A DISCUSSION WITH ANDREW BRIDGEN

AndrewBridgen

ANDREW BRIDGEN BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW - RESISTANCE GB

Resistance GB journalist Will Coleshill speaks in a special episode of The Resistance Podcast with Andrew Bridgen, MP for Northwest Leicestershire until the present election and now independent candidate. Aired 20June2024.

Andrew Bridgen: We are already at war with Russia

2 Likes

Dear @NancyDrewberry

Thank you sending that just over 2 hour interview. I have been watching it all and i found the section from 1.45.02 specifically a shock and not something i had heard before..If true etc..

(This is what Mr Bridgen calls the bomb shell himself.. a 'back to euro plot for the uk' which would put GB military command under european union control...)

1 Like

You're welcome and thank-you Adam.

Here is another bombshell from that interview:

ANDREW BRIDGEN SAYS THAT THERE WILL BE A NUCLEAR DIRTY BOMB IN EUROPE

Yes that interview is full of information, thanks again for sending @NancyDrewberry . Regards the 'dirty bomb' angle..I am still a little rattled by Mr Mathis's research and ideas and opinions on this and therefore still suspect there is valid case for the whole nuclear bomb story being an effective fear vehicle to ensure ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ tax payer funds flowing into shareholder pockets...using testing and fake imagery to fuel the fire. But i dont know. I do however believe whatever advanced tech the lunatics have conjoured up may be dangerous to us in human form, but nothing compared to the true power of the universe that the Father controls exclusively.

'Thine will be done, AS IT IS in heaven'

Amen and may God bless everyone here

3 Likes

UK PARLIAMENT IS A PUPPET THEATRE - ANDREW BRIDGEN TALKS ABOUT NIGEL FARAGE

2 Likes
2 Likes

Deut. 5:32 Ye shall observe to do therefore as the "I AM" your God hath commanded you : ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left (NO Politics and NO politicians) . The New Song

The winner is the politicians with their voting scam!
"We the people" (the many) lose v. the few (elitists) that win.

Andrew Bridgen who has been calling out the death and destruction from the fake-vaccine loses seat easily while the parties that imposed the fake vaccine and caused such death and destruction fought for his seat.

Labour’s Amanda Hack is the new MP for North West Leicestershire – but it was a close-run contest.

She beat the Conservative candidate, Craig Smith, into second place when the results were announced at Whitwick and Coalville Leisure Centre in the early hours of this morning (Friday).

It was always likely to be a two-horse race – and so it proved.

In the end, just 1,012 votes decided the outcome. Labour returning 16,871 votes and Smith, 15,859.

At one point, the voting was so close that a recount looked likely.

Playing a key role however was the Reform candidate, Noel Matthews, who polled 9,678 and will have taken some Conservative votes.

It means Andrew Bridgen, the constituency’s MP since 2010, lost his seat in what was technically a Labour gain from the Conservatives.

Mr Bridgen won the seat as a Conservative but he was thrown out of the party for likening the Government’s Covid vaccine policies to the Holocaust.

He stood here as an independent candidate but was never likely to win the seat – polling just 1,568 votes this time around.

In the 2019 election, Mr Bridgen won the seat with a majority of 20,400 ahead of Labour.

But he was not present as the result was read out.

Amanda Hack said in her victory speech: “I’m so proud of the campaign we fought to get Labour the Government across the country that it so desperately needs after 14 years of the Conservatives.

“Thank you to the voters, I’ve spoken to so many of you and I know many haven’t voted Labour before, or haven’t for a long time.

“Thank you for the trust you’ve put in me – I won’t let you down.

“It will be the honour of my life and I can’t wait to start on the huge task of rebuilding Britain alongside my Labour colleagues.

“Let me start by saying this – we’ve had 14 years of chaos, division and dysfunction.

“But with a Labour MP and Government, we know that change is possible.

“We can’t delay it any longer. Led by Sir Keir Starmer as our Prime Minister, we can turn the page on 14 years of decline, and build back our public services.

“We want to make our NHS fit for the future, cutting waiting lists and dealing with the health of our nation.

“Labour will tackle the cost of living crisis and climate change, setting up Great British Energy.

“We will put our failing water companies on notice.

“Labour will invest in the infrastructure our economy so desperately needs, so families can find well-paid jobs and affordable homes in a safe community.

1 Like

The people are literally voting for their slave-masters. Some things never change.

1 Samuel 8:1 And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel.
8:2 Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: [they were] judges in Beersheba.
8:3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre (money), and took bribes, and perverted Judgment.
8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
8:5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
8:6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the "I AM".
8:7 And the "I AM" said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected Me , that I should not reign over them.
8:8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken Me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
8:9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and show them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.
8:10 And Samuel told all the words of the "I AM" unto the people that asked of him a king.
8:11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint [them] for himself, for his chariots, and [to be] his horsemen; and [some] shall run before his chariots.
8:12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and [will set them] to sow his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
8:13 And he will take your daughters [to be] confectionaries, and [to be] cooks, and [to be] bakers.
8:14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, [even] the best [of them], and give [them] to his servants.
8:15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
8:16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put [them] to his work.
8:17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
8:18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the "I AM" will not hear you in that day.
8:19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;
8:20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.
8:21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he repeated them in the ears of the "I AM".
8:22 And the "I AM" said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city. King of kings' Bible - 1 Samuel

1 Like

Steele.Bridgen

THE BATTLE FOR NORTH WEST LEICESTERSHIRE: AFTERMATH | ANDREW BRIDGEN

MARK STEELE IN CONVERSATION WITH ANDREW BRIDGEN - THE BATTLE AGAINST THE NWO

Airdate: 11th July 2024.

1 Like