NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings

It's a charade to keep pretending they are going back to the moon at some given date in the future, they have been stating this for years,

It was footage obtained from NASA by mistake, any forgery is on their part you would have to take it up with them, good luck with that...

I will find the original tape full length reel

Even IF he is right about this, he has lied about every claim he has made about the moon landing because quite simply it NEVER happened. The fact is Doug, as Rusty's owner calls him ( these pro-NASA narrators seem to know all these 2 bit astronauts by name ), when he pulls on what is obviously a wire, the other guy moves towards him, perhaps he has kinetic powers and there is no wire there at all? I know which I think is the most logical answer.

So Cybe are you not able to tell here that Alan Bean is lying through his teeth? Forget your rationalizations about the Van Allen Belt being safe, these guys who supposedly went were not even briefed on phenomena like this because they were so used to softball, kid glove questions from MSM presstitutes. He is just making it up as he goes along...

NASA Never Meets Moon Schedules

NASA fans are always full of excuses why they never went back to the moon. Countless Presidents said they were going back, but they haven't, which in itself destroys the too costly argument. IMHO they haven't gone back because they couldn't pull it off with the increased scrutiny, the fraud would be self evident, they wouldn't have the excuse of grainy 60's analog TV this time.

Remember Orion? Maybe they really didn't figure out those pesky Van Allen belts which was a pre-requisite for going, after all, with the EXTREME RADIATION ( Kelly Smith - NASA). What exactly are they spending $54m a day on?

NASA Fan PROVES Moon Landing Fraud – MM13

This MSM presentation would work with 95% of humanity who are incapable of critical thinking.

I ask you for a source and proof of your claim that the science didn't change and your reply is that there is none because they didn't go through them?

Yes they are dangerous but can be skirted.

All space missions, ISS, satellite deployment, space telescopes, etc are just a charade to keep pretending they are going back to the moon?

"Charade - an absurd pretence intended to create a pleasant or respectable appearance"

If someone is stating to do something in the future but cancelling/postponing, then stating it again it still doesn't automatically mean that they aren't going to do it.

No, NASA didn't publish that footage by mistake. It's been clearly explained and shown what the footage is in the debunkings that I've provided, and the faking of distance is also debunked by the higher resolution photographs they took through the window.

Not sure I understand your reasoning. The faking of the distance is clearly debunked so why take it up with NASA?

This is flat-earther style circular reasoning. "Everything that he says is a lie because we didn't go there" and thus you pretend to "win" any arguments by default

I debunked that wire by identifying it as the square box with text behind him. If the debunking isn't clear enough I could transpose the image of the background onto it to demonstrate even more clearly that it is the box?

Obviously a wire? Previously you thought it was a wire because you thought you could see it, but it is obviously most likely the background text-box as I've proven, and not a wire.

I recommend playing it at 0.3 speed (or see my video clip below) To me it looks like USMC guy is trying to grab hold of sumersaulter and his finger gets stuck in his pocket. You can see the pocket move. Why would a wire harness system make the pocket move? And where is the wire harness system, btw? No one appears to wear one. (Summersault guy btw has some kind of toolpack velcroed on to his thigh)

This again is focusing at a roughly 100x100 pixels area and 0.5 seconds instead of the whole video. If this was done with wires then how are they able to move in many different axes,? Why is the woman's jewellery floating? etc.

( AFK, TTYL)

Some repetition but this whole thread is full of it:-

So you KNOW that humans can not get passed the Van Allen Belt?

And your source is the pioneering astrophysicist NASA-collaborator James Van Allen's early findings from 1958 (and claim, without a source that research from 58-69 didn't change) and they are somehow your one special "they didn't go to the moon" joker card?

Sibrel features this image (source) on his site along with the text "Possible Safe Route - Through the Poles of the Earth"

And this is in fact the route Apollo 11 took. Does Sibrel acknowledge thta?

Here's another visualisation of it:-

A plot of the Apollo TLI orbit showing the transition through the Van Allen Belts. The belts are shown in the following contours Blue=0.0001 rads/sec; green 0.001 rads/sec; yellow 0.005 rads/sec; orange 0.01 rads/sec; red 0.05 rads/sec. These levels are for an unprotected target in open space. Total transit time across the blue zone is approximately 90 minutes.

Your cartoon proves nothing and you can't even prove it, unless you have the telemetry data, because NASA lost it all conveniently. Obviously Bart thinks we never went to the moon so why on earth would he acknowledge it? He showed NASA footage of them faking being half way to the moon a day or 2 into the mission, while still in Low Earth Orbit, why on earth would you think he would believe they went through the Van Allen Belts? Good Grief, do keep up. If Alan Bean had no idea about the Van Allen belts, this looks like something that was made up by NASA's propaganda department after the event it's BS.

" Once you are past the Van Allen shields, for example between the earth and the moon, you would be subject to the full brunt of solar flares. The Van Allen shields protect us here on Earth from this deadly radiation.

For occupational exposure dose limits, the International Atomic Energy Agency states that the “occupational exposure of any worker shall be so controlled” that the limit of an “effective dose of 50 mSv” “in any single year” “be not exceeded”. 50 mSv converts to 5 rems.

How were the Apollo astronauts able to withstand 375 rems per day when the IAEA occupational exposure dose limit is only 5 rems in any single year?

How did the astronauts survive the deadly radiation without the protection of the Van Allen belts while on the moon?

The hulls of the Apollo spacecraft were ultra-thin. They would have been unable to stop any significant amount of radiation. The same can be said for the spacesuits."

“In the very same NASA post that discusses Moon rocks being constantly bombarded with absurdly high levels of radiation, another curious admission can be found: “meteoroids constantly bombard the Moon.” Our old friend from NASA, David McKay, explains that “Apollo moon rocks are peppered with tiny craters from meteoroid impacts.” NASA then explains that that “could only happen to rocks from a planet with little or no atmosphere … like the Moon.””

“Because NASA’s equipment was not compatible with TV technology of the day, the original transmissions had to be displayed on a monitor and re-shot by a TV camera for broadcast.”
So what we saw then, and what we have seen in all the footage ever released by NASA since then, were not in fact live transmissions. To the contrary, it was footage shot off a television monitor, and a tiny black-and-white monitor at that. That monitor may have been running live footage, I suppose, but it seems far more likely that it was running taped footage.

NASA, of course, has never explained why — even if it were true — that the original broadcasts had to be “re-shot” given that they never subsequently released any of the actual “live” footage.

It isn’t just the video footage that’s missing. Also allegedly beamed back from the Moon was voice data, biomedical monitoring data and telemetry data to monitor the location and mechanical functioning of the spaceship. All of that data — the entire alleged record of the Moon landings — was on the 13,000+ reels that are said to be “missing.”

"For example, the radiation exposure data the Apollo mission recorded in the Van Allen belt was put into a NASA document in 1973. However, the monitoring data utilized to write the report is missing. This is astonishing and no minor footnote. "

Cybe you asked me about this before. It's why a modern mission couldn't provide such crappy pictures and thus would be open to much more scrutiny.

@DG-Truther-Videos

Science in Action [#355]: Earth's Radiation Belt (1959) | California Academy of Sciences

Science in Action [#355]: Earth's Radiation Belt (1959) | California Academy...

There is a wire there because Doug pulls the other guy towards him, with no obvious contact to his clothing, the possibility they post-filming edit out the obvious wires seems never have occured to you. The movement of the other guy gives the game away, of a harness wire being present.

The whole Apollo programme is full of inconsistencies and yes many have indeed found them.

Apologies, I can't reply to all of your messages and arguments right now.

Again, you keep ignoring that the faking of the distance has been thoroughly debunked in my previous links.

And of course this that you also completely ignore. S11-36-5337 and other high resolution photographs taken with a Hasselblad through the window correlates to the TV footage.

Are you able to see the video above?

I am ignoring it because he used raw NASA footage, anything extra to that is a fudge. It is what it is. It has time and date stamps on it and commentary. What could you add to that but more fakery? He was sent this film in error, it was never meant to have been sent out....not interested in NASA edited and cleaned up shots taken at a different time...the timing is key. I will get round to watching it sometime, but really for me its a waste of time, I used to believe it was real 8 years or so ago, I won't be going back to being someone who believes we went to the moon, there is too much evidence to prove we didn't and the same people that did this lie about everything. Did you get their safe and effective vaccine by the way, if not, why not? Its the same people behind that scam too, or do you think government is compartmentalized into good parts and bad parts?. When I get time will send you the whole 90 minute or so reel, if my memory serves me well, think it was about that long.Didn't you notice all the light coming into the capsule when they removed the covers at the end?? They were in near earth orbit. Probably won't be until mid-next week now as I too am busy. Have a good weekend and Sabbath.