PLEASE HELP TO PROMOTE - Very Important Messages for the People of the Campo de Gibraltar

See new post-links below 20/4/2021

Please help to promote these very important linked-below messages both online and with friends you may have in the Campo of Gibraltar - Campo de Gibraltar in Spanish - in whatever way you can.

It's about the uniting of the Campo, which is just north of and borders with Gibraltar.

It needs a ripple-effect to be created, with your help.

20/4/2021 Spanish
El Campo de Gibraltar y el Peñon de Gibraltar; Orígenes, Actualidad y Futuro Brillante

20/4/2021 English – The Camp of Gibraltar and the Rock of Gibraltar; Origins, Today and their Bright Future - El Campo de Gibraltar y el Peñon de Gibraltar; Orígenes, Actualidad y Futuro Brillante - #2

20/3/2021 Spanish
Uniendo el Campo de Gibraltar con el Peñón/ Uniting the Camp of Gibraltar with The Rock

Deuteronomy 33:20 And of Gad he said, Blessed [be] he that enlargeth Gad: he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the branch with the crown on his head.
33:21 And he provided the first part for himself, because there, [in] the position of The Lawgiver, [was he] seated; and he came to the heads of the people, he executed the Justice of the "I AM", and His Judgments with Israel.

These posts are also on twitter:

'20/4/2021 post' tweet
https://twitter.com/gibmessenger/status/1384415868680089600

'20/3/2021 post' tweet
https://twitter.com/gibmessenger/status/1374475119397986304

'Please help to Promote' tweet
https://twitter.com/gibmessenger/status/1384586587447701509

10 Likes

I'd show up to but I'm in USA

You could promote it online.

2 Likes

To be honest I don't know like anyone, my entire blood line disowned me besides my Dad. I have only 3 JEDI student friends, and no other friends at all. I don't even belong to social media platforms anymore because the NWO shuts down my accounts at random times. I have snap chat but everyone on there is so, dumb to be honest. I'd gladly help but don't really know how to. Will be sending JAH cash soon though, doing anything I can to help GODS WILL, peace be with you.

3 Likes

Understood and thank-you.

How do I share it on whatssApp and FB please?

Thank you kindly.

Thank-you for your offer Nam.

You'd have to find people who live in or who are connected to the Campo de Gibraltar, or just put it out there generally asking people who have connections to that area to please forward the link to those connections of theirs.

Something like that.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you kindly.

1 Like

The Campo is the Province of Cadiz. Cadiz was originally called "Gades " or "Gad 's City". The capital city is named Cadiz (Gades), in the Province of Cadiz (Gaderia).

As you can see it's quite big with lots of fertile land :grinning:, so it makes you smile to know The Lord will expand Gibraltar to include all of the Campo.

Deut. 33:20 And of Gad he said, Blessed [be] he that enlargeth Gad: he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the branch with the crown on his head.

Cadiz is one of eight provinces in Andalusia.

Andalusia

Cadiz

"de la Frontera" means the border of the frontier, and "La Linea de la Concepcion" means the line between Gibraltar and Spain, where Spain begins, which is why the town north of Gib is called La Linea. It became the line of conception because it marked the line at the extremity of the range of the British cannons, north of which was safe from cannon-fire. Unfortunately, La Linea is known for crime, drugs and unemployment, but the good news is things will turn around after The Lord takes over. This letter to the Campo is another step in waking everyone up.

Some of the Campo (not all) is in the Costa de Sol - where a lot of Brits vacation; and many British expats now live in the area (and there are expat websites, ie Spain Buddy and Expat Forum and Expat Exchange).

Another well known place is Costa de la Luz.

In understanding the geography, it might help in identifying individuals, groups and such to contact.

Larger tourist-type towns will most likely know English; however, small towns will most likely not.

Sur In English may also be a place to identify who to send the message to -

The Olive Press is also an English-Spanish news-site with a Gibraltar section (however they tend to be mockingbird media just like The Chronicle):

And there's El Pais:

Still, another Spanish-English site:

https://www.thelocal.es/

These news sites could feature individuals that might benefit from the message; and who have social media.

Also, selective individuals and groups can be found on such sites as:

5 Likes

There are also work, volunteer and farm exchanges in Spain, locating the ones in Cadiz might be fruitful because they tend to care about nature and speak multiple languages; and may want to unite the region in love.

Homestays, Volunteering & Working Holidays in Spain

Help at our Wonderful ecological farm on the coast of Cádiz, Spain

Volunteer opportunity with horses in the province of Cádiz, Spain

WWOOF - World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms- Connecting you to Organic farms & small holdings across Spain

Backpackers: Work Exchange and Volunteer programs in Cádiz

4 Likes

Thank-you Dots for this informative reply and useful ideas.

2 Likes

Yes, thank-you Dots.

1 Like