NUREMBERG 2.0: Legal team wants ‘second Nuremberg tribunal’ to try global lockdown promoters for crimes against humanity

Legal team wants ‘second Nuremberg tribunal’ to try global lockdown promoters for crimes against humanity | The Truthseeker

Should the technocrats who pushed governments to lockdown their citizens be tried for crimes against humanity?

One prominent German lawyer, who is also licensed to practice law in America, thinks they should. And he is organizing a team of thousands of participating lawyers who want to prosecute a “second Nuremberg tribunal” against a cadre of international elites responsible for what he calls the “corona fraud scandal.”

Targeting the Davos, Switzerland-based World Economic Forum and its devotees among global political leaders, attorney Reiner Fuellmich says they are guilty of crimes against humanity for their perpetration of COVID-response policies that led to forced shutdowns, destroyed businesses, impoverished families, broken lives and a spike in suicide rates.

6 Likes

See also:

Topics tagged lawsuits

2 Likes

Related -

2 Likes

Just because the Lamestream Media isn't covering the fight, doesn't mean its not happening -

Reiner Fuellmich - We have the evidence

Article about what he said:

https://truth11.com/2021/04/18/reiner-fuellmich-we-have-the-evidence/
A few months ago, Reiner Fuellmich told me about his plans to take the WHO (and other players) to court for “crimes against humanity”.

He is one of the most powerful lawyers in Europe, and is currently preparing the largest class action lawsuit in history, otherwise known as “Nuremberg 2.0”.

Reiner joined me last night for an update on how things are going.

Here’s the takeaway.

Reiner is an amazing man.

He will be remembered - for all the right reasons - in history books in the future.

[SUPPORT MY WORK]

Here is the entire interview and a list of the takeaways:

https://jermwarfare.com/blog/reiner-fuellmich-who

Reiner Fuellmich is one of the most powerful lawyers in Europe, and is currently preparing the largest class action lawsuit in history, otherwise known as “Nuremberg 2.0”.

If you think nothing is happening, listen to the above interview.

A little more background – Huge Lawsuits Coming Against COVID Totalitarians and Con-Artists

Highlight of the legal suits – Fightback News update: justice is closing in on UK gov’s criminal faction

Fullmeich's announcement of the legal suit was featured on DG here – UPDATE: Crimes against Humanity – Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, his bombshell video, and the legal-suits

Archived pages:

2 Likes

UPDATE (June 9, 2021) - Reiner Fuellmich Interview - Worldwide legal cases & what's coming this Fall & Winter

Reiner Fuellmich, who is part of a class action suit against the corona panic, is interviewed by Jeremy of Jerm Warfare.

The fight has to be fought on three different levels:

Courts of Law
Exposing The Other Side
Spiritual

[The Interview Transcript (Slight edits)]:

Fullmeich - Many have been compromised by the rich and powerful people who are managing this agenda through Blackrock and other huge funds which then invest into Amazon and other huge corporations, which then take over the market share of those small and medium-sized businesses that are being destroyed through this plannedemic.

We know that they have done their best to stack some of the courts, at least in the Western countries, but I'm pretty sure it's not much different in the African countries – so as to make sure these cases will not really be tried; in particular, that the evidence on the foundation of this plannedemic, the PCR test, that this evidence is never heard; that none of the expert witnesses are ever heard.

This is wishful thinking because it's not going to happen, because we've already gotten some of our experts into the courts of law. I mean, at a high price for a particular judge, but he did listen to our experts, both on the mask mandates and what this does to children, and on the PCR test.

The PCR test is the foundation for this plannedemic.

I was interviewed by Steve Bannon and even in American people are beginning to understand the PCR test is what this is all about. We have to be careful as to not fall into the trap of the new narrative, which we think is false. Of course everyone in the US is excited that finally Fauci is being thrown under the bus; and that Gates also has some serious problems as well.

The Fauci story comes across as a Trojan Horse.

One side of the story which is being used as a vehicle for the other story. Finally, he is being exposed. Now, we know he's LIED to the American people; that he's been using American taxpayers money behind their backs; and against the president's orders because he was spending this money on what they call gain of function experiments which were conducted of all places at the Wuhan Lab.

That's only one side of the story.

The other side of the story – the DANGEROUS one is – he didn't tell you that a dangerous virus escaped from that lab – Now that story is false. They need this "escape" story; and they are using it in preparation to what's probably going to happen.

I hope it's not going to happen. But all the experts are telling us it's going to happen.

They need this story for the fall, winter and spring when those who got jabbed will run into what they call the wild virus, either a flu-virus or a cold-virus, because that's when all the really terrible adverse reactions are expected.

Again, I hope this is not going to happen, but this would imply that all of the experts that we spoke with, one of them is Prof. Luc Montagnier, he is a Nobel prize winner in connection with the HIV-virus. And yesterday, we had a very important interview with Dr. Dr. Roger Hodkinson, who is a very important figure in this; including Mike Yeadon, formerly of Pfizer.

They are all warning us we've got to do something to stop these "vaccinations" because they are not vaccinations, and they are not tested. You, the people out there, are the guinea pigs for the on-going study right now. If [adverse reactions spike come fall] that's precisely why they need the false story [of the escaped virus].

Because in the Fall, hopefully not, but when people will fall ill and many people may die – that's when they are going to come up with this story – the dangerous virus from the Wuhan Lab – that is what is causing these deaths. That is what's causing all these illnesses. We need more vaccinations, etc.

But in reality the accident which did happen has nothing to do with the plannedemic we are dealing with.

This is what really happened. There was an accident. Yes. This was in late 2019. And the Chinese government was really worried about maybe something serious that's happened. That's why they ordered the person, a woman, who runs that lab to immediately return to Wuhan; and even why she was still on a train they took down the website so as to cover their tracks. So that's evidence enough to show us that they were really worried something serious has happened. But two or three weeks later, they realized there was nothing to really worry about because one or two people died; that's bad enough but it not a serious outbreak of anything, because that was the end of the story.

But it wasn't for those people who had been planning for this plannedemic and their concrete plans have been in the making for at least 10 years [Think LOCKSTEP]. They started in 2010 or so - The Rockefellers, the Gates and the others. They took this opportunity and used it as a springboard to roll out their plan and go forward with their agenda.

And that's when they told Drosten to start his PCR test thing. I think the first couple of days after the rumours were out that there was something going on at the Wuhan Lab, they told him to go forward with his PCR test; and then in January (22-23rd) the WHO had a first emergency meeting because the people in the background were using the pharmaceutical industry to apply pressure, so that the WHO would announce this public health emergency of international concern – Fake PHEIC.

Why? Well, they need this in order to... right from the start, nobody cared about mask mandates, lockdowns or social distancing; those were only the steps to be taken in order to make people obedient and to make them believe that the only way out was vaccination. So, that's what they were geared up to do – Go for the vaccinations. But in order to be able to use vaccines. Well, we know they are not vaccines. But, in order to be able to use an untested drug, in this case, vaccines; there's no study for these vaccines. The studies are on-going right now. All of us are the guinea pigs. In order to be able to use untested drugs, you first need a declaration of a PHEIC. If you have an emergency of that nature, then you get the emergency use authorization, even for untested drugs by the CDC in the American government and here in Europe the conditional use approval by the EU Commission. That's why they pushed so hard for the PHEIC.

But the first try went no where because there were no cases. They only thing they could agree on was they were going to meet again in two weeks. They had a second emergency meeting two weeks later; and that when they declared the PHEIC.

What had changed? Only one thing. Drostan had given his test to the WHO; and they had recommended it for the entire world to be used as a gold standard of detecting infections. And they had used them as we now know to produce lots of cases [think CASEDEMIC]; which weren't cases but only false positives; because the Drostan test – apart from the fact that these PCR tests can't tell you anything about infections – the way that he set it up at 45 cycles of magnifications, they only thing that results from this is false positives.

Remember the Frankfurt Public Health Agency disregards anything beyond 24 cycles of magnification and totally unscientific.

And Mike Yeadon tells us that at 35 cycles, you'd end up with at least 97% false positives.

Jeremy - Fauci once said anything above 25 cycles was junk science.

Fullmeich - Yeah, that's what he said and then forgot about it.

They just wanted this PHEIC and the only way they could get it was by creating cases, with the help of the Drostan test, which we now know created only false positives.

Catherine Austin Fitts - in a book she wrote, called "The End of Currencies" she explains how this plandemic is being used to introduce, not crypto-currency, but a digital money of sorts. I haven't finished the book yet. What she tells us is absolutely plausible. It makes sense. I think this is what this plannedemic is being used for ultimately to have a world government. Even the pope announced, maybe in October 2020, called for the Catholics to agree to a NWO, under a world government, under the UN.

Now, in the mean time, we know who the UN. We know who the UN are. We know who the WHO are. We even know what the WWF is. Behind all these institutions – some of them charitable, some of them just NGOs – are the same people who's behind what's going on right here. The people who are using their money to make money on as many fronts as possible.

I have just spoken to a group of South Africans, lawyers and pastors among them, they feel the same way – there is something scary going on.

We didn't just speak with epidemiologists, virologists, psychologists, economists, attorneys. We spoke with people like a woman in Spain who wrote a dissertation on the "Bilderbergers" [Part of the Hidden Hand]. Bilderbergers is a group of very powerful people who tried to keep their meeting secret, but by 2000, they couldn't hide it anymore. These are very powerful people who are deciding who's going to be in what position when, including the head of the EU.

This has nothing to do with democracy. Democracy means rule of the people. It's bottom up, not top down. [Please read The Truth About Democracy]. They are trying to install an international world government which is going to do what they are telling them to do. And this world government will have one-sized fits all rules and legislation which has nothing to do with the people.

For example, look at the world health regulations. It's an invention by the WHO, a supranational organization, which was set up by private people, just like the WEF. It's a private invention where the rich and powerful meet. And they are imposing on us rules and regulations; and in this case in the shape of this international health regulations which are apparently for the good of the people. They are using global health sort of like a crowbar in order to force things upon us which we otherwise wouldn't even go along with. These world health regulations are only good for the pharmaceutical companies, but not for the people.

Jeremy - If the judges and courts are bought, then what?

Fullmeich - Not all of them are bought. It is probably true in most countries, in particular here in Germany, the courts are not independent. But as a rule, there's always a few who don't play along. One of them being that particular judge. I mean he did sort of suffer the consequences of but he knew ahead of time what he was getting himself into. We still did it, because he believes in the rule of law and many people have applauded him. Some of them behind the scenes, but he's gotten a lot of support and I know there a lot of other judges out there who are not corrupt, but only afraid.

And, the more cases we get in our favor that decide the PCR test cannot tell you anything about infection, that are decided by other judges, then this is sort of like an empowerment. It is empowerment for all those judges who are still seating sort of cowering beneath their desks, who are afraid, but who feel terrible because they know the rule of law really requires them to do the same as their colleagues are doing. So this is what we are aiming for. That's why we are bringing as many cases as possible into the courts of law.

All the cases that have been filed will have to go to trial. There's no other way; at least, not here in Germany. One of the first cases we filed, the first class action case in Canada, and this is not possible in Germany, but was in Canada, was dismissed. There was no hearing. It was simply dismissed, but our colleague worth an excellent appellate brief, so we're optimistic about the case winning on appeal or getting us forward on appeal.

Other cases have been filed in the US. More cases will be filed in the US. We've done some of these cases here in Germany. Unfortunately, it is quite obvious, as I said earlier that most of the courts are not independent, at least not here in Germany. And that's why even the courts are under pressure.

I think I told you about the case I filed against Wheeler. He's the equivalent of Fauci; and equivalent of the guy who runs the health organization in Germany. I filed a complaint for damages against him. And the amount of controversy; meaning the amount of I'm asking of him in damages, I set in at 50,000 euros in order to keep the expenses as low as possible because even though I am representing a business client. On the same day I filed it electronically, someone from the court called The Chancellor's office. This is totally unheard of. This tells me they are worried about these cases. Why else would an obscure court call the Chancellors office simply because I filed a complaint there. I know this for a fact, because of the people who learned of this at the Chancellor's office is in touch with me and he called me a couple of minutes later and told me these people are in panic mode, because they are trying to talk this thing down by claiming that this case is going to be dismissed, but that's not possible – not in Germany. It's possible in some of the Anglo-American countries but not in Germany.

The next thing that happened was the three-judge panel decided that would arbitrarily raise the amount in controversy from 50,000 euros to 31 million; thereby forcing my client to pay 350,000 euros in court expenses just to get this case served on the other party. Three days later, the equiv of America's OSHA raided my client's production facilities and harassed him. So that's what you get when you do this. That's the message they are trying to signal to the rest of the world. However, this client is not going to back down. None of the other clients are backing down. I'm just telling you this in order to make clear how much pressure is applied on the judiciary and how we cannot expect the judiciary to be independent. Some are independent and some will not back down but most are not independent.

The group of lawyers that are internationally connected; and all of us are on the same page. We all know the PCR test is the foundation of the whole thing. So, we do know how to attack.

We also know about the vaccinations. That's another good argument for the court cases because that is a red line that should have never been crossed. It's a red line because of all the accidents, adverse reactions, making people angry, particularly now that they are going after the children. They've crossed to many red lines.

Those cases are filed everywhere with the intention of getting as many decisions in our favor as possible, but ultimately, the plan is to set up an international tribunal – and International Corona Court, if you will [Think Nuremberg 2.0]. We are currently looking for an extraterritorial place where to set it up.

That is what we ultimately think is going to be needed in order to cope with what we call Crimes Against Humanity, because after everything we've seen over the past 14 months or so, these are certainly the worst crimes against humanity ever committed. Even what happened in WW2 pales in comparison to what's happening right now.

A caller asked - Do the Fauci emails help at all?

Fullmeich - Absolutely, because Fauci is one of the main protagonist of the plannedemic, at least in the US. Over here in Germany it's Drostan and Wheeler. But Fauci is a figure head for the other side so it's important to see how these emails tell you in great detail that one of the most important puppets they've been using has been lying to them, has been lying to the American public. And I think it's more important to see how the other side is ready and willing to throw one of their own under the bus, because this is no coincidence.

That's why all of us at the Corona Committee that this is just a side-show; because what they really want to tell us that there's a dangerous that escaped from that Wuhan and he didn't tell you about it. As I said, they need this story in the Fall.

This is a push for more vaccinations; and more vaccinations. People will probably have to get vaccinated every six months of so; or maybe every 10 seconds if they have their way :slight_smile:.

Jeremy - Some people are happy to take this vaccine and they have no idea why they are taking it and no idea what's in it.

Fullmeich - It's easy to call this insanity, but we're talking about mostly intelligent people. As it happens this morning I spoke with my ex-wife and she and her children and her ex-husband (who is a doctor). They are all fully vaccinated. I don't understand, because they are smart, intelligent people.

But the thing is what people don't realize is the WHO, which is the platform which the other side is using to use global health as a crowbar to make us do things we wouldn't normally do. They have a program called "Infodemic". This is their propaganda side. That's what they are using to influence the MSM and the social media. And that's why you find when your videos are taken down by YouTube/Google that they are being taken down because they are not in accordance with the guidelines of the WHO. Since when is the WHO the arbiter of free speech? That's how this works. You have to take this into account. They are using the INFODEMIC TOOL in order to make the MSM and social media to do what they tell them to do. And that influences a lot of people, unless these people are able, as one of the professors of psychology explains this to us, are able to ask questions, rather than to blindly follow orders. But only 20-30 percent has this capacity. Most people are happy to be told what to do.

These huge organizations are more powerful than countries. They have more money than entire countries. And keep this in mind, there is pretty concrete evidence that the intelligence community invested in these social media.

We spoke to a woman in Finland, the former chief legal advisor of Nokia. She told us that she and the reps of the other cell phone makers were called to speak with the NSA. They had to disclose their encryption algorithms. And since then, all cell phone conversations are being recorded. If you take that into consideration and look at Facebook, Twitter and all the others, don't you think that the security agencies have an interest in knowing what they are doing?

It's a fight between good and evil.

What is happening is so terrible and evil. It's a fight between those who have empathy and people who don't care that we are all going to be digitalized.

There's always hope. [God's Law]

Most of us understand that our governments are not our governments anymore. Most of us understand that there's so much corruption going on out there, it is hard to overlook.

I wish we could have seen them 30 years earlier, maybe they could have been dealt with [Here are three examples: Through the Second Coming of Christ, Through the British Monarchy and Elizabeth 2's abdication, and through the Little Book of Revelation], maybe not, maybe this is meant to happen at this time because we have the right people in the right places. That's a positive thing, because you can only clean things up if you see them. That's what's happening now. [It's happening].

We have to take back our sovereignty from those global corps, NGOs and charities which are trying to dominate us. They only tools for the very rich and powerful who are truly evil people because they are the ones pushing this agenda. The way to do this is to focus on our regions, our communities, our families, and make our own rules tailor made for our own individual communities and regions. Disconnect from those corps and NGOs.

Globalization is what got us here.

The thing about these vaccines, if a real study had been conducted, it would have checked for two things:

1. Efficacy
  2. Adverse Effects.

If you have an effective vaccine against flu, but gives you a heart attack, it's not going on the market. The first question you have to ask, apart from these trials, which were never conducted, "Are these vaccines necessary?"

No, they are not for two reasons:

1. We have herd immunity already
  2. There are alternative treatments.

[end] - Thank you Dr. Fuellmich and Jeremy (Jerm Warfare) for the information.

See Also:
Crimes against Humanity – Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, his bombshell video, and the legal-suits

6 Likes

5 Likes

THE NUREMBERG CODE

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
    This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject, there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person, which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
    The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study, that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted, where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment, the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end, if he has reached the physical or mental state, where continuation of the experiment seemed to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment, the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgement required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject. ["Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law No. 10", Vol. 2, pp. 181-182. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1949.]
    nuremberg.pdf (3.7 KB)
5 Likes

Informed Consent

2 Likes

Kate Richards, a freelance independent journalist, calls the press office at NHS University Hospitals Bristol and Weston (UK) and tells them they are committing medical fraud using 45 cycles – she puts them on notice.

1 Like

Ten Stages of Genocide

Dr. Roger Hodgkinson on the weekly Reiner Fuelmich stream

This video was also recommended by the World Doctors Alliance – "This is brilliant, important and science based."

Fuellmich interviews with experts can usually be found on alternative video platforms. If the video testimonies are up in one place is still in question.

Maneka reads the Notice of Liability sent to world governments:

World Leaders To Stand Trial For Genocide As WFA Notice Of Liability SERVED! (Videos)

Did the Government of Gibraltar receive The Notice of Liability?

Reiner Fuellmich (Corona Committee) interviews another expert, Dr. Peter McCullough.

McCullough Quote

Why are these interviews important? These are the independent experts coming forward about the truth of the plandemic; and they will most likely be witnesses in the international NUREMBERG 2.0. So for all politicians, government officials, health officials, nurses, doctors "going along with the the fraud" or "just doing your jobs" know the truth will come out (that's a Biblical promise).

GLOBAL BIOTERRORISM. REINER FUELLMICH WITH DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH. CORONA COMMITTEE

Dr. Peter McCullough - The fear of the virus was used very quickly, and surprisingly, to generate tremendous influences in human life, lockdowns and all the things you know about. And every single thing don in the public health in response to the pandemic made it worse.

How I got involved was I thought the virus was going to be pretty easy to treat once we understood there were three phases. As I started to promulgate early treatment, I started to meet resistance at all levels. In terms of actually treating patients and publishing papers. And I'm an editor of two major journals and I'm in the business of publishing.

Fortunately, I had enough some publishing strength to basically publish two papers in the entire medical literature that teaches doctors how to treat Covid19 at home to prevent hospitalization and death. It results in about an 85% reduction.

We were discovered was the suppression of early treatment was tightly linked to the development of a vaccine. And the entire program – as this in a sense –

Bioterrorism Phase 1 – was rolled out was really all about keeping the population in fear and in isolation; and preparing them to accept the vaccine which appears to be Phase 2 of a Bioterrorism Operation.

Listen to more at the link.

A supportive article to this story on Off-Guardian – The Wuhan lab-leak story is more fear porn

If they can get you to focus on how the “monster virus” may have “escaped from a lab” (like in a sci-fi movie)…maybe you will forget how they redefined a medical “case” to [include perfectly healthy people, and then reported an explosion of “cases.”

If they can get you to focus on how the “monster virus” may have “escaped from a lab” (like in a sci-fi movie)…maybe you’ll totally forget how they defined a “Covid hospitalization” as anyone in hospital, for any reason, who tested positive with a PCR test jacked up to 40 or 50.

If they can get you to focus on how the “monster virus” may have “escaped from a lab” (like in a sci-fi movie)…maybe you’ll totally forget how they defined a “Covid death” as anyone who died, of any cause, who tested positive with a PCR test within the previous 28 days.

If they can get you to focus on how the “monster virus” may have “escaped from a lab” (like in a sci-fi movie)…maybe you’ll forget how they suddenly decided that herd immunity had never existed, and could only be achieved with an experimental “vaccine.”

The Nuremberg 2.0 trial announced for July 4 was fake news -

What Dr. Reiner Fuellmich’s recent social media message on Telegram (below) establishes is that he is not involved in anything like this, that this myth had been created in the first place with likely dubious motives, and that the zoom call of last Sunday had to be fake. We apologize to readers for passing this along.

I think the point is that the corruption and trials could easily turn into a Nuremberg-type level given its scope.

1 Like

This interview brings out MINDSPACE and other important documents the Government has used against the people to control and enforce their agenda.

Coronavirus

Brian Gerrish's testimony to Reiner Füllmich: Our oppressors are very frightened people
by
Brian Gerrish
Saturday, 29th May 2021

On 28 May 2021, I gave evidence to the 54th session of the Stiftung Corona Ausschuss, the German-based extraparliamentary inquiry by lawyers into the medical establishment’s and public policymakers’ handling of the Covid crisis internationally.

The theme for the day during the 54th session was “Caught between nudging and side effects”. A transcript of my testimony is below.
Auch auf Deutsch erhältlich.

Reiner Füllmich: Brian, I apologise for having kept you waiting for twenty minutes or so.

Brian Gerrish: That’s absolutely fine, and I’d just like to say that I don’t speak German but it was fascinating watching you and listening, and it was wonderful to see you start laughing, because you looked very serious in most of the dialogues that I’ve listened to.

There was one word that I picked up that I found very interesting, and that was Wahnsinn, which came up several times, particularly when [persecuted primary school headmistress] Bianca was speaking.

Reiner Füllmich: You know what it means, right?

Brian Gerrish: Yes, “madness”. And I’m going to say to you: it’s not madness. What we are facing is calculated, and it’s a mistake to call it “madness”, because it’s very precise; it’s very calculated. We need to understand that in order to be able to deal with what we’re facing.

Reiner Füllmich: That’s very interesting to hear, because we have come to the conclusion that “the other side”, as we call them, is using two major tools. One is, of course, psychology, psychological operations; and the other, which transports this psychological operation, is the mainstream media.

Can you tell us a little about your background?

Brian Gerrish: Well, my personal background is, professionally, I was military: I was in the Royal Navy for twenty-one years. I then worked in industry, essentially, for a while, but after a few years, I began to understand that things were not good in the UK, and I began to see things and investigate things.

Ultimately, that’s led me, over nearly another twenty years, to team up with a gentleman called Mike Robinson, and for fourteen years now, we’ve been running a media outlet called the UK Column, where I’m delighted to say that we’re expanding, and it’s clear that our viewers and listeners are now not only in the UK; they’re across the world.

Reiner Füllmich: Excellent. And now, of course, you’re busy covering Coronavirus and all the ramifications of what Coronavirus is bringing about.

Brian Gerrish: Well, the key point is that we originally started by looking at some of the issues that you’ve just mentioned. We we were looking at how propaganda had come into the country; we were looking at the use of applied behavioural psychology by the Government; and we were looking at changes which were very serious (or we thought they were very serious) that were particularly affecting the style of democracy, and that were also affecting our constitutional rights.

It was against that background of reporting that we have then encountered, obviously, what’s happened with Coronavirus. So I would say to you that our analysis of what has happened with Coronavirus is seen very much against the background of what was happening politically, and in particular the use of applied behavioural psychology and propaganda.

Viviane Fischer: So what do you think is the “calculated madness”? The [description] “madness” is more our judgement from when we look at what was the normal status of things before. No-one would have thought, had you asked us a year ago, that this could have ever happened; at least not us, I guess.

And also, we were really surprised how the legal system has deteriorated, or at least, how it has become obvious that it is really in bad shape. But we also have the feeling, at the same time, that it’s very orchestrated, what’s happening: that it’s like a jigsaw puzzle. They move this piece and this piece, and then the picture is becoming more and more clear what’s going on. But what are your experiences or your analysis of the situation?

Brian Gerrish: First of all, I’d agree with you that the Coronavirus “pandemic”, if we want to call it that in inverted commas, did catch everybody by surprise. I don’t think we saw that coming, and it happened very quickly. So I’d certainly agree with you on that.

But I’ll come back to the fact that we started to see very, very serious things things happening in the UK. If I just focus immediately on the Government’s use of applied behavioural psychology: back in 2010 and 2011, we as the UK Column were warning that the Government had set up a team which was called the Behavioural Insights Team [UK Column note: whose former homepage address 'behaviouralinsights.co.uk' now redirects to the consciously globalist 'bi.team']. This was a team of psychologists who were working directly alongside not only the political process, but the policy-forming process within the British Government.

A critical document which we found in 2010 was called Mindspace (you can find it very easily by searching online for it as a PDF document). In that document, the Government admitted that it was using applied behavioural psychology to influence how it designed policy and how it implemented policy.

At one particular point in that document—in fact, it’s at the bottom of page 66, if I remember correctly—the Government boasts that it can change the way people think and behave, and that people will not be aware that this has been done to them. But it adds the caveat that if they do realize that their behavior is changed, they will not know how it was changed.

We read this document and we were shocked, and we then started to research further. That then led us to discover that, around that time and of course a little bit earlier, the British Government had been conducting meetings with the French, in which we were bringing the political psychology teams together to produce joint plans with the French. The key Frenchman who was present in the meetings was called Olivier Ouillier, and he was working directly at that time for Sarkozy’s private office......

2 Likes

By Daily Expose on [August 4, 2021](Senior UK Lawyer discusses serving notices of liability on vaccinators and potential criminal trials for Crimes against Humanity – The Expose

Senior UK Lawyer discusses serving notices of liability on vaccinators and potential criminal trials for Crimes against Humanity

Anna de Buisseret is a senior UK lawyer and a retired Army Officer with nuclear, biological warfare training. “That’s why I’m standing up and speaking out. I’m upholding my Oath to We the People to ‘Protect and Serve’,” she says. She has previously also worked as a management consultant at Pfizer.

For the past year she’s been working with a team of lawyers, both in the UK and internationally, to drill down into the evidence and the legal analysis of the Covid-19 pandemic. They are also working with various campaign groups including: HART; Covid19Assembly; World Doctors Alliance; UK Freedom Alliance; and, [Us for Them](https://usforthem.co.uk By Rhoda Wilson

During an interview with Tony Gosling de Buisseret explained what led her to believe Covid-19 was biowarfare. Because of her previous nuclear, biological and chemical weapons training and knowing that bioweapons had been in the making for a long time, she was “on high alert for bioweapons being released”. In March/April 2020 she contacted an ex-army friend in China to discuss “the evidence, what was going on and comparing notes about what he was being told over in Beijing compared to what we were being told over in the UK.” For example, pictures at the start of the ‘pandemic’ of people falling dead in the streets in China – her contacts in China said, “it’s all nonsense”. De Buisseret had also heard Francis Boyle speaking out very early on saying, “this is a bioweapon, this is biowarfare”.

“We took enough witness evidence and looked at enough of the evidence – and as you know, with lawyers it has to become beyond reasonable doubt if you’re going to allege criminal activity – and it got to a point where, unfortunately, we reached the conclusion that it was beyond reasonable doubt,” de Buisseret said. After reviewing the definitions of genocide, crimes against humanity and biowarfare compared with what was going on, it was irrefutable. In April 2021 they made an urgent application to the International Criminal Court requesting an investigation of the UK government.

During the interview she was asked about her “encounter with the police” where, outside a vaccination centre, police officers prohibited her serving notices of liability to the those injecting the public, “the vaccinators”. “It’s not legal,” de Buisseret said, “because it’s not being authorised and regulated under the correct [legal] framework.” She goes on to explain, “This is not a human medicine. These, specifically the mRNA injections, cannot be legally defined either as a vaccine or as a human medicine, which is how they’ve been regulated – under the human medicines regulations.” According to expert teams the mRNA synthetic genetic code, which is nanotechnology encased in a lipid particle casing, fits the definition of a medical device rather than a human medicine. As such, it should be regulated under the medical device regulations.

The question of legality of the mass vaccination programme goes across several areas of law. It’s not just whether it’s being regulated properly under that particular bit of legislation. “And they’ve only got an emergency temporary authorization on the basis that a) there’s an emergency well, there is no emergency because we’ve got alternative treatments and we know the figures have been manipulated etc. And, as for the basis on which to justify it: it has to be on the basis that there are no alternative treatments, well there are. So, their whole legality comes massively into question which is why I was very firm saying it’s not legal,” de Buisseret said.

In terms of deciding whether something is criminal one needs to look at the definition of the crimes and the definition of criminal acts. Whether it’s criminal or not in terms of how a tribunal order judge or the public will determine this, only time will tell.

“With criminal law you have to commit the acts. The acts that led to the harm, suffering, loss or death. And you have to have committed the act with intent, to do harm. But the thing about intent is that you can infer the intent because it’s based on knowledge. So, if you know that the act you’ve committed is going to cause harm, loss, suffering, or death then that’s your intent to do it,” de Buisseret explained. She continued, “it crosses many different areas of both statute law, civil law, criminal law, common law, God’s laws, international laws. So, frankly, the legal analysis is vast because there is so many different laws being broken. It’s absolutely horrendous. We lawyers are totally gobsmacked at just how all the laws seem to be being trashed and nobody seems to care to uphold them. And it’s a crisis.”

She points out that another of the reasons the UK was in such crisis is because the police – being our public servants are obliged to investigate if a member of the public comes with prima facie evidence but, – are just “not interested” and do not even “want to look at it”.

“In our local community [we established] that there was sufficient evidence to know that various clinics in the area would not obtaining informed consent from people. And that people were in fact dying and being seriously harmed by [the Covid injection],” de Buisseret said.

De Buisseret also discussed the Nuremberg Trials in the context of Covid-19. “A lot of people haven’t even heard of the Nuremberg Trials let alone bothered to read the judgments,” she said and explains that the judgements are incredibly important reading because everything that is happening now, is cited in the Nuremberg Trials – doctors and nurses saying, through the culture of blame and silence: “I had to keep my job”, “I had to keep quiet”, “I had a mortgage”, or, “I had relatives to look after” – all the same reasons that people are giving today.

“And yet, when you hear how those defences were put forward and then how the tribunal dealt with them, you will see very clearly that, there is first of all, ignorance of the law is no defence. So, the fact that people say ‘well, I didn’t know I was breaking the law’, is no defence,” said de Buisseret. And, turning a blind eye or just assuming any comparison to the Nuremberg Trials is “a crazy conspiracy theory”, is ignorance. Because, it is a legal process of bringing people to account.

De Buisseret gave some ideas how the public can get involved in their “Informed Consent Campaign” and if you want to find out more, they will be setting up a website “Consent Alliance” and a channel on Telegram.

You can listen to Anna de Buisseret’s full 30-minute interview HERE.

Bioweapon Expert Professor Exposes True Origin of Wuhan Coronavirus | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary by Frances Boyle

Bioweapon Expert Professor Exposes True Origin of Wuhan Coronavirus

Full transcript of “smoking gun” bombshell interview: Prof. Francis Boyle exposes the bioweapons origins of the CoVid-19 coronavirus

Posted on [February 24, 2020]

by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) What follows is one of the most important interviews of the year. Biological warfare expert Prof. Francis Boyle appeared as a guest with Alex Jones on the Alex Jones Show, sharing his “smoking gun” findings about the coronavirus being engineered as a weapon that’s designed, “for efficient spreading in the human population,” according to one of the science papers he references.

We confirmed Prof. Boyle’s findings by purchasing the full PDF of that paper and reviewing it in a detailed article we posted yesterday at this link.

That paper describes the CoVid-19 novel coronavirus as possessing unique “gain-of-function” properties that make it the perfect bioweapon, while confirming these new properties were from artificial origins, not natural viral evolution. (In other words, it was engineered.)

Below, we print the full transcript of the Francis Boyle / Alex Jones interview, along with the video of the full exchange below, via Brighteon.com. (The full show is also posted on Banned.video)

2 Likes

Thantology and the Nuremberg Code PinterestLinkedinGmail Dr (Col) Nikhil Moorchung Dr (Col) Nikhil Moorchung, Dec 03 2018, 23:11 isupdated: Dec 03 2018, 23:52 ist

Read more at: Thantology and the Nuremberg Code | Deccan Herald
The Nuremberg trials tried several Nazis for crimes against humanity and most of the trials were concerned with the Nazi policy of ‘Endlösung’ or the Final Solution — the extermination of all Jews in the world. (Image: www.ushmm.org)
The year 2018 marks the 70th anniversary of the culmination of the Nuremberg trials in post-World War II Germany. The defendants, who were sentenced to be hanged, were finally executed in 1948. For the uninitiated, the Nuremberg trials tried several...

Thank you so much.

1 Like

You're welcome.

Nuremberg Code in pdf format

Nuremberg Code web link:
https://thewyoming.net/the-nuremberg-code-1947/

2 Likes

good interview
theses people like Fauci, the ones in the know "have sold their souls to the devil", are in it for the money, they are in a covid brainwashing murdering cult.

DR. REINER FÜELLMICH | COVID CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND THE COMING WAR CRIMES TRIBUNALS | HRR

1 Like