telling them they are experimental are also breaching the Nuremberg Code, and I believe they are doing it knowingly and I think there should be a Nuremberg 2. and I think those physicians should be tried on those charges and appropriate measures sentences handed down. So if you're one of those physicians I hope to be around to see you in court".

...If vaccine passport are ALLOWED to be put into place we'll be standing at the "GATES of HELL"....

The Nuremberg Code: The Universal Right of Informed Consent to Medical Interventions has been Recognized in US Law Since at least 1914

It established 10 foundational principles of ethical clinical research.

The first and foremost principle is unequivocal: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential”.

It prohibits research to be conducted on human beings without the informed consent of the individual.

The significance of the Nuremberg Code is as follows:

The Nuremberg Code was formulated by prominent US government jurists in consultation with prominent US medical consultants.

It had the multilateral agreement of the governments of the US, USSR, France and the UK;
The Nuremberg Code extended human rights beyond the borders of individual countries;
The right of Informed Consent is recognized in time of peace and in time of war.
The Nuremberg Code provides legal justification to litigate violations of informed consent.
Under the Nuremberg Code, responsibility for violations of informed consent rests upon individual doctors, government officials – and their aiders and abettors – each of who can be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

Comments by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Vera Sharav was recently interviewed by Attorney Leah Wilson, the Executive Director of Stand for Health Freedom.

Vera Sharav is the Founder and President of Alliance for Human Research Protection, and is a frequent guest contributor on Health Impact News.

You can read many of her previous articles and her works of advocacy for protecting children from harm in medical experiments here.

Vera was 3 years old when her family was taken out of their home in Romania and herded into a Nazi Concentration Camp. Her father died soon afterwards of typhus.

Comments by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

This is Part 2 of the interview with Vera Sharav by Stand for Health Freedom. See Part 1:

Holocaust Survivor: I Saved my Own Life by being “Oppositional Defiant” – Americans are not Rebelling Against Things that are Wrong!

In this interview, Vera explains how eugenics came to Nazi Germany from the U.S., and is still around today.

She discusses the dangers of vaccines, and answers the question: Who bears the responsibility if your child is injured?

She urges parents need to rebel against mandated vaccines. She compares this rebellion to Martin Luther King Jr.’s rebellion for Blacks.

She discusses how foster children from 1985 to 2005 were used for HIV research, and the topic of medical kidnapping.

She warns that America is at a crossroads, and that if people do not stop blindly obeying authority, that the U.S. will very soon be just like Nazi Germany was in WWII, as she sees the same things happening here in the U.S. now.

1 Like